PES 2018 PC Discussion Thread

Definitely agree with Chuny about Camera angles, can't wait for a camera tool to free us of this Slider oppression!

By the way, how do I set the DSR my PES without having to change my desktop resolution everytime? Think I saw post how pages ago but can't find it now.

Haven't been able to find a way yet-
Will try with GeDoSaTo tonight. I can't be bothered with changing my whole computer's resolution everytime I wanna play PES at 4K. I mean, come on.

Yup imo only graphics and replays + mini things like players' breath, water splash during tackles in rain mode, crowds in stadiums, stadiums as well. I do not find gamelay any challenging atm. And I ment depth of field not ao btw. Don't know why I confused those two.

Oh... alright.
What a pity mate.

so guys this is :Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570 CPU @ 3.40GHz x 4 ‎(3.40Ghz)‎, 16.0 GB, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 ‎(PS5.0/VS5.0)‎, 2.0 GB, condivided : 7.7 GB. Latest driver gpu installed yesterday! i got all good in pes specific in settings

Oh... alright.
What a pity mate.
I think I will wait til next mid year and if modding kicks off big time with all the tools that there were for previous versions then I will get it. Then again face making, and hopes for quality stadiums by then, suat to make blender import export stuff, nesa and juce with stadium-server and such :D

Drivers problem maybe?
Monitor's Refresh rate?
Energy-saving options?.

If I were you I would start bychecking if the screen refresh rate and your graphics card control panel are all correctly set up. Then, I would go to Windows control panel, and check the energy saving options. Make sure everything is set to give you the best performance.
Finally I would try uninstalling my graphics card driver and installing it again- Not just reinstall the drivers, but actually uninstalling them and installing them. You can Google how to do that.

What I always find somewhat amusing about these kind of problems people post is the little-to-no extra information they provide. No system specs, no telling how long does it happen for, they don't say if it happened in previous PES versions, if it happens under any other circumstances.

I would never do that when asking for help.

ok thank you i m using win 7 64 . Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570 CPU @ 3.40GHz x 4 ‎(3.40Ghz)‎, 16.0 GB , NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 ‎(PS5.0/VS5.0)‎, VRAM 2GB.

Sorry how i can check refresh rate about my monitor and video card?

Well it depends on your opponent , I got decent matches with minimal lag , but got 1 guy from Kairo , was bad , match canceled halfway .

hey guys someone can help me plz? sometimes during the match appear black screen! if i pres alt + tab fix this situation.. could someone help me?
It's your monitor turning off automatically because KONAMI somehow fucked up the fullscreen mode. They need to fix it in a patch.

Well yes of course, but so would everyone else. The way it sounded to me was you had to have £5 in your wallet to be able to add people.
no you have just buy something i don't think is the wallet but the payment that unlock that,, but for people that have used a key (e.g. from istant gaming) that doesn't count, you must buy directly from steam if i remember well

Back
Top Bottom