PES 2018 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

Want to play but installing the latest DLC screwed up my option file (PC version) ive reinstalled the whole game and now cant find the motivation to install everything again as there are no easy PC patches out there atm :(

Even national teams are knackered, so i cant roll a World Cup without Dave Gorman turning out for Saudi Arabia.

PES 2018 still has the best graphics and best gameplay on the player. Off the player, there are some positioning issues and some CPU logical issue(CPU player get caught up into two minds and hoofball) but it's not game breaking. However with the new patch, I started to get a bit of variety which is always nice but the stats still makes no sense. I can still easily beat teams like Man City and Chelsea but get destroyed by Crystal Palace, West Brom and Southampton. That's the only thing putting me off from this game but I am hopeful for next year. I am pretty sure they will rectify the emphasis on stats which means we will have more fouls, more humanized CPU/Player, more errors, bigger difference between world class teams and lower rated teams, etc. Atleast PES is getting to the right direction and progressing rather than what the competitor is doing.

when one or two faults have been fixed in the game some people get the microscope out and study it for hours and find some bullshit that they don't like that most of us wouldn't notice or care about ..makes you wonder what the reasons really are . .
Because they notice those issues. That's it.

These same people - and let's be honest, we're talking about one guy here, who takes the time to evidence and demonstrate exactly what he's talking about - apply the same criticism to "the other game".

If you don't agree with his opinion (and that's all it is, his opinion), fair enough. But why is the response to that essentially just "stop having your say"? There's been some great debate over the weekend, but it seems if you're a PES fan, you think the FIFA fans are out to get you. (Maybe vice versa, too.) Why are we all a bunch of oversensitive girls?

I don't know what's happened over the weekend but can we stop with the personal attacks and get back to a mature discussion?

I think the difference is and this goes for alot of PES 'fans', is that we try FIFA, dont like it and leave it as that. Vice versa, FIFA 'fans' will play PES, say they dont like it, but then persist in playing it (fair enough) but rather than play it to enjoy it, they will play it to make clips and gifs of things that are 'bad', then post it and hope to round up others to bag on PES for that problem.

I dont frequent FIFA boards or threads, so maybe there are, however as PES fans we know its faults and limitations, yet we enjoy it. We dont need someone banging the same drum that Ronaldo's hair is a touch out of place with a super duper up close 18,000,000K image... or a right footed player dare touch the ball with his left foot whilst the moon was in half crescent, because on Sky Sports this dosent happen as Jim White said so.

Its an ongoing petty cycle, pre patch it was chipped balls, post patch its we need sliders.. mixed in with the usual 'so and so' knows everything about football and football games, his word is the be all and end all for everyone to listen to, so watch his videos and its how you have to think about PES or you are being nasty.

Im sick of it and im pissed off with PES as i need to reinstall an option file :CURSE:

#FIFAhereicomeilovethelicences

I think the difference is and this goes for alot of PES 'fans', is that we try FIFA, dont like it and leave it as that. Vice versa, FIFA 'fans' will play PES, say they dont like it, but then persist in playing it (fair enough) but rather than play it to enjoy it, they will play it to make clips and gifs of things that are 'bad', then post it and hope to round up others to bag on PES for that problem.

I dont frequent FIFA boards or threads, so maybe there are, however as PES fans we know its faults and limitations, yet we enjoy it. We dont need someone banging the same drum that Ronaldo's hair is a touch out of place with a super duper up close 18,000,000K image... or a right footed player dare touch the ball with his left foot whilst the moon was in half crescent, because on Sky Sports this dosent happen as Jim White said so.

Its an ongoing petty cycle, pre patch it was chipped balls, post patch its we need sliders.. mixed in with the usual 'so and so' knows everything about football and football games, his word is the be all and end all for everyone to listen to, so watch his videos and its how you have to think about PES or you are being nasty.

Im sick of it and im pissed off with PES as i need to reinstall an option file :CURSE:

#FIFAhereicomeilovethelicences

You have put into words my exactly how I feel Mehuk .

Because they notice those issues. That's it.

These same people - and let's be honest, we're talking about one guy here, who takes the time to evidence and demonstrate exactly what he's talking about - apply the same criticism to "the other game".

