PES 2018 PC Discussion Thread

Well can i say if Konami would have released a demo for PC they would already could provide a patch for launch? Many people cant start the game since its not optimized and tested properly. Leaving many angry customers behind.

PC Demo wont ever happen before launch again, we just have to accept it, ever since the full game stuff got "hacked" out of it (even though it shouldn't have been in there to see in the first place)

I am playing the PC game but the servers are still down and I can't update the game, coming up for 24hr from launch. Methinks they didn't even test the PC servers, its NOT a maintenance issue. All they say via officialpes twitter is, its being looked at and later another tweet they said no ETA for fix.

20170914_173600_zpsdjwbzcut.jpg

YES PENALTY !

NO ONLY JOKING THIS IS PES AFTER ALL ...
Hahaha, this was funny.

any good sweetfx/reshade ?

Do you really need ReShade on this awesome game? Ingame Brightness/Contrast settings were more than enough for me. And believe me, I'm kind of a ReShade addict (I've put out more than 70 different ReShade presets for PES 2017). but I really don't think this game needs any further color tweaking.

Is anyone having a pitch problem with it changing texture during the game first thought was specs a put on high but went to medium and stil the same nvidia gtx 960

I don't know what you're talking about specifically, but the pitch gets dirtier as minutes go by. Then after the first half it kinds of resets and looks clean again for the second half. It looks scuffed again by the end of the match.

I do. Playing on an Asus PG348Q (3440x1440) and it's a blast. Football games obviously really profit from 21:9.

llre1aq.jpg

Hi Tom. It worked right of the bat @ 3440x1440 for you??
Because even if I select the 3440x1440 res from the settings panel the game still starts in 1080p....I'm confused...

Freaking babies are really crying about the online on steam store page .
I'll defend PES to the moon and back, but this is fucking ridiculous treatment to PC Players. The fact the fucking FIFA demo had more up to date squads than PES' full release says it all. Getting flashbacks to PES 15 where we had to wait fucking ages for the Summer transfer update.

Is it too fucking hard to release a game with up to date squads and not have to rely on the user downloading squad updates? What if the user has no access to internet? Even when FIFA does it every year. It's ridiculous.

Hi Tom. It worked right of the bat @ 3440x1440 for you??
Because even if I select the 3440x1440 res from the settings panel the game still starts in 1080p....I'm confused...

Don't be fooled by the menus (and replays, by the way) being displayed in common widescreen, it switches to full 21:9 beauty once the match starts.

Don't be fooled by the menus (and replays, by the way) being displayed in common widescreen, it switches to full 21:9 beauty once the match starts.

Yeah I waited....and it won't switch....also XBOX Elite Controller not working here - either wired or wireless...I'm getting tired of this japanese BS tbh

Reactions: Tom
Yeah I waited....and it won't switch....also XBOX Elite Controller not working here - either wired or wireless...I'm getting tired of this japanese BS tbh

That strange Xbox controller bug (not Elite) is happening for me, too. Thought it was only me, good to know it's not.

Here's my settings regarding the resolution, didn't have to change anything else....as far as I can remember.

fX3uqqA.png

Honestly this is the first time in PES history where I ask myself the question:

Should I turn off commentary or music first? :D

Drury is really okay and so was Jon Champion, I could actually enjoy having them in the background, but when that Jim fucking Boglin grim reaper of the world with his stupid-ass insights and shitty small talks appears I just want to rip myself a new asshole and fill it with dynamite or something.

No offense Jim Boglin maybe it's not your fault but whoever wrote all those lines you have the audacity to spew in your little imaginary commentary box, good lord in heavens I beg you Jim Boglin just stop! Yeah I know you give every single goalkeeper A+ for that save, now sod off before your proflegacy(?!) will rebound on you somehow or something other I don't even know what that means!

But music ain't much better. And it's genuienly sad :( Already have more than enough of this. Might be time to play my own thingies in the background.

