PES 2018 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

To be honest chris, Iv got the full game played 3 games in ML and have been fouled by the AI 1-3 times so far, I never had any complaints with fouls in pes 17, seems like it's similar this year but I guess quite a few people want Derby matches in every game to get 10-15 fouls per half in a 10 minute match.

This. Recently in 2017 I had 2 freekicks scored on the same match, and a penalty. And it was a Real Betis vs Barcelona (I even got that recorded hahaha). I never had a problem with fouls, maybe the patch could add some "tactic fouls" in the midfield, but I don't want just what you said: a derby match-fouls when it is a normal match :/

On the long run, the best option should be to pick different levels on the referee, like in older games maybe.

perhaps fouls are low in demo because it's exhibition matches only??

I play a few games as Boca v River Plate today and it really is a lovely demo and you can play football exactly how you want to.

I am excited for this despite its faults, also excited for the other game.

Hope and pray we get 2 games that all of us will find happiness with.

This. Recently in 2017 I had 2 freekicks scored on the same match, and a penalty. And it was a Real Betis vs Barcelona (I even got that recorded hahaha). I never had a problem with fouls, maybe the patch could add some "tactic fouls" in the midfield, but I don't want just what you said: a derby match-fouls when it is a normal match :/

On the long run, the best option should be to pick different levels on the referee, like in older games maybe.

for me fouls of 2017 are ok, but seeing videos (unfortunately i'm waiting the relase on PC like you) of 2018 patched ps4 version all seems too easy, removing the catch-up bug result in less pression of all the teams. For me the problems are not fouls but situations that could create fouls, we need a CPU more aggressive than that

perhaps fouls are low in demo because it's exhibition matches only??

I play a few games as Boca v River Plate today and it really is a lovely demo and you can play football exactly how you want to.

I am excited for this despite its faults, also excited for the other game.

Hope and pray we get 2 games that all of us will find happiness with.

I don't think so. Adam said the team is developing a patch to fix the low number of fouls issue, so it's not intended.

To be honest chris, Iv got the full game played 3 games in ML and have been fouled by the AI 1-3 times so far, I never had any complaints with fouls in pes 17, seems like it's similar this year but I guess quite a few people want Derby matches in every game to get 10-15 fouls per half in a 10 minute match.
Hey Jimi baby!
Are you playing 10 min games? Or are you playing longer ones?

Hey Jimi baby!
Are you playing 10 min games? Or are you playing longer ones?
Hey rock, yeah I'm playing 10min atm, but once I get the OF sorted out il be starting a proper ML, 20min halves, can't wait to be honest, this game plays really well, your gonna love it mate, individuality has gone up another level.

Hey rock, yeah I'm playing 10min atm, but once I get the OF sorted out il be starting a proper ML, 20min halves, can't wait to be honest, this game plays really well, your gonna love it mate, individuality has gone up another level.
Sweet man,yeah I've played 20 min games on both 17 and 15 (couldn't be done on 16 unless you liked 8-8 games)
Same here man,I'm super stoked,even though my 17 ml so good right now.
Good to hear,keep posting impressions if you like,always nice to hear

Same as demo, just less powerful and accurate from range. bit more realistic.

Will also say, turn the commentary off as soon as you can. fuck me it's awful.
Feels it Has a bit more weight on the shot too, demo felt light like pes17, but that's how it feels on manual shooting, basic felt limited to me

Same as demo, just less powerful and accurate from range. bit more realistic.

Will also say, turn the commentary off as soon as you can. fuck me it's awful.
I haven't used Jim Beglin in years,keeping it with Italian commentaries on my Serie A ML.
Actually learning stuff from that experience,I know how to shout for corners when I'm in Rome watching football.
Commentaries hasn't been good for a long time,sadly

i would be happy if you have also a way to add more commentaries.. on pc people like @predator002 or @mauri_d have done an huge work on that, with a lot of new/old callnames and hundreds of chants the immersion is really improved.
Maybe in the future someone will be able to unlock also on console some kind of audio modding.

Sorry for the noob question but can anyone tell me if we can use the legends in ML too? I mean are they available to sign for the club? as youngsters?

Here in the US, got it midnight.

Guys, play the AI on superstar in versus mode. MUCH harder than regular exhibition. I got my ass handed to me a few times and I had to FIGHT for my narrow wins or draws. Atletico Madrid are bloody hard to beat and organized at the back.

So im in master league and on the menu screen it has an option for L3 Co-Op, I clicked on that and it says something about co-op online game, can we invite someone to our master league who is on line?

Back
Top Bottom