PES 2018 PC Discussion Thread

Hello there, 1st post and I need your help...

I completed the downloading and the installation but whenever I try to start the game I get a white screen and the game crashes.

My pc specs are more than enough for this game (i5-6500, gtx1060 6gb, 16 gb ram)
Has anyone else experienced this?
same
starting the game
white screen
Pro Evo Soccer has stopped running
ctd

umm?

I was playing PES 2018 for 3 hours none stop. I felt very tired, overwhelmed by the slow reactions and animations of the players. I had pain in my fingers by pushing the buttons because of the slow movements and animations, as my mind somehow thinks that if I push harder, the player will respond in a timely and fast manner. This is the same when the batteries on the TV remote are weak and you press the buttons harder as you hope to work. Immediately afterward, I began to watch the Champions League and in a second I felt the ease with which players move and react to the pitch, the dynamics and speed of the match has nothing to do with PES 2018.

Maybe I need more time to adjust my sense of dynamics and time to that of PES 2018, but please... we don't need slower game .. that's more than enough

hmm strange, shure i belive you, but on PC many factors have to be focused.

what GFX did you use ? Nvidia or AMD ? maybe try check your resolution settings, ive had a straigt input problem last year, had input delay with 60hz and all fine with 59hz.

Settings. exe says everything is ok (picture), but when I launch the game, i get error taht I don´t meet requirements (VRAM only 2.0GB). I don´t understand this, I meet minimum requirements, but the game is basically unplayabkle, anyone have the same problem?

Attachments

• Výstřižek.PNG
    Výstřižek.PNG
    141.1 KB · Views: 27
hmm strange, shure i belive you, but on PC many factors have to be focused.

what GFX did you use ? Nvidia or AMD ? maybe try check your resolution settings, ive had a straigt input problem last year, had input delay with 60hz and all fine with 59hz.
I have PALIT GeForce GTX 970 . How you change that , 60hz to 59 hz ?

Can anyone help me improve AA? Really not happy with the in-game setting (everything maxed out btw)

You could try adding SMAA via Reshade on top which could help a bit. Other than that, there's not really much one can do in terms of adding better AA solutions to a game.

Settings. exe says everything is ok (picture), but when I launch the game, i get error taht I don´t meet requirements (VRAM only 2.0GB). I don´t understand this, I meet minimum requirements, but the game is basically unplayabkle, anyone have the same problem?

When error pops up, just press Ignore (silly me) and it should be fine. I get that message too every time I start the game, and it says my GPU is not good enough while it's CPU which is supposedly not good enough, while in fact everything is alright :D

Dammit I really love that PS4 importy thingy. Installing that WEHK patch, so much comfort and happiness :)

Last edited:
Any ideas why I can't connect to the online server?

I get the error code: GKCC2

And then unable to login account verification failed code: QIMJ693_0

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Any ideas why I can't connect to the online server?

I get the error code: GKCC2

And then unable to login account verification failed code: QIMJ693_0

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.
You cannot do something about it. That's for the developers to solve. I have the same error and many overhere have.
Just a matter of patience. I guess Konami works hard about this.

You mean IGNORE. Not abort.
I have
AMD Phenom II X4 2.5 ghz (bought 2009 for 85 euros)
Radeon R9 270 X (bought 2014 for 140 euros)
8 gb RAM (bought 2016 for 35 euros)

At first game was stuttering with 40-55 FPS.
Thank GOD! I found that i had Facebook running on backrground.
I closed the chrome and game was 59-60 FPS constantly. Only in replays stutters a bit and in corner kick. Doesnt bother me.
PES 2018 consumes ALL MY CPU capacity. 95-98% usage.

As a game its very ok, a polished PES 2017 in many aspects.
-Passing
-Ball physics
-Graphics
-Body models
-Shooting
-Animation/footplanting

A 8/10 from me

You cannot do something about it. That's for the developers to solve. I have the same error and many overhere have.
Just a matter of patience. I guess Konami works hard about this.
Thank you Han, I didn't realize other people have the same problem, patience then..

Alright. I cannot stop. But I don't want help, just let me play the game! :LOL: This is finally the PES PC game I've/we've been craving for so long! I lost my first match, but only 2-1, with their winning goal scored from a penalty. I loved how the AI played, makes much more sense now, they're taking time to buildup, passing it around nicely and only trying to score if there really is a possibility. The ball feels great, un-assisted passing is almost sexual :LOL: And do I even need to talk about the graphics? Good Lord, I will simply stare at many matches in coach mode! Alright, that's it for now, back to playing. Enjoy your PES launch day, everyone!