If you don't agree with his opinion (and that's all it is, his opinion), fair enough. But why is the response to that essentially just "stop having your say"? There's been some great debate over the weekend, but it seems if you're a PES fan, you think the FIFA fans are out to get you. (Maybe vice versa, too.) Why are we all a bunch of oversensitive girls?

I don't know what's happened over the weekend but can we stop with the personal attacks and get back to a mature discussion?

Or they could have control issues and sliders would be an ideal remedy for that wouldn't they?

We dont need someone banging the same drum that Ronaldo's hair is a touch out of place with a super duper up close 18,000,000K image... or a right footed player dare touch the ball with his left foot whilst the moon was in half crescent, because on Sky Sports this dosent happen as Jim White said so.
Everything I've seen has been about things like defensive positioning. The foundation of a football game, I'd say. So I think that argument is incredibly unfair, and a perfect example of what I'm talking about. Paranoia, reducing someone's effort to make their case down to "a hair being out of place". You're calling an apple a Fiat 500.

I read absolutely plenty about how there "really is" individuality in certain players or actions, and I absolutely don't see it. But by the same token, I'm not going "can you believe this guy" or "stop telling us, WE GET IT, you like the game". You'd rightly be called a dick for doing that. Yet the other way around, that qualifies as discussion.

I made a point in the sliders debate (which I've enjoyed, when it's been sensible) of "show me evidence that sliders = laziness". I went into a lot more detail than that but I needn't have bothered because there's just so much "it just is", and the argument is always "because the other game is shit". From the guys saying "stop telling us the game we love is shit".

It's madness. Every so often it flares up and it's almost like a political farce, not a Pro Evo forum. Reasoned arguments get drowned out by point-scoring.

Or they could have control issues and sliders would be an ideal remedy for that wouldn't they?
To play devil's advocate - let's say that's the case.

Does that mean they should stop sharing their videos with us of the things they don't like about the game? If so, why? If they're not insulting you and telling you not to like the game, what's the problem with their content? Can you not ignore it? For the sake of people who have a different opinion from you?

There's tons of positive things people say about PES that, in my personal experience, I don't see. But I don't tell them they're deluded, like you've just called someone a "control freak". Because that's a baseless insult. Of someone's opinion.

I love your ML videos - they show the best of the game, they're great. If anyone told you that your videos are propaganda and that PES is shit... Imagine how you'd feel.

I started the debate about sliders (rather involontary, but i enjoyed it for a while), but one member killed it off by posting over and over again that sliders are bullshit and that even the discussion about it had no sense (and i'm being kind here).

Before my PS4 broke down, i was having fun in league mode with Sampdoria. Yes, the game has issues but it is still fun to play imo...

I often/sometimes don't agree with Matt because imo he's biased (but who isn't) and tends to over-elaborate his points. BUT i have lots of respect for him since he's trying to be fair in his discussions and he often/always uses gameplay excerpts to make his point.

About sliders (and yes i would love to start a mature debate about them): i'm not sure if they are the definite solution for PES, but something i notice is that lots of people have issues with the difficulty settings of PES. Either the cpu gets an unfair advantage or the game is too difficult. That could be solved with sliders (and that is something the development team will never be able to adjust for everybody).

Sliders could also be a solution for the frequency of fouls (if the fouls issue is sorted out by Konami, imo it isn't at the moment, imo there are not enough fouls): you can adjust the refs' strictness...

BUt i also agree that sliders could be a lazy solution for the issues PES has.

I'm serious. I spent the last 2 weeks modifying stats. Look at ball winning for example. It doesn't make the player less able to tackle the ball, nope. It makes no difference. Try it. Put it on 40 and see how their ball winning ability makes zero difference, other than the overall.

PES stats used to mean something. With the exception to values like explosive power, passing, etc. there is a huge amount that are layered now to null effect, except only to affect the overall.

I think PES stats do matter, until the CPU decides they don't matter anymore and the scripting kicks in.
I had been playing on Top Player for a while until I couldn't take no more. I was feeling so much anger inside. Players become unresponsive all of a sudden or throughout an entire (important) match. AI getting every lose ball. Scoring (amazing) goals from distance. And whenever I scored, it would take them about 20 seconds to score back. I went back to Professional.

How Konami can't see this and make harder difficulties more reasonable and more human it's beyond me.

c'mon, using hazard or lukaku feels completely different.

All of these statements are true!

I definetly feel a difference between Mbappe and Ibrahimovic, between Messi and Beckham, between David Luiz and Umtiti and so on and so on...

