PES 2018 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

You're right on the money Mac,well put.
I had great expectations,then the week it was released (this week,feels longer ago) ,the nay sayers started to crawl in again,making me doubt if I should buy it or not.
Bought it,started to play at 00:01 Thursday night,and I love it,made some adjustments myself,love it even more,and if konami can fix the issues it really has, fantastic,then I love it even more.
And as long as I do,I don't care what others think

Wrote a post a few days before the release of the game,that I wouldn't take any advice on purchasing this game,except from people I trust in here,pretty much my ML mates who have been loving the ML and Pes for quite a long time.
If they say this game is shit,then I'd believe that and the other way around.
What others say...

I hear you. I play on pc so I couldn't personally try the demo weeks before. If I had to listen to all the stuff people were saying, I wouldn't have buy it at all and I would have missed one hell of a game. Unfortunately when I read a negative comment, I can't help but be at least a bit influenced.

By the way, I ignored the voices, I just went on and purchased it, for the first time in my life without expectations of any sort.. and boy, I was blown away. Technically is an incredible, jaw-dropping port, and gameplay wise, despite CPU tactics, it is FUN. Tons of new situations, tons of alive games, tons of variety, players even more characterized.. it always stimulate me to play another game and see what else could happen..

My team is licensed (Lazio) and it doesn't even have up to date kits.. the game have a lot of other side problems.. of course I'm pissed by this tuff..

But after I played one of my first matches as an Argentina-Brazil with broadcast camera and -1 speed in the Estadio Escorpiao/Maracanà, in full day, and it gave me literally the chills as despite the name of the players, I felt like I was replaying in first person a real game in some old mundials.. could have I really complained about it? I'll wait some mod.. the game captured the old magic and maybe more, at least to me.. I can forgive much more than that..

Falling out of love with master league already , played 3rd game against wolves and lost one nil..not one foul all game, end to end and I lost count of the backheels and the little flicks through the legs wolves were doing..at times they made barcelona look like the red lion pub team ..just silly I quit then

So if you can piss by players everytime and score and win you would be fine with that? Scripting is there for a balance otherwise every match would be a victory for the user.
I don't think that's what anybody is saying. Surely Konami should be looking to find a way to incorporate pace advantages without it breaking the game. Similarly with strength advantages. Yaya Toure should not be getting barged off the ball by much smaller players.

If Konami are striving for realism, they need to find a way to correctly incorporate correct physical and accurate capability into the game.

I also think they will work more on ML next year, but i really hope it's a revamp, and not just an improvement. Master league in next Pes needs a reboot like the one they did with Pes 2010/11 when they made it so much better than it was compared to Pes 2009. Reviews talk about that too, so hopefully the team will understand offline modes are still extremely important.

Pes (and Fifa) are first and foremost videogames, arcade games with simulative elements. There is a reason why at Gamescom Pes won the Best Sports Game award (Fifa was in the same category) and not the Best Simulation Game (Project Cars 2 won that).

In fact i would say the reason i loved Iss Pro Evolution and Pes was because it was fun, accessible, but still realistic enough. It still has that aim: to be fun and to be realistic enough.

I'm with you about improving the realistic elements ingame with tactics but at one point you have to accept: Pes is not a simulation game. You can't really replicate the midfield battle, you can't expect Pes to be like exactly like the real thing if that's not what the team wants to achieve.

Anyway i say, be critical, but respect people that settle, respect people that make their point, give their feedback and then try to enjoy the game. It's not true that people that don't complain every single post in here are not true fans or they don't care about the direction of the game.

It's a two way street then. Just because people criticize the game doesn't mean they've given up. Some of them are very wore down though. I will say that much.

What adjustments you made?
Current sweet spot i find is Top Player, manual passing, 0 game speed. Can't decide on camera. Like live broadcast but its near impossible to adjudge a pass when its on manual
Exactly my settings,except for the camera angle,pitch side 1-4-4 or something, something not to near,but close enough to read how opponents will go at you,the sweet thing about this game is that you can make them pay if the charge at you.
Did edit the whole of Serie A teams tactics into more pressure,wider and putting wingback on as extra pressure

So every great dribbler should beat 3 players and score? It's called scripting to balance the game . .it's not real life.
Again, I don't think anyone is saying they want that.

It's ok to criticise the game. Afterall, people have spent good money on it and want to enjoy it.

