PES 2018 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

Will an option file with edited tactics help fix the situation?

i doubt it fella could try testing other teams with bolognas tactics but then everyone will play the same still this need a gameplay patch to iron out the repetitive patterns this game deserves it otherwise it will always be remembered for it faults like 2016 was for its low shots

The more I play, the more I like this game. I can't stop! Yes, it has issues, but god damn does it play well!
giphy.gif

It is still a fun game, I keep finding niggling issues the more I play it yet I still keep playing it. Have you tried the demo?
I've found it more enjoyable picking an average team and playing on Top Player, finding Superstar a bit too frustrating at the moment though I'm sure others on here are better then me and probably find Superstar too easy.

Yeah played about 40 or 50 matches... really really liked it.. but... the chipped through ball winds me up.. inter play it EVERY chance they get. Also some times speed doesnt seem to matter then at times it does.. Firmino btw was my favorite player, just felt like i could do anything with him.

Which Pes games have you liked,and modes do you play?

Master league only... love the mode, but... hearing about the transfer madness ect is a bit sad, also gutted to hear they kept team spirit in at the level it operates at. I honestly have like most PES games all the way back to ISS. So im at a loss really.. i have a tight month a head so dont really want to shell out £45 on a game i will be disenchanted with. I loved last years game but the gripes did get to me at times.

Deco do you have a link to that Serie B OF?

Don't think they have released them yet bud. . .it's the PESTeam.it forum. . .I used them a couple of times and they do a great job . .the last time that I used them they added in extra youth players. . .dedicated Pes heads who loved detail the last time I used them.

Yeah played about 40 or 50 matches... really really liked it.. but... the chipped through ball winds me up.. inter play it EVERY chance they get. Also some times speed doesnt seem to matter then at times it does.. Firmino btw was my favorite player, just felt like i could do anything with him.

Master league only... love the mode, but... hearing about the transfer madness ect is a bit sad, also gutted to hear they kept team spirit in at the level it operates at. I honestly have like most PES games all the way back to ISS. So im at a loss really.. i have a tight month a head so dont really want to shell out £45 on a game i will be disenchanted with. I loved last years game but the gripes did get to me at times.
Played 5 seasons on 17,then stopped and did other stuff,picked it up a month or so ago,3 season again.
I love 18,I can't play 17 anymore

Playing online is a mess, there is just to much lag to play a normal game. Anyone have the same issue? [PS4]

Not only online my friend, but also offline, that is because the incompetent KONAMI made the game slower in a very stupid way without rewriting the old scripts, so when you want to move the player, pass, shoot or do anything, it would take a whole second to respond. The only thing you could do is playing on speed +1, but of course not online and not myClub.

I have played PES my whole life but 2018 is by far the worst and will be the very last one I buy. WHAT A WASTE OF MONEY.

Don't think they have released them yet bud. . .it's the PESTeam.it forum. . .I used them a couple of times and they do a great job . .the last time that I used them they added in extra youth players. . .dedicated Pes heads who loved detail the last time I used them.

Yeah im all for that. The fact they include youngsters is awesome.

I normally add some from around the world. I redo the youth teams too.

Last year i did a few fromthe old PES games... Allejo Classic, Chapi, Kaiser, Schwarz ect

Yeah im all for that. The fact they include youngsters is awesome.

I normally add some from around the world. I redo the youth teams too.

Last year i did a few fromthe old PES games... Allejo Classic, Chapi, Kaiser, Schwarz ect

I hope the the Italian site still does that .. they have for the last couple of years, adds more realism. I think the section that does it is pesfan.it

Keepers make worldies, but can't deal with a ball that's rolling towards them at 4mph without spilling it right to an attacker. It happened time and time again in the beta, and then the demo, now finally in the full retail version.

I mean Jesus, what is this? Flacid penis for fingers?

When it comes time to make a difficult save, the keepers are vastly improved, but they just can't handle the simple stuff. And no, he wasn't on a down arrow.
this is scripting 101.

Not only online my friend, but also offline, that is because the incompetent KONAMI made the game slower in a very stupid way without rewriting the old scripts, so when you want to move the player, pass, shoot or do anything, it would take a whole second to respond. The only thing you could do is playing on speed +1, but of course not online and not myClub.

I have played PES my whole life but 2018 is by far the worst and will be the very last one I buy. WHAT A WASTE OF MONEY.

I’ve been complaining for days. They need to adjust the server. This happened last two years then it got fixed. I can’t believe more people aren’t complaining about this.

I am going to add young free agents to all top tier teams until their rosters are full. I'm hoping this will stop the ridiculous transfers in the first transfer window and reduce the overall frequency of transfers. As it stands, I cannot play the only mode i bought PES to play i.e. ML . I'll let you know how it goes

Just played masterleague last night with tottenham last night.. superstar difficulty.. 3 tight matches vs leicester and vs sporting twice.. Really challenging..

One thing in my mind that need priority to get patched soon is backheel pass by cpu or our player. I think they are accurate most of the time and powerful. Need passing stats to take into action here. Has konami or officialpes been aware regarding this ?

I am going to add young free agents to all top tier teams until their rosters are full. I'm hoping this will stop the ridiculous transfers in the first transfer window and reduce the overall frequency of transfers. As it stands, I cannot play the only mode i bought PES to play i.e. ML . I'll let you know how it goes

So I just finished doing EPL and already noticed a big difference by the time of the 1st matchday ... Liverpool only sold Henderson to Atalanta ... I'm hoping once I do Serie A, La Liga and other big teams it will be even better ... though I did notice that arsenal still managed to sell el nenny to fake european team

Back
Top Bottom