But then I also remember those videos with the running stats where there was not a big difference between fast and not so fast players. It probably depends what mode is being played. Maybe in training mode stats aren´t relevant no more...I can´t say.
In my ML games the difference (speed, agility, dribbling, shot power etc) is very much noticeable.

I think stats DO matter, but not all of them.

Kept playing a lot of ML games the last days and there was one thing, which...well...was quite a downer.

You know, on the tactic screen before every match I check on my player´s stamina and form, just to decide who´s gonna play and who won´t. For example if Huddlestone (playing with Derby County) doesn´t have a full power bar on the screen, I choose another player taking his place and so on.
But then I think, that it probably wouldn´t take much difference, which is a bummer.

Proof was, when I had an FA cup match going on. Score was 0:0 and it went to extra time.
Been in the second half of extra time and had used my 3 substitutions already. Then I had my LB named Anya.
He had space and I controlled him to run up forward.
Well, his stamina was on 0....nothing....not even a green dot, but he ran and felt like he just came into the game.
Not a single tiny indication of inertia.

This had put me off a little bit and I tried to ignore it, just because of the reason that I really enjoy that game most of the time.

That one and probably a few others don´t have much of an effect - let alone any effect.
Also form arrows....I´m not sure if it really takes an effect or it is just for me and my feeling like "Oh, he´s got bad form...don´t let him play" or "damn...great form...he need to be in the starter team", because so many times I had no choice and had players with a bad form on the pitch, who scored volley shots and stuff...which made me wonder.

If all of those indicators and values really really had an impact on every single player and situation...I can´t imagine how much I´d enjoy the randomness and freedom of the game...which is there already...to some extent.

For example @Matt10 ´s video with the keeper dropping the ball....brilliant! Now if he had a bad form arrow....more brilliant!

But I can enjoy the game for what it is.....but the stuff mentioned above....let stats and form have more impact on the game and get out that damn AI scripting.

Even I really enjoy my ML campaign, I have to hope before every match starts "Don´t let it be a shit game, with AI boost, ping pong pass crap".
Very very rarely, when I concede a goal and watch the replay, I can say "Yeah...my fault because of bad timing/positioning of my defender".
It´s so often that, when AI attacks and I feel like they probably gonna score, I can do whatever I want, but AI would have 2, 3 accurate passes, shot, goal!

This is on professional...full manual. It doesn´t happen EVERY game but maybe like every 2nd or 3rd.
This really bugs me.....despite all that.....I really do enjoy it!

Everything I've seen has been about things like defensive positioning. The foundation of a football game, I'd say. So I think that argument is incredibly unfair, and a perfect example of what I'm talking about. Paranoia, reducing someone's effort to make their case down to "a hair being out of place". You're calling an apple a Fiat 500.

I read absolutely plenty about how there "really is" individuality in certain players or actions, and I absolutely don't see it. But by the same token, I'm not going "can you believe this guy" or "stop telling us, WE KNOW, you like the game, we get it". You'd rightly be called a dick for doing that. Yet the other way around, that qualifies as discussion.

I made a point in the sliders debate (which I've enjoyed, when it's been sensible) of "show me evidence that sliders = laziness". I went into a lot more detail than that but I needn't have bothered because there's just so much "it just is", and the argument is always "because the other game is shit". From the guys saying "stop telling us the game we love is shit".

It's madness. Every so often it flares up and it's almost like a political farce, not a Pro Evo forum.

This defensive positioning lark, yeah the 2 video clips look too regimented, but you know what... neither occasion did the attacker make anything of the situation, so can you fault the defending if it achieves what its set out to do? ie defend the goal?

Flipside that into real life, one example out of hundreds of professional games played this weekend. Huddersfield v Man City, and City had a similar attacking situation... 2 Huddersfield defenders pressed the ball together, left the wing exposed and a player got slotted in, in a very similar pitch position as to where the PES AI tackled the attacker in that video. Ill also add in an example of something opposite, Leeds v Barnsley and a Leeds player ran with the ball into the box, the Barnsley player backed off and off, almost to hte 6 yard box before making his mind up to lay down a challenge... why would he back off? Thats not very realistic... oh wait, it was real life and it was a professional game.. hmmm

Its nit picking at best, the defenders still tackled the attacker in those PES videos. He didnt get off a free shot, even if he did its a bad percentage decision from that distance. And on top of that, for every example shown that the defense is happy to play in its own third, there are examples of defenders pressing and pushing... if we all sat there and recorded clips, rather than enjoy playing the game, im sure we could make a case that PES18 is better than real life football.

