PES 2019 Discussion Thread (PC)

Well said mate, it was amazing and so enjoyable. Please guys, give manual a chance. It might take you some time to get used to it, but once you do, it's impossible to go back to playing assisted. You appreciate every chance that you make, every goal that you score, because you created it, not machine.

You know I switched to manual as well a few days back and having a hard time adjusting which is totally fine. I’m loving it.

Do you think playing manual vs PA1-2-3 online would one have a chance to win against them? Is it possible even if you master it? Just thinking out loud...

How are people finding the AI in general then guys?

I started a Master League, and I am enjoying the whole process of managing my team etc., but when in game, the AI, hmmm.
It feels good in many ways, they defend decently enough, misplace some passes, commit the odd foul, thats all good, it's when they get in the final third. Obsession with passing the ball across the box for a tap in, I have conceded about 10 goals, and no lie, at least 8 have come from crosses of some sort. Usually it is quick ping pong passes around my box, and I think poop, he's gonna score, then he passes it for a tap in.

It doesnt seem to matetr which team is it either. All teams do it. Which takes away the personality of the teams, and to be honest is a big dissapointment. Neymar got the ball plenty of times wide on the wing, in real life he would do skills, take on my man etc., in PES19 he just crossed it along box first time. Or did a 1-2 with a players to get through on goal, and then pass it. He even was through 1 on 1 with about 30 yards sprint to the goal, off he went, no chance off catching him... then he slowed down, to which my defender (72 speed) caught up to him, and nearly got the ball off him, but he passed it to Cavani for a tap in.

I hope they fix this, as not only is it near enough impossible to defend against, but it is very unrealistic and makes every team feel the same.
Your not the only one who feels that way. Read the steam reviews. I agree wholeheartedly. I am so dissapointed, I REALLY wanted to switch back to PES this year. :( :(

oh.. how good is that Argentine commentary: Read the youtube description for my settings, and please don't judge my poor full manual performance.. :)
Recorded at 60fps via bandicam which produced an amazing video, but for some reason looks choppy in youtube.. must be way youtube processes it whilst uploading :)

oh.. how good is that Argentine commentary: Read the youtube description for my settings, and please don't judge my poor full manual performance.. :)
Recorded at 60fps via bandicam which produced an amazing video, but for some reason looks choppy in youtube.. must be way youtube processes it whilst uploading :)

Damn!
What cam mode are you using?

Sider? I didn´t get it to work.

EDIT: never mind.

Just seen the video description :)

Last edited:
Your not the only one who feels that way. Read the steam reviews. I agree wholeheartedly. I am so dissapointed, I REALLY wanted to switch back to PES this year. :( :(

Negative Steam reviews are 95% about the white screen crash and the error to login to servers. Actually many write that the gameplay itself is good but it's a shame that it has such technical issues.

Nah its the same game, you just cant play.
tenor.gif

:P
he means it doesn t flow like the demo, which is totally true: It was smoother, better paced, better balanced, not that he can t play.

Wrote to Konami using their contact form and got this as a reply over email:

"We would like to inform you that our team is investigating this case.
Please keep an eye on the official announcement as we may be making announcements in regards to this."

So obviously they are aware of the problem at least...

Got this answer from Konami today (over e-mail):

"We are sorry for the inconvenience you have experienced.
In regards to your inquiry, we are proceeding with the investigation but this may take time more than we anticipate.
According to the Terms of Service of Steam, Steam accepts you to return the game within 2 weeks after the purchase was made and if the game has been played less than 2 hours.
Please consider this if you are uncertain about continuing the game.
For this process, please kindly contact Steam customer support."

So maybe it's more than simply a question of overloaded servers...

On the other hand I (all of a sudden, and for no obvious reason) managed to log in today and could play a few games in MyClub etc. :)

Damn!
What cam mode are you using?

Sider? I didn´t get it to work.

EDIT: never mind.

Just seen the video description :)

yeah, so its as simple as putting sider 5.0.1 folder into the Pes folder... as juce mentioned in his post, it automatically changes the camera settings, as he has set its default to be slightly more angled.

