PES 2018 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

Yesterday night, i had 5 games, on Top player, manual shoot, PA 0.
Every game was against Germany (2 as Spain, 3 as France).
I lost twice as Spain (0-3, 0-1) and one as France (0-2) and i had 2 draws (1-1, 0-0).
I think that individuality this year has been taken to another higher incomparable level.

As Spain, Morata, Iniesta, Busquets, Isco, Saul, Ramos, Pique, Nacho, Carvahal, J.Alba, Asensio, D.Silva, Koke, all different players
which can easily be noticed during the match. With players like Isco-Iniesta-D.Silva, it is an ecstatic experience when dribbling and passing.
Morata's messy dribbling is 100% faithful replication of reality.
As France, Kante is everywhere in the pitch like reality and he is my favorite player when defending.
Mpape & Dembele are a piece of art when running and dribbling, Griezman is like an arrow like in reality, Pogba is so solid and artisan !!!!

Difficulty this year, also moved to a more advanced level but in a reasonable way, not irritating.
CPU really rolls the ball with low and high passes, 1s-2s, long balls, shooting, heading, etc
This year needs a lot of patience to create chances, goals and of course in defense you need to be calm and waiting for the right point
to intervene. No rushing and mindless running is accepted in the game, as you can easily find your self in mess.
Everything works in a great and realistic manner.
I look forward for the first complete option file,so as to start my ML as M.City !!!

ps. Klashman i hope you upload your tactics soon this year, as your work, plays a vital role for all of us.

Anyone know of any sites that do tutorials for making kits on the Xbox One? My problem is I'm colour blind so I end up with Everton cutting about in purple kits and United in pink if I try and make them myself
icon_lol.gif

Day One Option File with every team kit licensed?? Or too much to ask?

I don't want to pay for it and wait for a USB.

Because they know you'll be fidgeting around a lot ;)

Years man. YEARS. For years I've been doing it (in addition to mentioning other obvious faults too). And all I get in response from the UK office is "It's your opinion". Sigh. This response happened a good number of times, and it's so off-putting every time. You show them the obvious with videos and it's the same response. You show them a group complaining and it's the same response accompanied with "you're but a tiny drop in the ocean" or something along them lines.

Fouls in football games is NOT an opinion. It's a real thing. It is fundamental. You hardly ever see a football match without fouls. That's almost impossible. Even random alley 1 v 1 matches with slippers as goal posts have fouls. Even the most friendliest of international 40+ yr old celebrity and friends games have fouls. Even my 6 yr old daughter resorts to pulling my shorts and shoving me off the ball when I'm doing Zidane roulettes and Cruyff turns around her. It's just in our nature. We can't help it. Adrenaline rush and excitement and impulsive anger and all that. And some of you wonder why I'm frustrated. It's like talking to a brick wall that office. Gah.

So at least, FINALLY, something's being done about it.
But why now. Is it the right people complaining?

I just would like ot confirm i have seen one other poster indicate this, but it looks like they removed a lot of the animiations in the full game. Very frustrating if so, i felt it added huge individuality....

yesterday i put the disc on and the only thing I did was getting into MyClub to redeem the extras & went (as i religiously do every year) into skill training.

The skill training i found it very difficult because of manual passing, but i think it'll be worth the hard work. Still there is one challenge (attacking situations) i couldn't complete with gold and i expect to complete that before i play my first game :)

about MyClub, i wanted to see Maradona & Bolt but it seems we'll have to wait since they didn't appear anywhere.
I got some extras and (without playing a single game) i've already got:
Dybala (loan)
Griezmann
De Gea
Chiellini
Dani Alves
Weigl

Any idea about that "legend" promised & Usain Bolt?
Im guessing they'll be out in the next couple of days.. hopefully

I was excited for this after finally loving the demo.

Then I read @Chris Davies review.

Jesus..amateur hour at konami again?

Has anyone else who owns this got PES 2018 full game and can confirm that the AI is, erm, interesting to play against?

I really don't want to waste 45 quid again this year!!

I suppose this will be great in multiplayer at least.

But why now. Is it the right people complaining?
I've no idea. Maybe a lot cried about it on twitter? Maybe they finally thought it's time? Don't really know. All I care about now is them properly implementing it for next year. Plus other fundamental stuff like players' stats making a difference again. There were days when we used to contemplate raising a single stat point in edit mode and how effective it would be. Now I drop passing stats to 40 (the lowest) and still end up with 88% accuracy. Ehh.

I'm testing things out trying to condense the midfield and making the game look and play better football. I'll see how things turn out and post my findings here if anyone's interested.

I'm testing things out trying to condense the midfield and making the game look and play better football. I'll see how things turn out and post my findings here if anyone's interested.

Have you tried a bigger match length?
Because if there's no midfield and no misplaced passes for a 20 min match or more...I can only imagine how tiring it must be to play. (it wouldn't surprise me though if that's the case).

@Chris Davies

Apology for tagging you again

Has Adam Bhatti watched your video review or read your comments??

He needs to see this. He gets bombarded with 'king is back' from the fanboys but he needs to see what's actually going on, no?

We all need to get them to stop ignoring the obvious flaws with pes.

I was so excited for this game until seeing that video :(

I've no idea. Maybe a lot cried about it on twitter? Maybe they finally thought it's time? Don't really know. All I care about now is them properly implementing it for next year. Plus other fundamental stuff like players' stats making a difference again. There were days when we used to contemplate raising a single stat point in edit mode and how effective it would be. Now I drop passing stats to 40 (the lowest) and still end up with 88% accuracy. Ehh.

Please do mate.
Playing a lot on my 17 right now,with a more condensed midfield,higher defensive line etc
Let us know pal,I'm like 8 hours away from buying it...so would help a lot

He needs to see this. He gets bombarded with 'king is back' from the fanboys but he needs to see what's actually going on, no?
I don't know if he has seen it and honestly, after the support he's given to the community (he approached me to arrange review code more than I approached him), I sort of hope he doesn't...

But trust me, he doesn't get bombarded with "the king is back" and nothing else. He has a ton of shitty comments to deal with, to the point where you can entirely understand that honest criticism could be lost in the noise. I'd hope he'd treat that video as honest criticism, but who knows.

I did send him a message a couple of days ago with some feedback, though. Like I say, he's a genuine guy and he takes far too much hate from people who are just looking for a punching bag.

@Chris Davies

Apology for tagging you again

We all need to get them to stop ignoring the obvious flaws with pes.

I was so excited for this game until seeing that video :(
If you or anyone else tags him you will get B.... LOCKED.

Back
Top Bottom