I really dont know what anyone is setting out to achieve with those videos. We know how the PES defensive AI plays, if people were complaining about romping everyone 6,7,8 -0 then we can have a discussion. But you know what, they dont as the defence works, its not perfect, its not the perfect representation of anything, because you know what, football isnt perfect.

From now on though, im just going to ignore it. Theres no real discussion there and its something ill just have to expect whenever I check these forums/thread

I think the "like" feature for posts doesn't help matters. Rather than posts standing up on their own merit you get cliques where each side is just "liking" any post that seems to support their side, rather than trying to have any meaningful input in a discussion.

Some users like shez will just "like" any post being slightly negative about the game and contribute nothing of value.

I really dont know what anyone is setting out to achieve with those videos. We know how the PES defensive AI plays, if people were complaining about romping everyone 6,7,8 -0 then we can have a discussion. But you know what, they dont as the defence works, its not perfect, its not the perfect representation of anything, because you know what, football isnt perfect.
When you put it like that, I see your point, and I respect your opinion - and I even understand how the same kinds of points made over and over are frustrating, especially when you totally disagree.

But again, and this isn't aimed at you - people have essentially said "stop talking about this because I think you're wrong". That's not how a forum works. Challenging it helps. Or not being offended by it when it's just a guy's thoughts and theories.

I think the "like" feature for posts doesn't help matters. Rather than posts standing up on their own merit you get cliques where each side is just "liking" any post that seems to support their side, rather than trying to have any meaningful input in a discussion.

Some users like shez will just "like" any post being slightly negative about the game and contribute nothing of value.
I nearly "liked" this post, but that's too ironic isn't it... :D

For me, this hits the nail on the head:

All of these statements are true!

Using super cancel to defend, it feels like I can cover ground much quicker and cut out the balls over the top with fast full-backs much more effectively than when I do the same with a big centre-back... And double tapping R1 down the wing with a quick player does seem to get you clear of slower players.

Could be placebo effect and everyone is the same as that video shows, but it doesn't feel that way from my experience so far. Maybe I'll set up a similar experiment using super cancel off the ball and double tap R1 sprinting on the ball.

This defensive positioning lark, yeah the 2 video clips look too regimented, but you know what... neither occasion did the attacker make anything of the situation, so can you fault the defending if it achieves what its set out to do? ie defend the goal?

Flipside that into real life, one example out of hundreds of professional games played this weekend. Huddersfield v Man City, and City had a similar attacking situation... 2 Huddersfield defenders pressed the ball together, left the wing exposed and a player got slotted in, in a very similar pitch position as to where the PES AI tackled the attacker in that video. Ill also add in an example of something opposite, Leeds v Barnsley and a Leeds player ran with the ball into the box, the Barnsley player backed off and off, almost to hte 6 yard box before making his mind up to lay down a challenge... why would he back off? Thats not very realistic... oh wait, it was real life and it was a professional game.. hmmm

Its nit picking at best, the defenders still tackled the attacker in those PES videos. He didnt get off a free shot, even if he did its a bad percentage decision from that distance. And on top of that, for every example shown that the defense is happy to play in its own third, there are examples of defenders pressing and pushing... if we all sat there and recorded clips, rather than enjoy playing the game, im sure we could make a case that PES18 is better than real life football.

From now on though, im just going to ignore it. Theres no real discussion there and its something ill just have to expect whenever I check these forums/thread

A lot of defensive stuff can be fixed with the settings that are there already. .. I used a high defense line a few times and the opposition struggled, the midfield was crammed with players . .they kept getting caught offside but sometimes caught me by the nads and ran in and scored . . .I found if you play a defense of a 3 or 4 setting with a deep defense line in advanced tactics you will get the defense dropping deep and creating a bit of a chasm between them and the opposing midfield. . .nothing to panic about and not a fault in the game . .if you want defenders up the forwards arse just apply tight marking and take off deep defense line.. . .one of the other posters wrote about stamina depletion not having any effect on players . . .I found the opposite . .when my strikers or amf's become knackered their passing running etc gets affected.