Very true. PES achieves brilliance in a number of ways that FIFA will never come close to. We can't and never will have a perfect game. Sure our expectations should be higher and we should have the feeling of what we should have had in 2017 from Konami for a football game, but this is reality, and acceptance should be of that.
And vice verca. Both good games with flaws which we should be able to discuss without people getting over senstive.

I hear you. I play on pc so I couldn't personally try the demo weeks before. If I had to listen to all the stuff people were saying, I wouldn't have buy it at all and I would have missed one hell of a game. Unfortunately when I read a negative comment, I can't help but be at least a bit influenced.

By the way, I ignored the voices, I just went on and purchased it, for the first time in my life without expectations of any sort.. and boy, I was blown away. Technically is an incredible, jaw-dropping port, and gameplay wise, despite CPU tactics, it is FUN. Tons of new situations, tons of alive games, tons of variety, players even more characterized.. it always stimulate me to play another game and see what else could happen..

My team is licensed (Lazio) and it doesn't even have up to date kits.. the game have a lot of other side problems.. of course I'm pissed by this tuff..

But after I played one of my first matches as an Argentina-Brazil with broadcast camera and -1 speed in the Estadio Escorpiao/Maracanà, in full day, and it gave me literally the chills as despite the name of the players, I felt like I was replaying in first person a real game in some old mundials.. could have I really complained about it? I'll wait some mod.. the game captured the old magic and maybe more, at least to me.. I can forgive much more than that..
Same as i felt playing my first games.
A rainy grey Stadio orione,Torino (me) Vs Sassuolo,and I held on for a 2-1 win,both goals scrappy as hell.
Now that I have 10 games or so in me,I'm challenging CPU defenders with little dekes and moves and if they fall for it,I'm through and off to the races.
Flaws,yes there is,but it's not taking away the pure brilliance of this game,just imagine when they sort them out.
This game is so different from others,and it's a bold move to make it,could have gone some other route and played it safe.
Yeah,waiting for Lazios new away Jersey,that's a looker mate

I just beat Southampton in the cup by scoring first and then keeping the ball for the next 70 minutes. They didn't even pressure me until the second half, and only pressured with one man until 65 minutes in. They never had more than 3 men inside my half, the other 8 just sat back and waited.

This is an extreme example but it's disappointing that the AI is this simplistic.

Edit: On Top Player difficulty.

20170916182231_1.jpg

47WdQ

I don't think that's what anybody is saying. Surely Konami should be looking to find a way to incorporate pace advantages without it breaking the game. Similarly with strength advantages. Yaya Toure should not be getting barged off the ball by much smaller players.

If Konami are striving for realism, they need to find a way to correctly incorporate correct physical and accurate capability into the game.

Yeh but not everytime. . or you'd have Ronaldo getting the ball and nobody would have a chance of catching him. . ..unless he's Bolt who is in the game ..the point being every player who is skilled at something should perform that skill perfectly everytime which is rubbish.. .as in a great finisher scoring with every chance.

General backheels would be fine if they were contextual. How many backheels IRL do you see go for 10-15 yards...forward? Honestly.

Crosses. Literally by default every single one of the attacks could be a cross. Do you know how outside backs are taught to defend? Well it's certainly not run into the box as soon as the SMF gets the ball...that's for sure.

Do we think GK's wouldn't be pissed off that their defensive line has retreated into their line of sight, and are literally in the way?

Football, or any sport, is about the battle of field position. By default, PES does not deliver that concept. What it delivers is great entertainment to produce the very rare moments that happen in real life, and make that the entire theme.

I say be critical and don't settle. It doesn't mean the critics don't like the game. If anything they show how much they care about the game's direction more. I have had several discussions with well respected critics of the game, and these guys are busting out hours and hours of testing to try to find workarounds for the fundamental flaws.

Totally agree Matt

Again, I don't think anyone is saying they want that.

It's ok to criticise the game. Afterall, people have spent good money on it and want to enjoy it.

Of course it's ok to criticise the game but don't make a career out of it by only criticisng it . ..I'm sure if they checked in here for a couple of weeks before buying it that they would change their mind and think that it's a disaster.

I just beat Southampton in the cup by scoring first and then keeping the ball for the next 70 minutes. They didn't even pressure me until the second half, and only pressured with one man until 65 minutes in. They never had more than 3 men inside my half, the other 8 just sat back and waited.

This is an extreme example but it's disappointing that the AI is this simplistic.

Edit: On Top Player difficulty.

View attachment 1249

47WdQ

:SHOCK:

match lenght?

And vice verca. Both good games with flaws which we should be able to discuss without people getting over senstive.

