PES 2018 PC Discussion Thread

We can indeed use a LOD tool. The Referees have low LOD. Their cloths don't move at all just like every other PES games. And ofcourse Aspect ratio correction.

By the way, I tried playing the game at 75FPS @75Hz and the game ran smooth.
But any Framerate below 60/ 30 seemed to stutter a lot Even 50FPS stuttered badly. Usually most games on 50FPS looks great and less stuttery at 75Hz. Nevertheless, I'll continue testing and see what happens.

So it's just like that? Damn why? It looks like a phone game when taking penalties or free kicks. :(

i have tweeted OP about this since 2015 altough not playing the games that much. looks like im the only one who was bothered about this sticking out like a sore thumb amongst the fancy graphics and high res pictures.
at least now you do too. tweet OfficialPES about it.

SOS PROBLEM.When I start the game on steam, it appears ''performing first time setup step 1 of 1 pes 2018'' and then nothing.I cant run the game.Whats the problem?

SOS PROBLEM.When I start the game on steam, it appears ''performing first time setup step 1 of 1 pes 2018'' and then nothing.I cant run the game.Whats the problem?
I think it's because you need to complete the "settings" box, which is hidden beneath one of your windows on the desktop. Or it may be you need to authorise the install (again, a hidden window).

Hope this makes sense!

I encountered a weird bug this morning - when it was time for a penalty shoot-out the AI wouldn't take its penalties, it just stood there, so I had to switch sides and intentionally miss in order to finish the game.

I think it's because you need to complete the "settings" box, which is hidden beneath one of your windows on the desktop. Or it may be you need to authorise the install (again, a hidden window).

Hope this makes sense!
I cant even open ''settings'' icon on pes folder, i have reinstalled the game, but nothing.SAME SHIT
and how could i install the game in a hidden window?what u mean?

I cant even open ''settings'' icon on pes folder, i have reinstalled the game, but nothing.SAME SHIT

Right click settings.exe and run as administrator?

Hidden window when installing- it pops up behind Your opened steam window, try alt-tab and look behind You will see it.

run as admin same thing, nothing........First time i my life that i cant find a way to fix this shit.Over 12 hours try

PES runs a program called "settings" the first time it sets up (installs). This is to set up your screen resolution, controllers etc. It only runs once on setup. (unless you run it manually again later).
It is running in a window under your steam window as Superleeds said.
Look for an icon on your taskbar, to bring it up on top, so you can complete it, and the install will then run on, and complete.

PES runs a program called "settings" the first time it sets up (installs). This is to set up your screen resolution, controllers etc. It only runs once on setup. (unless you run it manually again later).
It is running in a window under your steam window as Superleeds said.
Look for an icon on your taskbar, to bring it up on top, so you can complete it, and the install will then run on, and complete.

First of all thank you all guys.But i dont understand exactly.Do i have to delete game and reinstall it?Cant find this icon you mentioned

It has come to our attention that users are unable to connect to the server due to the below listed errors.

CODE:GKCC2
CODE:QIMJ693-0

A Patch (ver. 1.01.01) has been released to alleviate the issue on 9/15/2017 08:30 (UTC), so please make sure to implement this.
Compensatory measures are currently being considered for these issues. Further details and updates will be announced at a later time.

We apologise for any inconveniences caused.

what the fuck man ,is anybody know how to open settings, how to run the fucking game , how how how?WHAT SHOULD I DO?reinstall what>>>>?????????????????:

what the fuck man ,is anybody know how to open settings, how to run the fucking game , how how how?WHAT SHOULD I DO?reinstall what>>>>?????????????????:

Would you please write like a normal person? Because you surely won't get any help otherwise.

Sorry man u are right.But i am really nervous since yesterday.I am trying over hours and hours to fix this but always fails.
Just run settings.exe and a box like this should show for like five seconds before loading the proper settings program
nN6E32K.png

-----------------------------

Changed my Steam review to positive, fucking finally

Are you still at the stage ''performing first time setup step 1 of 1 pes 2018'' ?
yes man unfortunately.I mention that i have done the recent update.Update completed, but still cant run the game, Still ''performing first time setup step 1 of 1 pes 2018''

Back
Top Bottom