Last edited:
I'm perfectly ok with the "like" button.
You can use it to send positive messages, liking somebody's post who has a different view about PES for example, message: i don't agree with you, but i respect your opinion...

I liked Chris Davies' review of PES 2018, but i didn't necessarily agree (or disagree) with everything he wrote (message: thanks for doing this, Chris).

I don't expect people to agree with me, what i do expect is respect for me and my opinions and also for other people and their opinions. Of course i also make mistakes, i'm not perfect (far from).

Slightly off-topic but somebody wrote about the 'like'-button.

The difference is it happens all the time in pes but not in real life. Defender will back off regardless of situation, time, danger. Defensive line should be as close as possible with the striker. imo

People saying there are no individuality in this game should for example play Kanté as a DMF (which of course is his natural position) and set his advanced instructions to "defensive". Absolute beast.

There are countless examples from the biggest stars to the least known players. I am not entertaining that BS of no individuality.

I said it here months ago but that seems to be the big push from the fifa camp that resides here. It's laughable tbh

Regarding the shit show that was the sliders discussion if you want to call it that. This is the PES 2018 discussion thread. Sliders dont even exist in this game. Why it's been thrown out here time and time again is beyond me. Why not start a chat in sliders in a separate thread?

And guys please don't be subtle with me. I stand by what I say. Don't say some people or some person. Call it as it is.

Last edited:

I read absolutely plenty about how there "really is" individuality in certain players or actions, and I absolutely don't see it. But by the same token, I'm not going "can you believe this guy" or "stop telling us, WE GET IT, you like the game". You'd rightly be called a dick for doing that. Yet the other way around, that qualifies as discussion.

It's madness. Every so often it flares up and it's almost like a political farce, not a Pro Evo forum. Reasoned arguments get drowned out by point-scoring.

To play devil's advocate - let's say that's the case.

Does that mean they should stop sharing their videos with us of the things they don't like about the game? If so, why? If they're not insulting you and telling you not to like the game, what's the problem with their content? Can you not ignore it? For the sake of people who have a different opinion from you?

There's tons of positive things people say about PES that, in my personal experience, I don't see. But I don't tell them they're deluded, like you've just called someone a "control freak". Because that's a baseless insult. Of someone's opinion.

I love your ML videos - they show the best of the game, they're great. If anyone told you that your videos are propaganda and that PES is shit... Imagine how you'd feel.

I didn't call anybody a 'control freak' I said they COULD have control issues. . . .my videos propaganda? ha ha ha ha .. ..this isn't about a different opinion and you know it's not. . .. .apart from a sliders campaign which I couldn't care less about it's about other people unnecessarily coming in here when Fifa is upsetting them to stir up shit .. . ..anyway I'll leave all the insight here to the 'experts' and keep my thoughts to myself in future.

The difference is it happens all the time in pes but not in real life. Defender will back off regardless of situation, time, danger. Defensive line should be as close as possible with the striker. imo

Yeah, it's just one of those things in PES. Has been going on since PES 2010, and more recently in PES 2014. If this PES 2018 was part of the 3-year cycle, that would make sense that some elements of PES 2014 creeped in. The problem I have is that 1) defenders turn their back and run straight backwards to a fixed point, and 2) at the top of the box they run with the runs off the ball, turning their back, and allowing a shot/chance to be taken. Those are elements that, to me, aren't logical and aren't helping in making the game balanced. However, after testing all abilities/styles for the CB's, I think increasing the CPU's line height may be the only fix.

Sorry had to like your post.

LOL

Yeah, it's just one of those things in PES. Has been going on since PES 2010, and more recently in PES 2014. If this PES 2018 was part of the 3-year cycle, that would make sense that some elements of PES 2014 creeped in. The problem I have is that 1) defenders turn their back and run straight backwards to a fixed point, and 2) at the top of the box they run with the runs off the ball, turning their back, and allowing a shot/chance to be taken. Those are elements that, to me, aren't logical and aren't helping in making the game balanced. However, after testing all abilities/styles for the CB's, I think increasing the CPU's line height may be the only fix.
Most of the fix is inside the tactic section. Agree with the line height and applying aggresive pressure might help as well. Or set 1 cb to dmf on out of possession. I noticed sometime the cpu will apply tight marking on my striker too. The hard part is to edit every team in the game

Most of the fix is inside the tactic section. Agree with the line height and applying aggresive pressure might help as well. Or set 1 cb to dmf on out of possession. I noticed sometime the cpu will apply tight marking on my striker too. The hard part is to edit every team in the game

Good call on the out of possession role. Could even force a line move to a more staggered look for the CB. PES 16 used to have the numbers in attack/defense from "few" "normal" and "many" which seemed to combat this problem. Just have to find the 18 equivalent.