Guys I got problem... I play on good laptop lenovo y700 [win7]...with pes 17 was all fine but i cant run Pes 18.... when i click play application stopped ......
Maybe issue its with graphics card switching ? Settings only see my internal INTEL and show
Intel(R) HD Graphics 530 ‎(PS5.0/VS5.0)‎
status = 3 [Unable]
( I set nvidia card for this but still not working...)
any ideas ? :///

PC Demo wont ever happen before launch again, we just have to accept it, ever since the full game stuff got "hacked" out of it (even though it shouldn't have been in there to see in the first place)

Every decision have consequences but they cant point fingers forever at whoever cracked the PES 13 demo. That had a consequence of not having demo for years. Now they introduced "next" gen on PC and we are suffering of the consequences of their decision not properly testing thes new thingy. The worst decision would be by them now refering to that thing 4 years before. Because customers will walk forever.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/592580/discussions/0/1485482132158188993/?ctp=5
It will be all over the net in a few days. Hope they fix it soon. Well not even the servers up at the moment so...

Guys I got problem... I play on good laptop lenovo y700 ...with pes 17 was all fine but i cant run Pes 18.... when i click play application stopped ......
Maybe issue its with graphics card switching ? Settings only see my internal INTEL and show
Intel(R) HD Graphics 530 ‎(PS5.0/VS5.0)‎
status = 3 [Unable]
( I set nvidia card for this but still not working...)
any ideas ? :///

check the link above. there are different solutions to different windows. but mostly nothing for win10. Konami should release a fix soon.

Do you really need ReShade on this awesome game? Ingame Brightness/Contrast settings were more than enough for me. And believe me, I'm kind of a ReShade addict (I've put out more than 70 different ReShade presets for PES 2017). but I really don't think this game needs any further color tweaking.

I don't know what you're talking about specifically, but the pitch gets dirtier as minutes go by. Then after the first half it kinds of resets and looks clean again for the second half. It looks scuffed again by the end of the match.

I just tested the demo.. pitch colour on day match in signal iduna park looks bland.. really bland. As for me i like this kinda stripe contrast and pitch colour, preference.
westfalenstadion17.jpg
It makes the game look fresh. Hopefully pitch colour and texture can be soon edited.

Right now I'm really happy with the graphics but I know eventually I might get tired and try to come up with some ReShade for this beauty. I will share it, whenever that happens but don't expect it anytime soon =)
I'm sure many SweetFX/ReShade settings will come out soon though.

Every decision have consequences but they cant point fingers forever at whoever cracked the PES 13 demo. That had a consequence of not having demo for years. Now they introduced "next" gen on PC and we are suffering of the consequences of their decision not properly testing thes new thingy. The worst decision would be by them now refering to that thing 4 years before. Because customers will walk forever.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/592580/discussions/0/1485482132158188993/?ctp=5
It will be all over the net in a few days. Hope they fix it soon. Well not even the servers up at the moment so...

check the link above. there are different solutions to different windows. but mostly nothing for win10. Konami should release a fix soon.
THANKS MAN! this update win7 with dx11 helped :)!!!!!!!!! beer for u

Have you tried NVidia Control Panel? From the Vibrance/Contrast/Color/Brightness tab. I think there's a Sharpness slider as well.
There is no sharpness setting in NVCP. Even if there was one, it would be global setting which would make all other games look blurry.

This oversharp Post FX should be modded and removed permanently if possible.

sorry guys i need help i got the game on instant game i get my mail go on steam i'm logged in add a game, active by steam but i do not recognize the code ... i guess what I copy or write in the activation window

Anyone else having problems with the game crashing after games or training? It has happened a couple of times today. After starting a tournament, after the first match it crashed. After doing training and going back to the menu, crashed.

Cloth sim On/Off not looking any different. Only the creases moves. But the real 3D model is not even moving at all. It used to move great on PES 17 NG, what happened here?

Back
Top Bottom