PES 2018 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

Here you go.

It might be boring to some but these are my settings as you can see in the video:
- Top Player and 15 mins.
- Turned FF on and as you can see I've tried to squash as many as I can in midfield as possible, still keeping their proper roles intact (RB, CB, DMF, etc). Also check the attack and defense settings. I think I've gone short passing and possession play, plus very high lines and max compactness.

Let me know what you guys think and if you have any suggestions.

(Some may not be fans of this approach and prefer the game as is)

EDIT: Oh, and I've used advanced instructions to add Wing backs. And chose cloudy with rain during daytime for a proper English atmosphere ;) (I think it also makes the game just a little bit slower, which is good for me)

And ignore the last 2 minutes. I was trying to figure out how to save my clip :D

Part 2 coming later. More boring football!

There's a special el hamit it in this video for you @Deco ;)

Nice one Lami. ..that match looked fuckin' great . ..what a move you did when Pogba went through and hit the post . .great stuff.

Hi guys, i have a question. Has PES 2018 better gameplay in singleplayer than PES 2017 despite Chris´s review about not good AI defender´s presure and defending on wings or still the same style of play from a lot of teams with different tactics? IS PES 2018 better than 2017? How are your impressions? Thanks for the response. :-)

On Xbox,but if I was on PS,I wouldn't pay for it.
Think that's pretty much opposite to what the Pes community stands for.
Just me though
Yeah I kind of agree...don't think I have ever paid for a OF before.

I am dubious about paying for it but PES Universe claim they have best kits and a complete OF.

What would you guys advise?

£10 for PES Universe option file or the free option file at PES Gaming?
I bought PES Universe option last year.
They made great option file, but it was very-very slow.
And for me Chris Best Of All Option File was the best last year.

I bought PES Universe option last year.
They made great option file, but it was very-very slow.
And for me Chris Best Of All Option File was the best last year.

I love PES World, the kits are fantastic, but the outdated Bundesliga last year killed it for me :(

Yeah I kind of agree...don't think I have ever paid for a OF before.

I am dubious about paying for it but PES Universe claim they have best kits and a complete OF.
I get it mate,on the other hand,playing a ML you don't see that many teams
A bit worried if they fiddle with tactics and not knowing how

Does someone know if you copy a real player base into a created player, if Player ID gets copied as well. Thanks!
if not someone that have a pc review code please make a backup at least of dt 36 (that contains all the faces)

Back
Top Bottom