PES 2018 PC Discussion Thread

yes man unfortunately.I mention that i have done the recent update.Update completed, but still cant run the game, Still ''performing first time setup step 1 of 1 pes 2018''
Settings is almost definitely running, but you can't see it, as it's under an existing window (steam?).
Hold ALT key and then (still holding ALT) hold TAB key (so you're holding both at the same time).
This will bring up all your open windows. Can you see a "settings" window?
If so click on it to open it. Then fill in the settings and close the settings program, and the installer will continue.

Settings is almost definitely running, but you can't see it, as it's under an existing window (steam?).
Hold ALT key and then (still holding ALT) hold TAB key (so you're holding both at the same time).
This will bring up all your open windows. Can you see a "settings" window?
If so click on it to open it. Then fill in the settings and close the settings program, and the installer will continue.

i closed steam. I click on settings .I did the alt tab but nothing .NOsettings anywhere.When i click on settings seems like the mouse cursor is loading for 5 secs then just nothing

i closed steam. I click on settings .I did the alt tab but nothing .NOsettings anywhere.When i click on settings seems like the mouse cursor is loading for 5 secs then just nothing

I'd like to start at a point you haven't told us before. Could you please tell us your system specs?

steam /steamapps/common/pes2018
Okay, that's where you need to go to run settings AFTER the game's installed (should you ever need to re-run it).

You need to install from scratch, and when you get to the point ''performing first time setup step 1 of 1 pes 2018'', it will stop there (waiting for you to complete settings), which will automatically be running in a window. You need to complete the settings and close the window. If you are having problems seeing this window, the please post.

I'd like to start at a point you haven't told us before. Could you please tell us your system specs?
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit SP1
cpu Intel Core i5
ram 8,00GB Dual-Channel DDR3
gpu AMD Radeon R9 200 Series
and plenty gb space
I have no problemms with requirements, the pc is very usefull

Okay, that's where you need to go to run settings AFTER the game's installed (should you ever need to re-run it).

You need to install from scratch, and when you get to the point ''performing first time setup step 1 of 1 pes 2018'', it will stop there (waiting for you to complete settings), which will automatically be running in a window. You need to complete the settings and close the window. If you are having problems seeing this window, the please post.

man sorry i cant understant your point.what is scratch?I say that i cant open settings icon

I mean, start the install again.
This isn't necessary if you're still at the ''performing first time setup step 1 of 1 pes 2018'' stage.

So what do i have to do ? Delete pes 2018 and reinstall this? then what?i have done install 2 times but its the same.just cant run...

which installer man?pes 2018 installer?i dont understand
Yes PES 2018.
But if you're still stuck at ''performing first time setup step 1 of 1 pes 2018'' from your earlier post, then you don't need to.
(that is, if you haven't previously cancelled the original install).

Yes PES 2018.
But if you're still stuck at ''performing first time setup step 1 of 1 pes 2018'' from your earlier post, then you don't need to.
(that is, if you haven't previously cancelled the original install).
I have deleted the game and reinstalled yesterday(over 4 hours install again).But still dont run the game from steam and settings dont open from the folder.I 've searched enough but no one has the same problem as me...

Install PES 2018 from the start again. When you get the message ''performing first time setup step 1 of 1 pes 2018'',
you will have to complete settings, which will automatically be running. If you have trouble seeing it, then please repost, or follow my earlier advice to uncover the window (that setttings is running in).
Only then will the installer continue.
Don't run settings manually.

Install PES 2018 from the start again. When you get the message ''performing first time setup step 1 of 1 pes 2018'',
you will have to complete settings, which will automatically be running. If you have trouble seeing it, then please repost, or follow my earlier advice to uncover the window (that setttings is running in).
Only then will the installer continue.
Don't run settings manually.
i have done 2 installs. whats the point to do one more install(4hours waiting again)?its the same result i think...

Are you stuck at the stage where you're getting a message ''performing first time setup step 1 of 1 pes 2018''
And I mean right at this point now.

Are you stuck at the stage where you're getting a message ''performing first time setup step 1 of 1 pes 2018''
And I mean right at this point now.
YES .When i click run the game on steam , it appears ''performing first time setup step 1 of 1 pes 2018'' for 10 secs and then just nothing,......

When you say "nothing", do you mean that the message disappears completely?
Or is it just stuck on that message?

YES .When i click run te game on steam , it appears ''performing first time setup step 1 of 1 pes 2018'' for 10 secs and then just nothing,......

anyway after the live update argentinos Juniors and the other argentinian team (not remember the name) missing yet from primera argentina, what they wait?

Back
Top Bottom