PES 2018 PC Discussion Thread

I don't think so, no.
I could be wrong, but it's my understanding that 60FPS means LOCKED at 60fps (between 59 and 61 maybe). And 30fps means LOCKED at 30.
No dynamic FPS.

That's what I thought too, but Steam tells me it's running between 130-144, and it definitely feels like it too. I'll put up a screenshot when I'm back on my PC.

I think pacpes is right, the 60FPS option just means it'll let the frame rate go as high as your refresh rate

I don't think so, no.
I could be wrong, but it's my understanding that 60FPS means LOCKED at 60fps (between 59 and 61 maybe). And 30fps means LOCKED at 30.
No dynamic FPS.
I know what locked FPS means but keep in mind this is typical cryptic Konami BS. It has been reported that people can play at over 60FPS with the 60FPS option enabled

Is anyone having a pitch problem with it changing texture during the game first thought was specs a put on high but went to medium and stil the same nvidia gtx 960

Is anyone having a pitch problem with it changing texture during the game first thought was specs a put on high but went to medium and stil the same nvidia gtx 960

I was having this problem. I'm using a TV and had to change some of the display settings on the TV...auto adjust or something like that...not at home to look right now.

Guys, I just installed the game and started playing it. Thought of to claim my club cl player , but it gives some error and says log in failed. Is anyone else facing the issue?

Is anyone else facing the issue?

We all do :(

Had a good few matches in my Fulham ML. Main differences between this and 2017 seem to come from the fact 2018 is somewhat heavier and slower. Overall everything seems to be slightly better, or at least not worse than last year.

Liking it :)

I was having this problem. I'm using a TV and had to change some of the display settings on the TV...auto adjust or something like that...not at home to look right now.
Yeah a had football mode on which is really bright went back to normal mode and it gone

Got a screenshot, @Chuny. I couldn't figure out how to show the framerate from inside Steam, so I took a shitty phone photo instead :-P

Attachments

• IMG_20170914_213947.jpg
    IMG_20170914_213947.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 43
We all do :(

Had a good few matches in my Fulham ML. Main differences between this and 2017 seem to come from the fact 2018 is somewhat heavier and slower. Overall everything seems to be slightly better, or at least not worse than last year.

Liking it :)
Oh okay i was afraid it was only for me. Just played milan derby and my god this game ha huge potential! So happy to switch back from ps4 to pc finally

Many games have this issue.

The game looks only smooth at certain framerates, most probably 30 FPS or multiples of 30 FPS [aka 60, 90, 120, etc].

Even 99% of the games that uses mouse to move camera looks unsmooth if its not 30 or its multiple. Few games like Resident Evil 6 and Assasins Creed Unity etc are smooth at all framerates.

So I wouldn't be surprised if this is the case with PES 18. My monitor supports 75Hz, I will check if it is indeed the issue.

Got back from work now time for pes18 no one can stop me now ohh w8 still downloading :P joking time to improt and play the best football game

Man, it's really disappointing that this server issue is just going to overcloud everything else :( wish they would get their act together and get things right on launch, but on the other hand bigger companies have failed at launch.

the lack of communication about the PC server issue and the fact that the website has the servers as being online (when they are not) is not great.

They are giving the 'boo boys' an excuse to slag off

I was trying to convince a FIFA loving mate to buy PES and daren't tell him about the server issue :D

and now It "seems" I can play it also with my old notebook with direct9c api:

_id1505228507_343178.jpg

so, the manual writes certains minimum system requirements (the same than for pes 2017), while steam writes another one with more high specs....

What's the true?

The scalable's options, that they added in game for the render and also the 30 fps limit by the settings.exe, would left think that minimum system requirements could be the ones written into the manual...

a new mystery to ask to konami... :FAIL:
Did you looked at resolution that is mentioned in those system requirements from that manual? That's basically a PS2 resolution - so if you want to play this game on PS2 resolution, then you need only system as that, while in steam system requirements are for Full HD resolution, because there is no point to publish system requirements on steam for game that is released in 2nd part of 2017, that will be played on resolution that was used as a norm 17 years ago...

offmAxG.png

Can you please guys check your Arsel settings?

An exe file called NvCameraConfiguration.exe is located in C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Ansel\Tools.

Please open it up and compare to settings I've got :)

Can you please guys check your Arsel settings?

An exe file called NvCameraConfiguration.exe is located in C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Ansel\Tools.

Please open it up and compare to settings I've got :)

My settings are exactly the same, never changed anything about them.

Well can i say if Konami would have released a demo for PC they would already could provide a patch for launch? Many people cant start the game since its not optimized and tested properly. Leaving many angry customers behind.

Back
Top Bottom