PES 2018 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

Guys that have already tested the full version:

Have you noticed any changes in shooting & passing variation ?
The pace is on the same tempo (as demo) ?
Is CPU attacking more varied ?
Have you noticed any improvement/deterioration in GKs reactions?

you can find the answers to these questions when you scroll a few pages back.
afair:
shooting: same as demo or a little slower / variations not mentioned
pace: same as demo maybe a little slower
cpu attacking: in versus mode pretty tough for some, playing around and lobbing in

thats what i was catching so far...
try reading here in the next couple of hours as some guys got their game early! they'll surely feed us with information...!

my plan for tonight: work. soccer training. champions league match. the other game demo. pes. bed!
Ive played my,scuse the language,my ass off on Pes 17/15 last night,having the day off today.
But sounds like a good plan.
I might wait a few days for the full release on 18, some guys in here are on the same wavelength as me when it comes to the game,will await their verdict.
And it's called FOOTBALL mate!!! :)

How many difficulty levels there are? somewhere i read that there is a further level over legendary, something like unbeatable.. is that true?

edit: found a video

Last edited:

• About the same, but shooting less voracious than demo
  • same or 99% the same, i can't tell the difference
  • i sawe teams attack differently Atletico did more direct play than others, etc, arsenal passed a lot more in build up
  • not that i can think of. seems exactly the same

Here in the US, got it midnight.

Guys, play the AI on superstar in versus mode. MUCH harder than regular exhibition. I got my ass handed to me a few times and I had to FIGHT for my narrow wins or draws. Atletico Madrid are bloody hard to beat and organized at the back.

I agree.. the AI is harder than the demo for sure.

I also played in US at midnight .
first thing I did last night at when I got the game is played an online divisions match 1 v 1.. got right in to game.. no lag at all.. I wasn't excepting that at all to be honest

here is my full match here -->
I was so excited playing my first few online matches 1 v 1 and online co-op

for me this is one of the best sports game ever when it comes to playing against another human and multiplayer fun. rates up there with my times with NHL 93 - 95 on Sega and PES 5 and 6 on the PS2.

I was wondering if the servers were working so great because no one has the game .. I dunno but I pray it stays like what I experienced last night and this game will be my new addiction.

first thing I did last night at when I got the game is played an online divisions match 1 v 1.. got right in to game.. no lag at all.. I wasn't excepting that at all to be honest

for me this is one of the best sports game ever when it comes to playing against another human and multiplayer fun. rates up there with my times with NHL 93 - 95 on Sega and PES 5 and 6 on the PS2.

I was wondering if the servers were working so great because no one has the game .. I dunno but I pray it stays like what I experienced last night and this game will be my new addiction.

This looks very promising

On the other game you couldn't buy the real money points with a US-version if you're in another country. Does anyone know if it's the same case on PES? If not i would buy it on the US-PSN now.

Guys, any doubts or problems we had with the AI can be put to bed when you play in versus mode against the CPU on the new Legend difficulty. I have never felt so hopeless in a football game lol. I'm using Barca and the CPU (Real Madrid) is making me look like like a fcking fool.

Also, they are WAY more aggressive. I also set up rivals in edit mode for extra aggression. I can't even do shit with Messi

I played legend last night, way better than superstar. It doesn't feel like they are cheating or lucky to score. It happens because they are very organized and not afraid to dribble and shoot a lot. It's more realistic than Superstar. Hopefully you guys will be able to unlock it :P

On the other game you couldn't buy the real money points with a US-version if you're in another country. Does anyone know if it's the same case on PES? If not i would buy it on the US-PSN now.

I just bought a us gift card for us PSN on Amazon and added it to my us PSN account. I'm in europe. Worked just fine. :)

How exactly do you unlock the legendary setting?

Really looking forward to a full day of playing tomorrow. Game has been despatched so as long as royal mail do their jobs, I'll be golden.

Shame editing sites didn't get an early copy this year, think I'll play a CL with a licensed team straight away or potentially serie a. Am I right in saying the league isn't licensed but all teams are?

Hey there! Do you have the US version? If you don't mind, can you show me a screen of how the servers look like on the US version? Is it still region locked to American continent, like the years before?

Back
Top Bottom