PES 2018 PC Discussion Thread

I gotta say that the PC port of the demo is piss poor. The game has several problems that are absolutely mind-boggling.

There is no sharpness setting in NVCP. Even if there was one, it would be global setting which would make all other games look blurry.

This oversharp Post FX should be modded and removed permanently if possible.

Need to know how to remove the sharpness, looks ugly as fuck.

I love how the game look.
But if you want to unsharp it, you can always use ReShade and only apply a Shader called HighPass Sharpen and use negative values instead of positive ones (positive values will Sharpen the image). Google it. It doesn't come with the default ReShade bundled shaders (if I remember correctly).
You must use ReShade lastest version, and once you installed it, download the shader, place it in the Shader-Textures folder and delete all the other shaders so the game will load up in less than a second.

PES devs should have swallowed their pride and released a PC Beta in July, then maybe this farce may never have occurred.

I gotta say that the PC port of the demo is piss poor. The game has several problems that are absolutely mind-boggling.

Look I don't know what you guys are on.
Farce? Come on. I have had no problem whatsoever with the game. Running smooth, looking awesome.
What's with all this all of a sudden?.

Last edited:
Sorry for the offtopic.

I understand people being frustrated. But I hate people who can only see the negative side of everything related to PES or Konami as far as PC version related.

Plus, Bhatti is working on marketing not dev. Hell, we could use option file from PS4. On Day 1. Lets check ML while the issue is being solved, but please, stop the only-hate-way. Its the worst way, IMO.

I love how the game look.
But if you want to unsharp it, you can always use ReShade and only apply a Shader called HighPass Sharpen and use negative values instead of positive ones (positive values will Sharpen the image). Google it. It doesn't come with the default ReShade bundled shaders (if I remember correctly).
You must use ReShade lastest version, and once you installed it, download the shader, place it in the Shader-Textures folder and delete all the other shaders so the game will load up in less than a second.

Look I don't know what you guys are on.
Farce? Come on. I have had no problem whatsoever with the game. Running smooth, looking awesome.
What's with all this all of a sudden?.
I think the inability for gamers to access the online portion of the game on launch day is pretty farcical. How would you define it?

I had this issue with over-sharpened graphic but only on PS4. On PC it looks decent it's not visible anymore.

Was there any LOD fixer for PES 2017? Any chance to get anything like that for Pro 18 this year?

ma ho comprato 18 pezzi, ho ricevuto la conferma dell'acquisto via e-mail e nella pagina del mio account di gioco istantaneo, quando vado a aggiungere un prodotto a vapore e inserisco il codice che non viene rilevato. 14-09 22:21 Ciao, il nostro sistema di sicurezza ci ha avvertito di un rischio di frode nel suo transito, quindi abbiamo spento il codice. Potete inviarci una foto di una carta d'identità valida con lo stesso nome sulla carta di pagamento e con una di queste due opzioni: - Con le lettere "IG" scritte accanto alla scheda (ad esempio http://i.imgur.com /cC8ey83.png) o - Dietro una schermata che mostra il nostro logo (ad esempio http://i.imgur.com/TtwDCFB.png) (parti sfocate sono state utilizzate solo come esempio, il nome e il cognome dovrebbero essere visibili) Dopo aver ricevuto queste informazioni saremo lieti di confermare l'acquisto. I migliori saluti.

E che possiamo fare noi per te?

For ONE day?.
I would define it as a bunch of spoiled brats.
And childish. Very childish.
Well tbf it's a big let down. I can't start ML now because the squads are outdated, I will have to wait for them to fix the server and release an update, God knows when they will......

EA and Konami are competing not only on who made the best game, but who has the worst servers too lol. Both games are awesome but I hate the servers.

I had this issue with over-sharpened graphic but only on PS4. On PC it looks decent it's not visible anymore.

Was there any LOD fixer for PES 2017? Any chance to get anything like that for Pro 18 this year?

I forced some AA and FXAA on my nvidia panel and it fixed almost all LOD issues. DSR should improve it too.

Well tbf it's a big let down. I can't start ML now because the squads are outdated, I will have to wait for them to fix the server and release an update, God knows when they will......

EA and Konami are competing not only on who made the best game, but who has the worst servers too lol. Both games are awesome but I hate the servers.

So gamers are childish and Spoiled brats for expecting the game to work online? OK, whatever!

What I'm trying to say is,it can be frustrating. I get that. But it's only the first day. It's not like it has been going on for a week. I'm sure it will be back up and running very soon. So no need to throw a fit like that. You can still have fun playing offline until then.

Can I see your NvidiaPanel then? It would be easier to play with all the settings around ;-) It might be useful even though it's in different language :)

Sure. It's in portuguese for obvious reasons but i think you can understand based on the position of the options haah

SVO9y87.png

Where is written "ligado" you should read "ON" and "desligado" means "OFF"

OK

Very impressed with the the PC port, I've said before that this could save Konami this year and it looks good.

I'm an offline player so won't even go into the online discussion, As well as I'm happy for the patchers to do their work with the licensing, kits stadiums ....etc

My big concern is the lack of fouls, Unbelievable that all the reviewers turned a blind eye on this for the 3rd year in a row probably, It makes the game tasteless really to me and It takes away from the player a very powerful weapon...PLZ DO SOMETHING SOON!

Heading also is too soft, The heading player all of a sudden has a pillow for a head and it just trickles to the goalie, Very boring and repetitive.

As for the AI, I'm happy with what I'm seeing and will have a look at the tactics fixes soon. Scripting kicks in in two ways from what I've seen, Either a cheap rebound of the goalie perfectly to the striker or A delay in the cursor change but nothing drastic.

Oh and Jon Kabira's return means a lot to me <3

To me it's PES 1-0 Fifa so far this year.

What I'm trying to say is,it can be frustrating. I get that. But it's only the first day. It's not like it has been going on for a week. I'm sure it will be back up and running very soon. So no need to throw a fit like that. You can still have fun playing offline until then.

Imagine looking forward to a new movie for 3 months and then you get kicked out before the finale. I mean, you can watch the movie rill the end tomorrow or next week, right? Doesn't matter if you don't see the finale right away. :WHISTLE:

Anyone else having problems with the game crashing after games or training? It has happened a couple of times today. After starting a tournament, after the first match it crashed. After doing training and going back to the menu, crashed.

Anyone else? The game constantly crashing at this point. I have an i5-4690k and gtx 760, 16 gb of ram. Could it be the option file and images I imported? It's just weird. Never had a problem like this with a game.

Anyone else? The game constantly crashing at this point. I have an i5-4690k and gtx 760, 16 gb of ram. Could it be the option file and images I imported? It's just weird. Never had a problem like this with a game.

I don't think it's due to OF :/ It sounds weird. Updated drivers and all, I imagine. Do you play fullscreen or windowed?

I don't think it's due to OF :/ It sounds weird. Updated drivers and all, I imagine. Do you play fullscreen or windowed?
Full screen.

I just reinstalled the whole thing, even shut down the computer in between uninstalling and installing. The game crashed again.

Not sure what the issue could be.

Full screen.

I just reinstalled the whole thing, even shut down the computer in between uninstalling and installing. The game crashed again.

Not sure what the issue could be.

Did you verify files from Steam? Run the game through the Steam launcher and not the .exe? I can't think of anything that could solve the issue... :/ Sorry.

Back
Top Bottom