You could try adding SMAA via Reshade on top which could help a bit. Other than that, there's not really much one can do in terms of adding better AA solutions to a game.
Thanks, I'll try that as I really need better AA, the outside view of the stadiums is really bad (maybe I have to increase the resolution too)
It shows the same for me although I am a bit over rec requirements, just click ignore and the game will start :)

z6k5wpY.jpg

Well RIP :OOOH:

I suppose I shouldn't import player data or something? Trying just team info now, hopefully it won't break now.

But dayum this import thing is nice. I prefer this sort of thing compared to massive patches, all I need is licenses :)

Only thing that pisses me off already is soundtrack. Maybe it's just in edit mode, but it's two or three same songs, dammit let me go already!

How much GB is the file that need to be downloaded from steam . Gonna hit home tonight and I want to play so bad . Got 1 day off tmrw since SOMEONE is sick , I bet he is sick of playing pes 2018 , so only a day to enjoy this masterpiece :BLINK:

This may be helpful to others.

My monitor supports 144 hz. When I first started the game, it was choppy as hell. Then, I changed my refresh rate to 60 hz, and it played perfectly.

At first I thought that my PC couldn't handle the game, haha.

After testing the game this morning for a few hours I conclude the following:

The good +
  • The game looks great! Although I cannot max the graphic settings with my laptop there's still a noticeable difference!
  • The game plays well, and boy is it a challenge to beat the AI when you play on superstar (what level do you guys play on anyway?), a true challenge if that's what one's looking for, had to bust my ass in order to beat SPAL with Milan on penalties after overtime
  • They have finally fixed the penalties, I felt the penalty system was completely messed up in PES 2017, but this is better
...and the bad -
  • I'm not (yet) comfortable with the game speed, +0 feels just a little bit to hectic in order to be realistic in my opinion while -1 feels to slow (-1 on PES 2017 felt just right). Wish there was something in between.
  • I feel the game is too "tilted" towards attacking. At least when I play against the AI I find defending too hard, my defenders feel a bit like static traffic cones that the AI just zips past at will, I believe the game was better balanced in PES 2017
  • Silly that KONAMI cannot ship the game with updated squads, of course this will be fixed sooner rather than later, but come on...

Had time for 1 match this morning, looks great, haven't had time to tweak settings as first game I played on highest. Gameplay is smooth but cut scenes stutter so guess I'll turn motion blur of. Anyone else got any tips settings wise?

Also I've got CDkeys version but my hands won't connect to the server for live updates, anyone else have this issue?

What are these player models? All players look so small or is it that the pitch size is huge?
It is really putting me off from this game. So much space that it is unreal.
Finally good pc port and then this.

Nobody else find it strange?

Hello there, 1st post and I need your help...

I completed the downloading and the installation but whenever I try to start the game I get a white screen and the game crashes.

My pc specs are more than enough for this game (i5-6500, gtx1060 6gb, 16 gb ram)
Has anyone else experienced this?

After testing the game this morning for a few hours I conclude the following:

The good +
  • The game looks great! Although I cannot max the graphic settings with my laptop there's still a noticeable difference!
  • The game plays well, and boy is it a challenge to beat the AI when you play on superstar (what level do you guys play on anyway?), a true challenge if that's what one's looking for, had to bust my ass in order to beat SPAL with Milan on penalties after overtime
  • They have finally fixed the penalties, I felt the penalty system was completely messed up in PES 2017, but this is better
...and the bad -
  • I'm not (yet) comfortable with the game speed, +0 feels just a little bit to hectic in order to be realistic in my opinion while -1 feels to slow (-1 on PES 2017 felt just right). Wish there was something in between.
  • I feel the game is too "tilted" towards attacking. At least when I play against the AI I find defending too hard, my defenders feel a bit like static traffic cones that the AI just zips past at will, I believe the game was better balanced in PES 2017
  • Silly that KONAMI cannot ship the game with updated squads, of course this will be fixed sooner rather than later, but come on...

How would you ship with updated squads once you have to produce and ship the game to retailers 1 month earlier?

Back
Top Bottom