PES 2019 Discussion Thread (PC)

So I finally got time to try new PES 2019 and I want to write a few points about my feelings.

I was kinda happy to see SPFL in PES as I like Scottish football, Aberdeen especially. So after first exibition match vs. Hearts I was kinda satisfied with gameplay, with stats for players (I would do some changes but I was expecting worse) and with general feeling of the game.

I was thinking - let's try some short ML before decent patch come out. So why not select Aberdeen. But wait, let's check other teams of SPFL in edit mode. And then I found first major issue for me. Seven (!! out of 12) teams have same stadium (Village road). Stadium itself is nice but hey where is the feeling of playing home and away? Then Motherwell and Dundee have KONAMI stadium as home stadiums which is insane!! Just chek their stadiums and compare them with KOMANI stadium. Why the fuck they buy licences when they screw it like this? It makes Konami look like bunch of kids.

Okay, let's try different team, something challenging. After few minutes I select PARIS FC in French 2nd division. After I create my profile there has been huge press conference like I've been signed as manager for PSG, Real Madrid or Barcelona, not mid table 2nd division team. I told myself - not big deal, let's continue. Then I found I was invitated to pre-season turnament, freaking international champions cup which is contested by biggest clubs in the world. I was like - what the fuck?? Poor club from French 2nd division is in group with Barcelona, Real Madrid and Roma in invitation cup in ASIA??? Did they wanted to invite PSG and sent invitation to wrong Parisian club?? That really killed all my passion for building a low profile cup from 2nd division to highs.

I feel frustrated, I like gameplay but I don't see myself playing this game for whole year - these stupid mistakes totally killed all my passion for the game :(

I got a refund from the Humble Store, citing the game being faulty due to the online login issues (VNBP733/Verification failed) and providing screenshots.

The game will stay in my Steam account though I guess; I don't like feeling that I've scammed the Humble Store who were not at fault here (great customer service actually).

.."account verification failed"?? not good.. well, to brighten the spirits ive decided to post 2 halves of me playing full manual on superstar (default speed, although youtube happens to speed it up somewhat, and 5,8,10 camera). Enjoy :)

1st half Missed first goal by cpu...

2nd half where I up the anti.... does it work???
I love the camera. It's a camera settings I can see myself playing occasionally for fun.
It's immersive! You're closer to the action. You can appreciate the tiny things more, like the spin of the ball, the tiny animation details and dribbling looks more fun. Specially this year, since they've upgraded the Level-of-detail(LOD) of the player models in gameplay.

WOAH!
I have just received a message from JENKEY @jenkey1002 on another forum! He made my day! :LMAO:
He told me he'll find a way to come back :D

Imagine what a game we may have on PC with Juce, Jenkey and Nesa. I mean.... I might not ask for a refund afterall...
Friend this is the biggest good new I heard since pes19 is out. If this happen we are in honeymoon! !!

Guys I cannot believe I still get the error VNBP733 when trying to connect, after all this maintenance and server problems!!! What the actual f@ck Konami?!?!?!? Anyone else still having issues?

Guys I cannot believe I still get the error VNBP733 when trying to connect, after all this maintenance and server problems!!! What the actual f@ck Konami?!?!?!? Anyone else still having issues?

And Mariano Díaz is not in Real Madrid yet. Wow.

PD:
Hx3jNwd.jpg

This was a pleasure to play. Top player*, 15 mins, PA01 + Adv. Shooting. So realistic for me. Lovely!

*I'm going to try at Superstar.

Last edited:
My PC resterted during play, then data corupted, and now every time i press to connect it wants me to choose region and terms of use... every time, then of course famous error, and then again connect and region and terms of use etc... What can I do? Can I delete some files (settings) in Konami folder and start again?

Guys facing issues connecting, trying turning off windows defender when trying to login. This seems to work. Turn it back on once connected. Don't recommend leaving it off unless you know what you're doing.

My PC resterted during play, then data corupted, and now every time i press to connect it wants me to choose region and terms of use... every time, then of course famous error, and then again connect and region and terms of use etc... What can I do? Can I delete some files (settings) in Konami folder and start again?
Happened to me when I newly purchased the game and servers not opened yet. It just stopped once the servers are opened and was able to log-in to Konami server. When I exit the game, didn't happen again.

I borrowed my cousins account the other day to test some stuff. Since I was not able to log-in to Konami server because of the VNBP733 issue, region and terms appear each time I start the game using his account. If I open the game using my own account, not experiencing that problem.

So maybe just being connected to server while applying region and term might fix the issue, if you're able to connect at all during the start of the game.

Last edited:

EVERY TIME I play it asks me The stupid question of region. And then it shows the same error you mentioned. And I never had any corrupted files.
That is simply game issue. Not anything else.

EDIT: Ups, already posted before.

But I'm too lazy to import everything step by step. I think I'll wait for some patch.

I'm baffled why doesn't someone just does the patch install and share the whole Konami folder. why every one of us has to do it again and again?

I need a little help.. 2018 ran perfectly smooth for me on 'High' graphics settings. 2019 on 'High' is a little bit stuttery. Is there anything I can do to not lose too much graphical quality but get the game smoother? Anything that needs to be done in Steam to help with this?
Thanks!

I need a little help.. 2018 ran perfectly smooth for me on 'High' graphics settings. 2019 on 'High' is a little bit stuttery. Is there anything I can do to not lose too much graphical quality but get the game smoother? Anything that needs to be done in Steam to help with this?
Thanks!
Alt-Tab out of the game and back in worked for me, any time the game got a bit choppy.

Awaytings our Pes Gurus (Juce, Nesa, Jenkey and all others) if someone wants to try this is a modifed (by me) dt18_x64.cpk. let me know.
https://www110.zippyshare.com/v/SSkg4NlN/file.html

OK first I tried the file on a few posts up from the PES-Patch website.... After a few minutes I could see it was the same, to be honest I did not like or feel how it played I got a few goals from, the wing and they were the same ol... Maybe someone else can provide feedback if there is a difference.

I also tried yours, played the same games (in my copa libertadores save). OK, I need more time to make sure it is not placebo, I only played 2 games. both were very very enjoyable. I did not see all the time the attack from the wings, in fact 2 goals they scored came from shots outside. the good part is they still at the end attacked a few times from the sides. but I saw quite a few thru passes down the middle in the attack.

Again, I need to test tomorrow when Im not tired, and really hope its not placebo because when the AI seems to play in more than one way the game plays brilliantly.

Hopefully more people can give feedback, Ill try again tomorrow... for now I say damn good work... crossing fingers tomorrow i have the same types of games. (I played Top Player)

Thanks @el niche for your feedback. Happy to read that.
I tried it on Superstar PA1 BASIC shoot and speed 0. You should notice varied shoot and also outside of the box. You should note also that attacker doesn't came back when on 1v1 (or at least lesser). Yeah attack on the wing is not disappeared (i thimk its hardcoded in the exe) but less low crosses seemed to me. Did you notice still keepers glued? And last, attacked should not rallenta when 1v1.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom