PES 2018 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

I have to say guys even with all the criticism and the games faults, it still looks a great game. . I think some of the faults are being exaggerated and are not as frequent as some are making out .. .some of the footage shown has been really impressive. .. . can't wait for an Ml on this .. .said I'd wait a couple of weeks to buy it .. . hmmm.

I have to say guys even with all the criticism and the games faults, it still looks a great game. . I think some of the faults are being exaggerated and are not as frequent as some are making out .. .some of the footage shown has been really impressive. .. . can't wait for an Ml on this .. .said I'd wait a couple of weeks to buy it .. . hmmm.
Just buy it mate. Play friendlies for a while get used to new mechanics and start a ML in a week or two it's what I am doing!

ba6587f1512986269e283w3z0w.jpg

let it go... inhale... exhale... buy the game... be happy... :BYE:

Live Updates with option files depends. If you use an option file that simply just correct names and outs of existing teams then you can live update to your hearts content.

This is what I'm doing using the OF posted yesterday. Fully kitted out game so can start ML as soon as I get my Live Update.

I have the PC version ordered so I can deal without Bundesliga etc until PC mods drop.

Get your jammies on and go buy it Dec!

All I can say is,with a massive lack of sleep is this game,yeah it got it's little ticks out of the box,but with some TLC from the community,and some shaping up from Konami on the fouling,it's amazing.
Just played a few minutes on my 15,and my 17,also tried a certain demo (no names won't compare)
I can't go back and play neither of those.
It's not doable,they feel so stiff and dated
So if Konami goes down this way when it comes to Pes from now on, we're having a great future.
This game is so different to anything I've ever played.

Give it some time,give it a proper setup,we as a community has great and dedicated guys who knows how to set it up right tactically.
No one has mentioned over powered shooting since the release?
Good I haven't experienced it,feels just right
Great fun with this one

just played more matches

East Sussex v east London

Pitch textures are sooooo much better

Game flows like real football at times

Much much much better game than pes 2017

This is good. If you enjoyed pes 2017 then this is better, it's slower, the cpu plays in so many different ways.

Lots of positive feedback in here, which is good. But I wonder if the game is really "truly amazing" and awesome" as some have described it already.:THINK:

Back
Top Bottom