PES 2018 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

img_4483ruqqk.jpg

I was lucky enough to get the last Legendary Edition at my local Gamestop! :APPLAUD:
The code for the legendary stuff doesn't work on PSN though. It that because it's not the 14th yet? :THINK:

I think that's only for the Americas :(

i haven't heard the commentaries since i haven't started a single match.

Today I'll hear them for the first time in over a decade when I play the AFC Champions League with Kashima Antlers.. former team of Brazil legends Zico, Jorginho & Leonardo

PS. hope you guys in EU get this as well!

I was lucky enough to get the last Legendary Edition at my local Gamestop! :APPLAUD:
The code for the legendary stuff doesn't work on PSN though. It that because it's not the 14th yet? :THINK:
Glad to hear you got one of those!
hopefully that's the reason, i want to have Maradona in my team!

i was in serbia last year and new release current generation games there are not cheap! about the same price as us in australia, i dont know who can afford such luxury over there because of the low standard of living...
being American with a good economy you don't realize how good you have it, we take PC and new Playstation games for granted. hopefully things get better in all these countries nobody should have such hard challenges.

Just bought it via Xbox store,and downloading it now.
Does it mean I can play it after DL it?
Or do I need to wait until 00:00?
I kinda know the answer
But bought it
GET IN!!!

I scored a grass cutter!! I held R1 with shoot and placed it bottom corner. (I swap R1 with R2)

Was that just random or do you guys score them?

Wonder what i/The anti Konami fraction would say if the CPU scored on me/them like Bobby and Hendo just did Vs Sevilla
Hope the CPU aren't watching that game.
Pace seems alright compared to live football in 18

Back
Top Bottom