Good call on the out of possession role. Could even force a line move to a more staggered look for the CB. PES 16 used to have the numbers in attack/defense from "few" "normal" and "many" which seemed to combat this problem. Just have to find the 18 equivalent.
For in possession i set the RB and LB into RMF and LMF so that they wont stay behind the line during attacking. I think the attk/def level determined how far the players advanced or back off

Made the same test. All the stats I normally get is ball control/agility or whatever is called and perhaps stamina. Every other stats are placeholders and are based on events(they sometimes work, sometimes they do not). One time, you wouldn't be able to outrun Mertesacker with Bale but another time, you could outrun Bale with the slowest LB ever. I want someone to proof me wrong. Please proof me wrong. Show me that stats work consistently. You won't be able to proof it because they don't work consistently. And that's a bit frustrating.

Edit: I saw Adam making fun of one guy saying stats don't work because a group of people saying the stats work perfectly and doesn't need any change. So now my hope for PES 2019 being the best PES in the series is gone. Have fun beating Man City in Superstar with a team full of goalkeepers in PES 2019.

I edited a couple of players on a team to have 40/99 speed/explosiveness etc, went to training mode and ran the length of the pitch like the video posted here double tapping R1, and then did a little test with super cancel too... Seems that in these conditions all players are actually still 99% identical despite their attributes. I overlaid the videos and they were pace for pace the whole way. Same with the super cancel one (where I thought the difference would be more clear).

Maybe the game uses these attributes differently somehow?... Like they only take effect in comparison to opponent players rather than just being a flat speed/acceleration for that individual player. Doesn't seem to make much sense but when I've played as Liverpool for example, when I control Clyne and super cancel, he seems to catch up to opponents and cover the ground much faster than Lovren.

I edited a couple of players on a team to have 40/99 speed/explosiveness etc, went to training mode and ran the length of the pitch like the video posted here double tapping R1, and then did a little test with super cancel too... Seems that in these conditions all players are actually still 99% identical despite their attributes. I overlaid the videos and they were pace for pace the whole way. Same with the super cancel one (where I thought the difference would be more clear).

Maybe the game uses these attributes differently somehow?... Like they only take effect in comparison to opponent players rather than just being a flat speed/acceleration for that individual player. Doesn't seem to make much sense but when I've played as Liverpool for example, when I control Clyne and super cancel, he seems to catch up to opponents and cover the ground much faster than Lovren.

I can confirm it. It's the strangest way they have done stats. And sometimes I feel like they work but other times, I get outpaced by the slowest players. I will do some more in-depth test with difficulty and in a match settings rather than training because the only stats that works in training is the ball control/agility.

Damn it! Stop with this nonsense already! Stats work in context. I´ve edited a team with minimum stats on critical areas and played against a top team, and I couldn´t make a pass, couldn´t outrun anyone and couldn´t make a shot on target. Then, I edited the other way around, maximum stats for the same critical areas, and played against the same team. I didn´t even finished the game, because at 30 mins, I was winning 3-0 and every single attack resulted in a shot at goal.

I didn´t recorded it, and I won´t. It was for my curiosity and I liked what I saw. Testing player speeds out of the context may seem weird, but doesn´t show s#$t. The game is designed to be balanced. The thing is, it´s not that realistic, but frankly, these days, while some better programming solution doesn´t come up, I rather have a balanced and unpredictable game, than play a totaly predictable one, where I know that if I have Ronaldo, no one is going to catch me anymore.

stats are designed that way to keep a balanced and fair playing field between two players. I think people forget that it's a game after all. If you love football so much, then go play outside. Stop complaining about the design choice of the game. I like that i have a chance if i am a small team to beat teams that have messi and ronaldo. It makes it fun for people like who is a bit casual if i am being honest to enjoy the game without having the best players. pes 2018 is the most funnest gaming experience i had for a while and i packed a lot of Golden Balls too!! the only problem is server issues and lag. Other than that, the game is perfect!!

Back
Top Bottom