PES 2019 Discussion Thread (PC)

As far as the three proposed run-time updates go, my situation is:
1. dx update can be installed
2. vc++ 2015 refuses to install itself, because I already have newer vc++ 2017 runtime installed (bit of googling reveals that vc++ 2017 runtime is binary-compatible replacement for vc++ 2015 runtime, totally super-seeding it ... so I should be golden on that front)
3. .net 4.6.2. cannot be installed because it already is installed

And still no luck ...

Just some random troubleshooting from Konami which is BS. I think their next step is to ask for PC reboot and click refresh on desktop.
I can't believe what a mess they have released. I admit gameplay can be satisfying but game overall is a huge mess.

Advanced Shooting (taken off the indicator marker ) not worried about that, but nearly every shot I takes rises high and mostly straight no matter if I am press LS forward pulling it back or pressing top right or left or bottom right or left. Anyone seeing the same.

Great initiative, let's make our vo
Do you really think that being compensated in ingame currency would be a good thing? IMO it's not.
They'd rather fix the problems the AI is having (which are close to game-breaking to me), giving 500K to everyone while leaving the real problems there won't solve anything.

I assume they will refuse do do any partial refunds, which is what I would ask for, so this seems like a decent compensation rather than nothing.

I mean I bought the legendary edition especially for the perks, and I never play offline, in PES 2018 I haven't played a single offline game but have +700h in the game in myclub/competitions, so not being online for days is really frustrating.

And seeing how easy it is to get black balls, I'd rather get a complete refund, scrap my account which already has +2800 rating after 1 week, buy a discounted key from a third party website for the standard edition, and in 2-3 weeks I'd be back at 2800 rating.

Advanced Shooting (taken off the indicator marker ) not worried about that, but nearly every shot I takes rises high and mostly straight no matter if I am press LS forward pulling it back or pressing top right or left or bottom right or left. Anyone seeing the same.

No. It works quiet well for me.

Yeah, Advanced Shooting this year is amazing for me, too. Maybe you need to practise more? I'm on a ML with Leeds United on FuMa. It's getting funny.

And what's the point of paying for Denuvo when the game is still gonna be cracked eventually like last year?
It's just wasted money and also the rumors are that Denuvo fucks up many games and gives technical problems.

The reason why i missed the retail DVD playing offline and online whatever i want it without Steam and Denuvo in. If they go back i buy the next time day one!

how in the world is Ronaldo not faster than Pique? With our without ball makes no difference. Running towards a loose ball they run at the same exact speed. This happens with a lot of other players. Douglas Costa for example, can't lose any defender in the open field to create space, they stick to him like glue.

how in the world is Ronaldo not faster than Pique? With our without ball makes no difference. Running towards a loose ball they run at the same exact speed. This happens with a lot of other players. Douglas Costa for example, can't lose any defender in the open field to create space, they stick to him like glue.
realism down the toilet...

Hello,
Any solution for this error? "la actualizacion en vivo no puede aplicarse a los datos de edicion pes 2019"
I tried deleting Documents\KONAMI\PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2019 but the error continue.

Any real patches yet? I'm sick of west yorkshire blue. And import/export ps4 bs is really silly and time consuming with no perfect results.

Any real patches yet? I'm sick of west yorkshire blue. And import/export ps4 bs is really silly and time consuming with no perfect results.

CYPES is working flawlessly. Install 1.0 first and then 2.0. Don't do the "first the ANG, then the ESP": import every file unless the C2; after, the C2 with the second option ON; then, competitions; then, 2.0, same order as 1.0.

ZKsiGE8.jpg

Link: https://www.facebook.com/CustomYourPES/

Download the ones with "PC" in title.

CYPES is working flawlessly. Install 1.0 first and then 2.0. Don't do the "first the ANG, then the ESP": import every file unless the C2; after, the C2 with the second option ON; then, competitions; then, 2.0, same order as 1.0.

ZKsiGE8.jpg

Link: https://www.facebook.com/CustomYourPES/

Download the ones with "PC" in title.

I installed yesterday, got problems and players with . before names. Took me 1 hour to install and decipher French install and crap. Then got angry and deleted it.
I wish someone can just upload the whole thing without the most complicated way cypes requires

I installed yesterday, got problems and players with . before names. Took me 1 hour to install and decipher French install and crap. Then got angry and deleted it.
I wish someone can just upload the whole thing without the most complicated way cypes requires

Problem is that some .ced are for installing Bundesliga with players rates and everything. I don't know if only copying files onto the save folder.

How is everyone's L1 , the amount of times it takes to get it onto a defender closest to the run of the ball and the cpu player going after it is ridiculous 3x after its jumped across 2 of my other team mates not as close as I am to the ball. 1x I have my CF moving into the oppositions box defender puts a foot in and knock to clear along the deck the ball is moving at a decent pace through 22yds >> 25yds >> I have a player 25 yards out as the ball is moving along this path, my player Empty control icon above his head, he is 3 yards to the side of the balls path. I say ok L1 take control of him and move the ball, I hit L1 and the control jump to 1 of my CB on the half way line the proverbial miles away and not onto the player with the Empty contol icon above him AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH ! I thought that Empty control icon above a players head was meant to indicate the next player that would come under your control when you hit L1.

Back
Top Bottom