PES 2019 Discussion Thread (PC)

How are people finding the AI in general then guys?

I started a Master League, and I am enjoying the whole process of managing my team etc., but when in game, the AI, hmmm.
It feels good in many ways, they defend decently enough, misplace some passes, commit the odd foul, thats all good, it's when they get in the final third. Obsession with passing the ball across the box for a tap in, I have conceded about 10 goals, and no lie, at least 8 have come from crosses of some sort. Usually it is quick ping pong passes around my box, and I think poop, he's gonna score, then he passes it for a tap in.

It doesnt seem to matetr which team is it either. All teams do it. Which takes away the personality of the teams, and to be honest is a big dissapointment. Neymar got the ball plenty of times wide on the wing, in real life he would do skills, take on my man etc., in PES19 he just crossed it along box first time. Or did a 1-2 with a players to get through on goal, and then pass it. He even was through 1 on 1 with about 30 yards sprint to the goal, off he went, no chance off catching him... then he slowed down, to which my defender (72 speed) caught up to him, and nearly got the ball off him, but he passed it to Cavani for a tap in.

I hope they fix this, as not only is it near enough impossible to defend against, but it is very unrealistic and makes every team feel the same.

Seeing increased amount of high balls being crossed into the box by the CPU today. Ai feels more organic in build up play. Keepers still don't narrow the angle of 1v1's and little still to no shots outside the box.

Btw! Anyone experiencing the Code VNBP733 problem, try this "possible" solution.
Launch the settings.exe in the pes 2019 game directory, select the online tab, disable auto and type in the box 32767.

Last edited:
Is the VNBP733 error fixed for everyone ? ..mine has just randomly started working online again with no login verification error
Booted the game for the first time after update, shocked to see I was actually logged in. Played a bit then quit. Went back to it, error popped up again; played a bit then quit. Just started up the game 5 min ago and I'm logged in once again. :? hope their fix comes soon enough

A new Update File (Data Pack 1.01 & Patch 1.01.01) was released on 04/09/2018.
See below for further details.

■Fixes
・Fixed an issue where incorrect logos were displayed on the kits of some teams.
What are your specs? Could you show me your NVidia settings for 4K?
I haven't been able to get that smoothness you mention, even though I should have any problem.

I've reseted all setting to default and set anisotropic filtering to 16x. I didn't change anything else apart from this one.

What I have to mention You about is that I have installed the latest NVIDIA drivers (PES 2019 supporting), and definitely it makes the job better.

I play on GTX 1070, i5 4690k +8 GB RAM. Not too powerful kit, but I'm actually surprised it eats PRO at 4K without major problems. Demo did not run that good though.

I've reseted all setting to default and set anisotropic filtering to 16x. I didn't change anything else apart from this one.

What I have to mention You about is that I have installed the latest NVIDIA drivers (PES 2019 supporting), and definitely it makes the job better.

I play on GTX 1070, i5 4690k +8 GB RAM. Not too powerful kit, but I'm actually surprised it eats PRO at 4K without major problems. Demo did not run that good though.

I have the latest drivers too, gameplay has always been smooth for me but cinematics and cut-scenes are a bit choppy at times.

I have the latest drivers too, gameplay has always been smooth for me but cinematics and cut-scenes are a bit choppy at times.

It's so weird you can't get 60FPS on GTX 1080TI. It's a beast that should eat this game for the breakfast at any possible resolution.

BTW. I can't login into server once the game ran. My latest squads (update) are gone. All are back to default. What to do?

Ok, I've quit and restarted the game quite a few times now, not immediately, but I didn't get the error anymore. Anyone else?

Just a pet peeve but how come the goal nets don't react how they do in the demo? Sometimes they do and sometimes nothing, like even if you hit a power shot into the goal it has no reaction just looks very weird, in the demo even the light power goals would make the net move realistically.

See in this video;

Nah its the same game, you just cant play.
tenor.gif

:P

Do You want a realistic game? Pure representation of football? Play no assist vs no assist! Peace of the game is perfect, it is You who dictate the peace. It is all about You. You need to try it to belive. Trust me. I played like 7 games vs SnakeCRO every game was beautiful, mostly draws 0-0 but really great games. You need to be creative to score or make a mistake to loose like in real match! Try it and then make Your opinion again. Really great many inteligent, football wise lads in here and i really do not understand how You can play assisted.. This is the best PES in series.. gameplay wise

It's so weird you can't get 60FPS on GTX 1080TI. It's a beast that should eat this game for the breakfast at any possible resolution.

BTW. I can't login into server once the game ran. My latest squads (update) are gone. All are back to default. What to do?

I have 1080ti too, cutscenes are really heavy in this game, 1440p is fine, averaging 90 to 110 fps, but 4k is really difficult to maintain 60fps (cutscenes), gameplay is always fine, even at 144fps.

Do You want a realistic game? Pure representation of football? Play no assist vs no assist! Peace of the game is perfect, it is You who dictate the peace. It is all about You. You need to try it to belive. Trust me. I played like 7 games vs SnakeCRO every game was beautiful, mostly draws 0-0 but really great games. You need to be creative to score or make a mistake to loose like in real match! Try it and then make Your opinion again. Really great many inteligent, football wise lads in here and i really do not understand how You can play assisted.. This is the best PES in series.. gameplay wise
Well said mate, it was amazing and so enjoyable. Please guys, give manual a chance. It might take you some time to get used to it, but once you do, it's impossible to go back to playing assisted. You appreciate every chance that you make, every goal that you score, because you created it, not machine.

Well said mate, it was amazing and so enjoyable. Please guys, give manual a chance. It might take you some time to get used to it, but once you do, it's impossible to go back to playing assisted. You appreciate every chance that you make, every goal that you score, because you created it, not machine.

I like manual passing, but mid height crosses become a hassle. Any tips?

Been spamming the connection button for 10 minutes and still can’t connect. This is such a joke.

I only have half an hour to play before work!

Back
Top Bottom