If you're referring to me . .I'm not oversensitive just fed up with the critics waiting like greyhounds waiting for the hare to run to get out of the traps with their in depth analysis of why the game is unplayable and have videos to prove their point while treating Fifa with kid gloves and glorifying its good points.

13 minutes. Yeah it was a little boring but I wanted to see it through to see if/when they would step up their pressure.

yes, also for me there isn't the right pressure (I'm on PC) , all out defence + conservative was just a shit the last years, but seems that the conservative pressing has been stick also on the aggressive so you could walk without issues playing vs the teams with these settings

Yeah the pressure ramps up more if you go into their half and especially their third, but they won't leave their half until late on. I was planning on settling in for a siege once I grabbed that goal but when they didn't try to get it off me... :|

Well said, Deco. Rock. Amep.

I will say that, simply put, people have incredibly LOWER expectations for FIFA compared to PES. Without turning this into FIFA v PES, but FIFA has lagged behind PES' gameplay for years. People generalize FIFA players as if they are all FUT and therefore play only FUT style. So a lot of what shortcomings occur in PES, can occur in FIFA...because it's expected in FIFA, but PES...PES is the holy grail of gameplay. The soul of football resides in the gameplay of PES.

That soul has been dim, very dim, in the last 2 years - and unfortunately it seems to be another year, thus far, headed in the same dark abyss.

People love to throw around the concept of the "Perfect Game", and then generalize others as if that is the end goal.

It's not.

That's just as similar when users, who play PES for the realism and challenge, are told "You're only one opinion, there are millions of users who thinks it's fine..."

The demand I have is not about absolute perfect positioning, never have. I'm asking for those fundamental HUMAN behaviors that should occur...which currently do not. I've never mentioned tactics ever, except for the fact that they should have never been introduced to the depths they have, in the first place. Not without achieving the very basic ideas of playing with a ball on the pitch.

For example, PES 18 needs to conceptualize:

- See the ball...get the ball. Why can my GK hold onto the ball for 10 minutes before the attacker pressures? W
- Stop running away from the ball, or into the box.
- Stop running back and forth in full sprints in an attack.
- Stop striking the ball so perfectly.
- Stop dropping my defensive line when I've set defensive line height to the highest value.
- Stop chipping/lobbing/lofting the ball over my defender's head at any given moment.
- Stop putting my defensive midfielder back marking the 1 forward, who is standing along my two CBs.
- Stop having the most amazing saves occur 10x in a match, to the point I become numb they've happened so many times. Same with shots.

The list above is not about Sim or non-sim. It's about basic elements that would contribute to the example that KONAMI still know what sport this is and what game this is. This is Pro Evolution Soccer. Its life was breathed in by those who got to experience the above achieved. Now because those same users want the former elements back...they are considered complainers and just critics. Give them at least HALF of that list, and they'll be happier. Like I told Chris earlier, I realized today that we are no longer the demographic of KONAMI and PES. However, did they have to make it that obvious?

Yet, we still hold out hope, hope for a patch, hope that they are listening. Hope that when they say we're just one opinion, that it's all for show and PR, and then just more hope for next year. We keep coming back because we're addicted to the past, present and the future. We're good for the community because what we want will always help others, and those who choose to fight that are simply fighting out of spite. It's for the greater good of PES at the end of the day, because we won't ever give up on it - but it's very hard to not think PES isn't giving up on us.

Glad you loved that one

:)

I have a lot of respect for the enthusiasm on show and I assure you all that most of the negative stuff at least on this forum isn't cynical or trolling.

I believe that the game is dead as a serious offline sim, I believe that Konami aren't very truthful in their approach and some of their staff are using forums to mislead the community about polls,feedback,features and patches.

The fact that our feedback about fouls,ML,Catch up bug, game speed and spacing is being taken into account is enough for me to stop mentioning it, Remember their people kept denying this stuff for years or blamed the user for it LOL

I'm playing a BAL career and I'm enjoying it actually, Standing in midfield spraying manual passes left right and centre without a care in the world, obviously not why I bought the game but it's fun!

Hopefully the patching will start coming through as well as tactical fixes. and we'll see improvements but again the game isn't progressing IMHO

Well said, Deco. Rock. Amep.

I will say that, simply put, people have incredibly LOWER expectations for FIFA compared to PES. Without turning this into FIFA v PES, but FIFA has lagged behind PES' gameplay for years. People generalize FIFA players as if they are all FUT and therefore play only FUT style. So a lot of what shortcomings occur in PES, can occur in FIFA...because it's expected in FIFA, but PES...PES is the holy grail of gameplay. The soul of football resides in the gameplay of PES.

That soul has been dim, very dim, in the last 2 years - and unfortunately it seems to be another year, thus far, headed in the same dark abyss.

People love to throw around the concept of the "Perfect Game", and then generalize others as if that is the end goal.

It's not.

That's just as similar when users, who play PES for the realism and challenge, are told "You're only one opinion, there are millions of users who thinks it's fine..."

The demand I have is not about absolute perfect positioning, never have. I'm asking for those fundamental HUMAN behaviors that should occur...which currently do not. I've never mentioned tactics ever, except for the fact that they should have never been introduced to the depths they have, in the first place. Not without achieving the very basic ideas of playing with a ball on the pitch.

For example, PES 18 needs to conceptualize:

- See the ball...get the ball. Why can my GK hold onto the ball for 10 minutes before the attacker pressures? W
- Stop running away from the ball, or into the box.
- Stop running back and forth in full sprints in an attack.
- Stop striking the ball so perfectly.
- Stop dropping my defensive line when I've set defensive line height to the highest value.
- Stop chipping/lobbing/lofting the ball over my defender's head at any given moment.
- Stop putting my defensive midfielder back marking the 1 forward, who is standing along my two CBs.
- Stop having the most amazing saves occur 10x in a match, to the point I become numb they've happened so many times. Same with shots.

The list above is not about Sim or non-sim. It's about basic elements that would contribute to the example that KONAMI still know what sport this is and what game this is. This is Pro Evolution Soccer. Its life was breathed in by those who got to experience the above achieved. Now because those same users want the former elements back...they are considered complainers and just critics. Give them at least HALF of that list, and they'll be happier. Like I told Chris earlier, I realized today that we are no longer the demographic of KONAMI and PES. However, did they have to make it that obvious?

Yet, we still hold out hope, hope for a patch, hope that they are listening. Hope that when they say we're just one opinion, that it's all for show and PR, and then just more hope for next year. We keep coming back because we're addicted to the past, present and the future. We're good for the community because what we want will always help others, and those who choose to fight that are simply fighting out of spite. It's for the greater good of PES at the end of the day, because we won't ever give up on it - but it's very hard to not think PES isn't giving up on us.
Well put,got a different look to what Pes represent,and more importantly,has represented,didn't come from the fifa community,so my views has always been "it's a game" nothing more.
Put the way you discribe it,yeah,I see it from different perspective.
Good post!
Even though,missed this,I don't agree on a lot of the things you brought up,still valid points,but just like you wrote,it represents something,for me something different than for you.
But,valid and good points.

And being,just rewriting my post here,sorry,on the subject of sim,or near sim settings for a very popular game,or in this case two very popular games,I have a hard time seeing a "sim" for financial reasons.
If Pes sells 20 copy's today,and FIFA 100, the way they are set up today,which CEO would ok a product that will sell 5 and 35 copy's for a sim?
Cause it will drop in sales,unless they implement a special segment in the game being just a sim,and the other half/segment being what it is today,releasing one game per year is tight enough,releasing a game per year that has two different setups/mechanics/coding,I'm having a hard time believing that.
Back when gaming was more of a "non mainstream" movement,when Pes was on the forefront,economics of gaming were a different ball game.
So seeing a complete sim game,don't know,I'm sceptical.
But good valid points Matt

Last edited:
:)

I have a lot of respect for the enthusiasm on show and I assure you all that most of the negative stuff at least on this forum isn't cynical or trolling.

I believe that the game is dead as a serious offline sim, I believe that Konami aren't very truthful in their approach and some of their staff are using forums to mislead the community about polls,feedback,features and patches.

The fact that our feedback about fouls,ML,Catch up bug, game speed and spacing is being taken into account is enough for me to stop mentioning it, Remember their people kept denying this stuff for years or blamed the user for it LOL

I'm playing a BAL career and I'm enjoying it actually, Standing in midfield spraying manual passes left right and centre without a care in the world, obviously not why I bought the game but it's fun!

Hopefully the patching will start coming through as well as tactical fixes. and we'll see improvements but again the game isn't progressing IMHO
I see your points Shez, deffo,and I agree on a lot of them.
My enthusiasm for pes18 is based on how fluid the game feels,and how you can play this game.
If this is the first step (which I hope,most don't) then correction what's missing will make this game amazing.
Not agreeing on the SIM thing though,from a personal standpoint since I've never consider it being just that.
Good post Shez,I love (see) around this game,good or bad,no problem at all,it's just when the factory punches out the repetitive "game broken" "shooting OP" phrases,that's when I and a few others just shuts off or goes into battle mode.
Respect your views mate,and good solid points across the board.
Good post Shez,loved reading it

Matt stop the well said nonsense when clearly you don't agree with a word that I've said .. . ..I speak from the heart I've no other agenda. .I don't come on here to get other peoples backs up . . I've no reason to do that, but I'm not blinded by love for Pes. ..Pes 2017 was a great game when they finished tinkering with it and I still play it. .it's not your cup of tea and thats obvious and will never be unless sliders came on board. .you do a great job trying to figure out how to improve the game and you put a lot of time into it . .well done . . problems will always exist in Pes . .one improvement will lead to another fault. .I've nothing against you or anybody else who enjoys finding faults in the hope of finding solutions . .you can't ignore the fact that a lot of people are enjoying the game even with it's faults which they are aware of .. we can all find faults with anything in life and highlight them. . .it's a video game which will always have faults .. why try fix something which you know can never be perfect. . every year it's the same. . if they had this or that it would be great . .you have to take the game for what it is and find enjoyment in it. . if not move on. . you're talking as if we're all so dumb that the problems elude us . .they don't. ..all we can do is give feedback and hope things improve . .konami know this ..it's part of the charade . .think about it . . if they released a perfect game they wouldn't be able to take it any further . .I'm not part of any clique on this site and could be banned but I'll still hold firm in what I believe . .I've supported Pes since International Superstar soccer when I was laughed at for not playing Fifa. ..I could easily go over to Fifa sites and tear them apart but I don't . .no reason to . .I just happen to believe that Pes is a better game . .I'm just fed up with the bad press Pes gets all the time. . .If it bothered me the way it bothers other people I wouldn't play it . .that's all I've to say.

real life like physics system is what PES needs and will get eventually, in the future when were to old to hold our DS6 controller..:)

This game is tearing my soul apart, 25+ hours in and I can't seem to see a balanced difficulty, Professional is easy, Legend is really hard, I enjoy it, but is really demanding on you. Top Player and Superstar are utter shit, complete mess...
I will hammer it even more tomorrow, maybe I will write a review of some sort after I feel comfortable with what I like and dislike, but god damn... I am torn!

This game is tearing my soul apart, 25+ hours in and I can't seem to see a balanced difficulty, Professional is easy, Legend is really hard, I enjoy it, but is really demanding on you. Top Player and Superstar are utter shit, complete mess...
I will hammer it even more tomorrow, maybe I will write a review of some sort after I feel comfortable with what I like and dislike, but god damn... I am torn!
I was completely turn apart yesterday,had 3-4 straight losses,couldn't buy a goal,today the game plays amazing,getting good and tough pressure from the cpu both centrally and on the wings.
It's a complex game.
For me,gameplay wise,I started to enjoy it really today,changed my tactics and a string of good performances brought my TS from 63-75,made a ton of difference

Matt stop the well said nonsense when clearly you don't agree with a word that I've said .. . ..I speak from the heart I've no other agenda. .I don't come on here to get other peoples backs up . . I've no reason to do that, but I'm not blinded by love for Pes. ..Pes 2017 was a great game when they finished tinkering with it and I still play it. .it's not your cup of tea and thats obvious and will never be unless sliders came on board. .you do a great job trying to figure out how to improve the game and you put a lot of time into it . .well done . . problems will always exist in Pes . .one improvement will lead to another fault. .I've nothing against you or anybody else who enjoys finding faults in the hope of finding solutions . .you can't ignore the fact that a lot of people are enjoying the game even with it's faults which they are aware of .. we can all find faults with anything in life and highlight them. . .it's a video game which will always have faults .. why try fix something which you know can never be perfect. . every year it's the same. . if they had this or that it would be great . .you have to take the game for what it is and find enjoyment in it. . if not move on. . you're talking as if we're all so dumb that the problems elude us . .they don't. ..all we can do is give feedback and hope things improve . .konami know this ..it's part of the charade . .think about it . . if they released a perfect game they wouldn't be able to take it any further . .I'm not part of any clique on this site and could be banned but I'll still hold firm in what I believe . .I've supported Pes since International Superstar soccer when I was laughed at for not playing Fifa. ..I could easily go over to Fifa sites and tear them apart but I don't . .no reason to . .I just happen to believe that Pes is a better game . .I'm just fed up with the bad press Pes gets all the time. . .If it bothered me the way it bothers other people I wouldn't play it . .that's all I've to say.

