PES 2018 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

btw: what i used to do in the demo, and it works, is not pushing the LS to the edge.
i have to teach myself to use it more loose. try it yourselfs!!

if you "fiddle" with the stick, just moving it half the way it can travel, will trigger some lovely animations when in motion. some extra touches are shown, some extra little step... dont push the stick to the edge till it hits the controller case it is in. try to change between full stick motion and half way...!! love it!!

i wish i could describe it more detailed... sorry. i hope you get what i mean.

well, I pre-ordered it on PSN, unlocks at midnight.

But then again I did wake up at 5 this morning, so I probably won't play much tonight.

That and atmosphere. I can't understand why atmosphere isnt better. There cannot be license restrictions on crowd noises and there's just no reason it isn't louder/more realistic.
To be fair to Adam Bhatti and I am not one to stick up for him..

He tweeted today that for pes 2019 they will work on OFF the pitch stuff

So this will mean stadiums comms crowd chants etc surely??

You'd hope so, it's just doesn't seem like something that can take up much Dev time. I'm not talking about improving the way the crowd behaves, noise rising at certain actions (skills, breaks etc), that would be incredible, just simply replacing the shocking sounds there are now.

It doesn't ruin the game for me at all but will add SO much if they get it right.

You'd hope so, it's just doesn't seem like something that can take up much Dev time. I'm not talking about improving the way the crowd behaves, noise rising at certain actions (skills, breaks etc), that would be incredible, just simply replacing the shocking sounds there are now.

It doesn't ruin the game for me at all but will add SO much if they get it right.
Completely agree

idk but i hope they give also a restyle to menu and scoreboard and please stop with this ugly cyan

Great Laminate,on my way out to buy xb1 voucher's for the game (credit card fraud a few times,so no card for me online)
Please do and I'll watch it later on
Thanx bro
Here you go.

It might be boring to some but these are my settings as you can see in the video:
- Top Player and 15 mins.
- Turned FF on and as you can see I've tried to squash as many as I can in midfield as possible, still keeping their proper roles intact (RB, CB, DMF, etc). Also check the attack and defense settings. I think I've gone short passing and possession play, plus very high lines and max compactness.

Let me know what you guys think and if you have any suggestions.

(Some may not be fans of this approach and prefer the game as is)

EDIT: Oh, and I've used advanced instructions to add Wing backs. And chose cloudy with rain during daytime for a proper English atmosphere ;) (I think it also makes the game just a little bit slower, which is good for me)

And ignore the last 2 minutes. I was trying to figure out how to save my clip :D

Part 2 coming later. More boring football!

There's a special el hamit it in this video for you @Deco ;)

Last edited:
Here you go.

It might be boring to some but these are my settings as you can see in the video:
- Top Player and 15 mins.
- Turned FF on and as you can see I've tried to squash as many as I can in midfield as possible, still keeping their proper roles intact (RB, CB, DMF, etc). Also check the attack and defense settings. I think I've gone short passing and possession play, plus very high lines and max compactness.

Let me know what you guys think and if you have any suggestions.

(Some may not be fans of this approach and prefer the game as is)

EDIT: Oh, and I've used advanced instructions to add Wing backs. And chose cloudy with rain during daytime for a proper English atmosphere ;) (I think it also makes the game just a little bit slower, which is good for me)
Right up my alley Lami
Looks great,feels like it's hard breaking them down,they really back down when defending
Shooting looks heavy
And rain coming during the game?
Cool!
Bit to sharp ai passing.
But looks suprisingly good
Thanx so much for this pal
Will deffo go for this one

Last edited:
Just opened it, and i can tell you inside is a pack of CL Match Attax cards inside (Lol) But booting it up now and will be back to let you know.

Back
Top Bottom