PES 2019 Discussion Thread (PC)

no one found a fix for error VNBP733 yet? :(

Wrote to Konami using their contact form and got this as a reply over email:

"We would like to inform you that our team is investigating this case.
Please keep an eye on the official announcement as we may be making announcements in regards to this."

So obviously they are aware of the problem at least...

Last edited:
Wrote to Konami using their contact form and got this as a reply over email:

"We would like to inform you that our team is investigating this case.
Please keep an eye on the official announcement as we may be making announcements in regards to this."

So obviously they are aware of the problem at least...

That's a very generic copy and paste reply that makes zero commitment from them, hence the "may".

Guys, I posted earlier about a crash issue using unlicensed teams. I may have inadvertently solved it by downloading the latest Nvidia driver (it says it's optimised for PES2019) It's only been a couple of games, but seems to work now. I'll keep an eye on it.
Ahh, hope so! Was hoping there'd be an Game Ready driver for PES2019!

Guys, I posted earlier about a crash issue using unlicensed teams. I may have inadvertently solved it by downloading the latest Nvidia driver (it says it's optimised for PES2019) It's only been a couple of games, but seems to work now. I'll keep an eye on it.
I solved the micro stuttering also by doing that I guess :D

Hi Guys, really sorry to hear that you are having all these issues. It seems that konami have hoodwinked people again with the demo not being representetive of the release (for as long as i care to remember) what appears to be the case is that people have paid good money for the real demo that is of now, and must now wait for patches ect to fix it before it becomes what was intended and expected. I am dissapointed myself as for the last two years i have been on 2017 which i really enjoyed, and as such, thought konami had turned the corner. i liked the demo and hoped (again!) that the release was going to be a refined version of that.
Will be interesting to see if konami with this patch have covertly (as in the past) corrected AI offline issues, which for me sound like a gamebreaker.

no one found a fix for error VNBP733 yet? :(

I've downloaded the drivers/geforce experience from that link but it doesn't officially support PES 2019. PES 2019 doesn't come up in the Games tab, even if I do a scan. And if I go to see the list of the supported games it stops at PES 2017.....am I missing something or what?

See.... https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/geforce-experience/games/

O5K4EC4.jpg
THAI Premier League

I felt the demo had the perfect speed, perfect inertia of the players, which made it very realistic and enjoyable.

In the full game it feels like they've increased the speed/zippiness and it's ping-pong play all over again.

So f*cking typical Konami: remove what's good and fuck up online play.

I agree mate.
Hopefully Nesa will be able to tweak gameplay or allow us to tweak gameplay. Like game speed, animations speed, pass power, pass error, first touch, shot power, shot error, etc. Hopefully.

I've downloaded the drivers/geforce experience from that link but it doesn't officially support PES 2019. PES 2019 doesn't come up in the Games tab, even if I do a scan. And if I go to see the list of the supported games it stops at PES 2017.....am I missing something or what?

See.... https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/geforce-experience/games/
The driver is optimized for PES2019 not GFE..just the same as 2018 we got game ready drivers but the game never showed in GFE
https://www.geforce.co.uk/drivers/results/137324

I don’t know why but u can fix that using the videotutorial I posted before. It was PESUNIVERSE 1.0 and works perfectly.
With the of PESUNIVERSE does not happen because only license logos/kits/ emblems but the problem is when importing teams with players created or edited (Bayern case)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLZJ_-7eVeE

So...which of the two, French D2 or English Championship, will we be saying goodbye when this comes out? :(

Will be funny seeing Master League saves incompatible after the new league releases, it's bound to happen.
I'm 100% sure now that i won't get PES 19 or start ML until about November/December when hopefully all the remaining leagues and missing stadiums are added in data packs together with mostly transfers and faces, i'll just stick to 17 & 18 until then. There's just no point in playing it now offline, and will all these connection problems for online too that won't end for majority no point in playing online either...meh.

Also, it's so weird Colombian league still isn't on the licence list on PES site, nor did it have any trailer. Maybe they will end up replacing it with Thai league instead, alternatively, that East Asian fake league(which would then leave less editable team options too)...

Hey, let's add a poll to pass time guessing which league will be removed!:LMAO::(

Game has loads of crappy leagues honestly (I don't want to name because they are well know) and still they add more crappy leagues. Even with the crappy leagues they are not doing a job at it, with stupid generic faces and huge thighs and a**es of old mothers rather than footballers.

Back
Top Bottom