Then, im simply using the normal custom angle I fix in game, ie. 5,8,10... as you can see, sider just makes it more angled.. great look to it. Only thing is, that more angle, can sorta make it more difficult for me using full manual as im not used to it. btw, as you could see during the clip I actually changed it to 4,6,10 which was to test juce's favoured angle.

Anyways, as much as I like the angle in that clip I posted, I probably disable the camera mod in sider, so to used the default ingame custom 5,8,10 that I use.

how good is the machine gun styled 'gol gol gol gol gol gol gol gol gol' followed by the extended 'goooooooooooooooooooooooool' even after the offside :)

Guys, please post your STEAM nicknames in this topic https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/pes-2019-manual-players.79251/

But please post them in this format: https://steamcommunity.com/id/snakecro/
If you are new to STEAM, finish editing your profile so you get the personalized community ID, otherwise it's bunch of numbers. Open steam client, click on your nickname, edit profile and fill out the Custom URL (?) section, then just copy the link to the topic. This guarantees that everyone can add you on steam with no problems.

Do You want a realistic game? Pure representation of football? Play no assist vs no assist! Peace of the game is perfect, it is You who dictate the peace. It is all about You. You need to try it to belive. Trust me. I played like 7 games vs SnakeCRO every game was beautiful, mostly draws 0-0 but really great games. You need to be creative to score or make a mistake to loose like in real match! Try it and then make Your opinion again. Really great many inteligent, football wise lads in here and i really do not understand how You can play assisted.. This is the best PES in series.. gameplay wise
You know what, I would love to play manual, but the main reason I haven't done so yet is because I like to play online, and people will be playing with PA I presume?

Also in my ML, am I right in thinking the AI will be using PA, so will be pinging it about as well wont they? So for me it is not really feasible as I will likely be getting spanked every game!

Hello, i just wanted to ask you if the game launches ?

Because for me (AMD Ryzen), the game was doing a white screen and i used to launch PES 18 and 19 in the same time to play (because of crashes)

I don't know if KONAMI patched it, but it works for me, I don't need to launch PES 18 anymore

You know what, I would love to play manual, but the main reason I haven't done so yet is because I like to play online, and people will be playing with PA I presume?

Also in my ML, am I right in thinking the AI will be using PA, so will be pinging it about as well wont they? So for me it is not really feasible as I will likely be getting spanked every game!
The best option is to play with friends who also play manual. Or ranked searching restricted to manual but it searches much longer time

Hi guys.

Any good option file or a patch for PES 2019? The PES Universe and PES World have a lot of erros. Only wehk is ok but it's basic.

Anyone had controller problems since the latest patch? Just seems to randomly drop connection in the game but all still showing on the computer. Can't even pause the game via the keyboard and have to close on the dashboard

Anyone had controller problems since the latest patch? Just seems to randomly drop connection in the game but all still showing on the computer. Can't even pause the game via the keyboard and have to close on the dashboard

Actually this happened to me after the update but I use an Xbox controller so I was able to turn it right back on.

yeah, so its as simple as putting sider 5.0.1 folder into the Pes folder... as juce mentioned in his post, it automatically changes the camera settings, as he has set its default to be slightly more angled.

Then, im simply using the normal custom angle I fix in game, ie. 5,8,10... as you can see, sider just makes it more angled.. great look to it. Only thing is, that more angle, can sorta make it more difficult for me using full manual as im not used to it. btw, as you could see during the clip I actually changed it to 4,6,10 which was to test juce's favoured angle.

Anyways, as much as I like the angle in that clip I posted, I probably disable the camera mod in sider, so to used the default ingame custom 5,8,10 that I use.

how good is the machine gun styled 'gol gol gol gol gol gol gol gol gol' followed by the extended 'goooooooooooooooooooooooool' even after the offside :)

Am I the only one around who likes dynamic wide much more than the "casual" wide camera? why no love for dynamic wide? maybe because of no angle control?

After tons of experimentation in training mode:
1. When playing with manual shooting or L2+shooting, headers are extremely rare. Players tend to position themselves for shooting, not for headers.
2. Setting shooting to basic, headers are perfect in frequency, variation etc. So manual lovers like me, set only the shooting to basic, for the shake of headers.
3. I have the impression that when playing with PA0, even with L2 passing, first time passes are assisted and not manual.

Check it.

Back
Top Bottom