PES 2018 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

I FINALLY DID IT GUYS! I beat the CPU on legend mode. Beat Barca with....Arsenal LOL. Let me tell you something, tactics fucking matter! Had to use attacking fullbacks and centering target. Bellerin's speed and Giroud's header! Won 2-1. My palms are sweaty lol fck me!

One half played.
Top player (CPU defending like 17's professional)
20 Min manual passing.
CPU attacking good on that level,not their defending though.

Minus one game speed,luvly pace,thanks @Jimi_Zuko
Did a quick fix,using @kilay @Matt10 and @Lami advices
Aggressive pressure,going fw through the middle, maintaining formation,low on support range,,high defensive line.
Torino who I am playing is maintaining possession,no spamming the wings,no long balls, possession,slowly building up their attacks.

Only two fouls by CPU,2 more that were on the refs radar (advantage)
It's stunningly beautiful.
I really like this game
And on -1,shooting is heavy!
Will up it to SS,and give it some more trying.

But quick fixes in the tactics thread,and on @Chris Davies thread (sorry mate) will make the game play well,even very well
First impressions though

One half played.
Top player (CPU defending like 17's professional)
20 Min manual passing.
CPU attacking good on that level,not their defending though.

Minus one game speed,luvly pace,thanks @Jimi_Zuko
Did a quick fix,using @kilay @Matt10 and @Lami advices
Aggressive pressure,going fw through the middle, maintaining formation,low on support range,,high defensive line.
Torino who I am playing is maintaining possession,no spamming the wings,no long balls, possession,slowly building up their attacks.

Only two fouls by CPU,2 more that were on the refs radar (advantage)
It's stunningly beautiful.
I really like this game
And on -1,shooting is heavy!
Will up it to SS,and give it some more trying.

But quick fixes in the tactics thread,and on @Chris Davies thread (sorry mate) will make the game play well,even very well
First impressions though
happy to know that, i have to wait another hour and a half..
If you can give a try to the new settings (wingback and defending) would be nice :)

And for Xbox users,no matter what Konamis website tells you,there is no old gen stadium list.
It's 38,well San Diego/Meazza and olimpico/Stadio nazionale ,so it's 36 really

@rockstrongo
I don't know I didn't played neither the demo (i'm on PC) so maybe try the difference with and without wingbacks, about new defence adv tactis really i don't know what it should do..
I'm feeling like a noob

I did set "wing back" in advance instructions
"Wide midfield or wingers drop back to cover defensively when needed"
And first example,very nice,second they miss,they won't on a higher difficulty I guess

@kilay

BiBUUGW.jpg

I really love the new deffensive advanced instruction. Look at that radar :3

What did you set it to?
Looks alright mate,really makes a difference

Short pass frontline pressure etc. Like a Guardiola team. Green leve of attack deffense and only that New deffensive advanced instruction. It plays really well for me.

Anyway, I played three games and couldnt win one. Superstar manual passing advanced shooting. But I love it.

Short pass frontline pressure etc. Like a Guardiola team. Green leve of attack deffense and only that New deffensive advanced instruction. It plays really well for me.

Anyway, I played three games and couldnt win one. Superstar manual passing advanced shooting. But I love it.
Same here pal,did set the wingbacks on covering space,and CPU became tough to pass

Same here pal,did set the wingbacks on covering space,and CPU became tough to pass

Yeah but it is really funny to play. Plus finaly HD on PC.

I hope transfer update goes ON when I wake up tomorrow and get my first win with some Mbappé Neymar Cavani goals hahaha

Setting up the CPU with advanced instructions defensively,on a 20 Mon game,manual passing, superstar difficulty
Mama Mia,I'm getting killed!
One other thing.
The secondary cursor option,I guess we'll better start using that,my guess is that you'll need it when defending.
This game...
So glad I bought it

Back
Top Bottom