PES 2018 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

Literally no idea where to start with this. WTF are you talking about? I wasn't even quoting you. Amazing how you tell everyone not to come at you directly during discussion but then wade in like this uninvited.

No im the B man back to show the bias and how dishonest this sight has become..

I'm gone anyway..So just ban me or do what you do..It's how you get your sad little kicks!

Save me one of your god like speeches..I won't be back to read it or indulge in your messages.

i see your points Zeemeister i really do

I cant see that shez is deliberately trolling though BUT i am still quite new here and dont know post history between you two

cant we all just get along?? if someone doesnt like PES 2018 demo, its their right to opinion. if you do like it, then great.

I keep saying the same thing but we were ALL brought here because of our love for PES yes? Surely people like Bond James and shez havent come straight from FIFA forums to just annoy us PES fanatics?

if anything, its clear that Curdstar has come back here to troll and get annoyed with anyone who criticise PES. thats bad as well, no?

anyway I dont mean any conflict like I say you seem like a cool guy

peace, enjoy your Saturday everyone club football is back! Man City vs. Liverpool at 12.30 Great Britain time!

Absolutely no personal issue with anyone, I've been called a troll,my posts garbage,My "like" activity was questioned and been asked why i'm even here? lol

Yet I believe that I carry valid points, and Patches are being announced to address them after a long struggle!

Nobody can lecture others on the etiquette of posting other than the mods, People can use the ignore button otherwise.

Thought I'd clear that up since you mentioned me by name

Good luck the reds :)

While PES had better body models, their kt models sucked horribly. That's why I always preferred FiFA's models instead of PES 15, 16, 17.

But this year, they finally fixed the models. No more weird curvy ass with big wide floating pants that made players look like triangular object.

No im the B man back to show the bias and how dishonest this sight has become..

I'm gone anyway..So just ban me or do what you do..It's how you get your sad little kicks!

Save me one of your god like speeches..I won't be back to read it or indulge in your messages.

I won't ban you because I can't. I'm just a 36 year old bloke in Dorset that occasionally posts here because of my ongoing love of PES. Anyway, sad that you feel that way. Let's move on.

it really is enough... man, i just cant stand these personal battles anymore... really... please let the discussions be topic related! i beg you people!! PLEASE!!!

i come here to discuss PES stuff... not to browse site after site of personal stuff! use the pm feature of the board please!

i dont want to be the police or something... i just wanted to express my feelings for this lovely community that seems to slowly fall apart if we dont stop this KINDERGARTEN (perfect word here!!)!!

please! :) have a nice weekend everyone!

These were the responses usually

Shooting and passing= user should play manual (no proof) bla bla
Catch up bug = never existed until Adam brought it up as removing it is a new feature apparently
Fouls= In 10 mins of real lifematches there are no fouls, User should play in a certain way to draw fouls lol

And of course you get the people who just go around forums posting generic stuff like, GAME IS WONDERFUL CANT WAIT FOR RELEASE, I HAVE SO MANY FOULS SHOOTING IS AMAZING WOW, ML IS SO GREAT AI IS AMAZING then show us a screen shot with no fouls or shots all half haha

Then next week when the truth is out, we'll be asked to chill out it's just a game. Or be constructive as it may hurt some feelings....

Very entertaining :)

Maybe You wont be on board next week with a troll record like Yours.It would help cut down on the spammage here.

You are so wrong with this sentence. The same curdstar you are talking about was asking me and others our opinions about what could be done with fouls, because he was going to talk with Adam about that issue.

There is a difference between saying: "same old shit referees, some old awful shot variation, shots are ALWAYS rocket" and trying to be more reasonable.

Nobody is telling you to to stop talking about the game faults, you just don't have to exaggerate, because overreacting is always bad.
saying same old shot variation makes perfect sense and it is not an exageration at all...i don t understand how this is called exaggeration..
btw accusing people of hanging in fifa threads and coming to put hate on pes thread to make people hate the game is purely rubbish talk, we all want the best for pes and i never post in fifa thread as im not interested in that game, but i will makr a comparison with the other game if i find that this or thst aspect is needed in pes.and since we get broken promises by whoever is in charge of making things change in the game either its adam or konami japan, we simply want a better iteration of this game , now a moderator will call me troll and shez and others.....

Last edited:
Thanks Pal. I thought i posted in the PC thread as i had both open, but thanks for not burning me :D

Never brought from CD Keys before, how does this function exactly the same way as a Steam Key, just cheaper? Can i preload the game if i buy from CD Keys?

Thanks.

I think I read they sent their keys on the 13th of September. So after that you can activate the game and steam and hopefully preload it.

BondJamesBond does make some good points...

where is the sense is mindlessly praising the demo when the glaring issues are obvious

We are all here because of one love we share right? Pes.

BondJamesBond did you join evo web because you were an avid pes player back in the day?

Zeemeister you obviously love pes too and want it to be at its best.....Posting FIFA videos is pointless we are all talking about pes here and want THAT game to be at its best again. ...it's what most of us grew up on, no??

the last few years konami and their PR guff have got really stale and the way they treat their loyal customer base is wrong

The problem we have with pes still is that there are still a small group of people who blindly follow the series without acknowledging it's faults...Curdstar was a great example of this

If konami still get people telling them and Adam that 'this is best football game ever' then the series won't have to improve because it has the impression that it's perfect

It's been happening for years now...pes has had automated, straight predictable robotic shooting mechanics and a serious lack of getting awarded fouls and penalties

These are two core fundamentals when making a football game surely??

I am frustrated....bond James Bond is probably frustrated too. We all want the same thing we ALL WANT PES to be at its best again.

We don't want nonsense like usain bolt and million capacity fantasy stadiums. WE WANT the gameplay to be right!

guru83, the next time You want to pick people up like this for liking the game You will exit this forum for good.
All opinions are valid.
We have silly cliques of people like frigging sheep congregating unable to stand on their own two feet in a forum
resulting in childlike finger pointing.

Seriously, grow up around here and stop this crap.

saying same old shot variation makes perfect sense and it is not an exageration at all...i don t understand how this is called exaggeration..
btw accusing people of hanging in fifa threads and coming to put hate on pes thread to make people hate the game is purely rubbish talk, we all want the best for pes and i never post in fifa thread as im not interested in that game, but i will makr a comparison with the other game if i find that this or thst aspect is needed in pes.and since we get broken promises by whoever is in charge of making things change in the game either its adam or konami japan, we simply want a better iteration of this game , now a moderator will call me troll and shez and others.....

Wrong we wont call You a troll, You have been on the radar here too long.
We are calling you a BANNED troll.

Uncalled for tbh

You need to believe it.You do not know when to stop trolling do You.
The postings overnight from a few people have once again turned this thread into a complete childish shitfest.

Those people need not think they are going to repeat this on a daily basis, it will not happen.

Would you please stop playing the victim?

@shez
Nice signature, mate.

How can you tell you are being reasonable and then have that signature. If Pes 2018 is really dead to you, why are you even here? What's the point?

Maybe I'm Curdstar lol

Can you guys stop being so personal, All opinions are valid as the mod said, I can explain my signature and stance to you outside the thread (as a direct message lol) if it really bothers you :s

Thanks

guru83, the next time You want to pick people up like this for liking the game You will exit this forum for good.
All opinions are valid.
We have silly cliques of people like frigging sheep congregating unable to stand on their own two feet in a forum
resulting in childlike finger pointing.

Seriously, grow up around here and stop this crap.
Sorry Super Leeds you're right there is no need for finger pointing!

I will behave...I have been feeling frustrated by demo and should reel it in thanks for warning :)

Back
Top Bottom