I'm really surprised that is how you saw my post? It wasn't even directed towards you. It was the summation of multiple remarks, conversations, throughout what has been a very busy and exhausting week. If my post came off as calling anyone dumb, I apologize - you know that is never my intention. I'm not even sure where that could have came from.

The comment of it always being a video game and it will never be perfect...is exactly what I addressed in my post.

Overall, I'm not sure where your remarks are based, or why you perceived them as a slight towards you.

Yesterday i have this cpu ai volley attempt one on one inside box, and it was over the bar.. nice.. lol also cpu ai has fouled me both sliding tackle and standing tackle.. also they got yellow card..fouls were there.

Regarding cpu ai not pressure enough wherln they are down.. yup would love them to gey fix.. issue was also there in 2017.

In my opinion, probably if konami want to increase foul is to make it random in specific situation.. in 2017 when heading my player sometimes make the cpu ai ass on the floor, sometimes the referee calls sometimes not.. like it that way.. probably on the body barging opponent make them random foul..,?

Well put,got a different look to what Pes represent,and more importantly,has represented,didn't come from the fifa community,so my views has always been "it's a game" nothing more.
Put the way you discribe it,yeah,I see it from different perspective.
Good post!
Even though,missed this,I don't agree on a lot of the things you brought up,still valid points,but just like you wrote,it represents something,for me something different than for you.
But,valid and good points.

And being,just rewriting my post here,sorry,on the subject of sim,or near sim settings for a very popular game,or in this case two very popular games,I have a hard time seeing a "sim" for financial reasons.
If Pes sells 20 copy's today,and FIFA 100, the way they are set up today,which CEO would ok a product that will sell 5 and 35 copy's for a sim?
Cause it will drop in sales,unless they implement a special segment in the game being just a sim,and the other half/segment being what it is today,releasing one game per year is tight enough,releasing a game per year that has two different setups/mechanics/coding,I'm having a hard time believing that.
Back when gaming was more of a "non mainstream" movement,when Pes was on the forefront,economics of gaming were a different ball game.
So seeing a complete sim game,don't know,I'm sceptical.
But good valid points Matt

Completely agree as well here. I said this in my demo review and in the FootyU podcast. The game is changing. Pop culture is changing. Where PES may have been able to be part of a cult following, now it's more mainstream and has to appeal to the masses.

My challenge is, does it have to sacrifice the very basic human fundamentals of playing with a football though? Let's say they can't adjust the gameplay, so can they do something else?

Can they adjust the "realism" of gameplay by minutes played? Is that a tough concept?

5 mins - arcade
10 mins - less arcade
15 mins - slightly realistic
20 mins - realistic
25 mins - more realistic
30 mins - ultra realistic

Basically, I don't believe in the idea of excusing the lack of fundamentals for the sake, or purpose, of just being okay and accepting that this is fine. Maybe the change isn't immediate, maybe it's not next year or the year after. I refuse to settle, and that's my own problem. I know I'm not alone there, but we've been down this road. I've said plenty of positives of the game, even fed that back A+ on the ball, C- off of it. I also said in my video that we can't expect the off-the-ball to be that great in PES 2018 because it wasn't a feature or focus based on the marketing we received on the game. But just because it's not mentioned, there's that (delusional?) part of me that believes that maybe, just maybe, it'll be a focus in a patch update or something. I want to enjoy the game incredibly bad. That's the reality of this all. It's not about finding problems, it's about addressing the problems with solutions.

Yesterday i have this cpu ai volley attempt one on one inside box, and it was over the bar.. nice.. lol also cpu ai has fouled me both sliding tackle and standing tackle.. also they got yellow card..fouls were there.

Regarding cpu ai not pressure enough wherln they are down.. yup would love them to gey fix.. issue was also there in 2017.

In my opinion, probably if konami want to increase foul is to make it random in specific situation.. in 2017 when heading my player sometimes make the cpu ai ass on the floor, sometimes the referee calls sometimes not.. like it that way.. probably on the body barging opponent make them random foul..,?

I saw the most beautiful thing today where the CPU actually scuffed their shot from inside my 18. It was Albrighton with his weaker foot. Have yet to see that again, but it made me chuckle and then cry because I didn't save the replay.

Back
Top Bottom