PES 2018 PC Discussion Thread

Anyone getting 2 error codes after the Barca players load screen - 1 GKCC2 unepected error when trying to connect with PES2018 server. 2 Q1MJ693_0 Unable to Log in, Account Verification Failed. I mean I put my disc in and d'ld the game via Steam and the game plays but I guess those 2 codes mean I can't d'ld the patch ?

What's better TAA or FXAAA , with both their is a bit of "shimmer"

I enabled DSR (Dynamic Super Resolution) from Nvidia's Control Panel, but I can't get the game to 4K resolution.
The maximum resolution it allows me, is my monitor's native resolution: 2560x1440.

Does anyone know how to enable 4K Resolution through Nvidia's DSR?

works on mine. my monitor's U2715H. Pushed it up to 3620x2036 (2x) and then set the same res in settings.exe.

why i'm not able to use ansel? ... pes 2018 is not yet in my supported game from nvidia experience (a lot of trouble about this service in the last month)

I dont know? Maybe your graphic card is not supported. have you installed the drivers that support pes2018 Ansel technology? I didnt do anything and first thing that happened when starting up the game was that ansel overlay.

Anyone getting 2 error codes after the Barca players load screen - 1 GKCC2 unepected error when trying to connect with PES2018 server. 2 Q1MJ693_0 Unable to Log in, Account Verification Failed. I mean I put my disc in and d'ld the game via Steam and the game plays but I guess those 2 codes mean I can't d'ld the patch ?

What's better TAA or FXAAA , with both their is a bit of "shimmer"
are just Konami servers i guess

I dont know? Maybe your graphic card is not supported. have you installed the drivers that support pes2018 Ansel technology? I didnt do anything and first thing that happened when starting up the game was that ansel overlay.
i've already used ansel on the witcher 3 without issue, probably i need to whait a while, so my PC understand what is going on :)

Change your desktop to a higher res than 1080p and you'll be able to change to that DSR resolution in the settings.exe in the PES2018 install folder.
that work
thank you
Untitled.png

still can't download the demo in steam
I pre ordered the full game and I uninstalled it to see if I can download the demo
but when I click to download demo, it refers me to download the full game

you have to be in replay
did you get notification from nvidia when you start the game ?
i've a notification when i start the game , but when i try alt+ f2, nvidia experience said to me that ansel is not yet available,, really weird but how previously said that service in the last month have only issue

ansel is not yet available on my geforce , and geforce experience overlays is flickering, so probably we need to wait nvidia update (PES 2018 is not yet available over it)

Yeah I have no problem using Ansel with the way its been described previously.

works on mine. my monitor's U2715H. Pushed it up to 3620x2036 (2x) and then set the same res in settings.exe.

Yeah I can push my monitor to pretty much beyond 4K resolutions, but it shouldn't be necessary to change your monitor resolution in order to push higher resolutions within PES' Settings.
For example, in FIFA I can set 4K resolution without changing my monitor's native resolution.

i've a notification when i start the game , but when i try alt+ f2, nvidia experience said to me that ansel is not yet available,, really weird but how previously said that service in the last month have only issue
that happen to me too but i realised it only work when i enter the replay not during gameplay or menu
also make sure IN-GAME OVERPLAY is ON in GeForce Experience

you have to be in replay
did you get notification from nvidia when you start the game ?

Yeah I have no problem using Ansel with the way its been described previously.

Yeah I can push my monitor to pretty much beyond 4K resolutions, but it shouldn't be necessary to change your monitor resolution in order to push higher resolutions within PES' Settings.
For example, in FIFA I can set 4K resolution without changing my monitor's native resolution.

all is ok, i'm just a dumbass :) ansel works fine

thnks mate, was just that :) btw you have pes 2018 on your geforce experience under the supported games?
you're welcome
no still not in GeForce Experience the game just release they take time to add new games
pes 2017 take so long to add it but maybe this time will be added faster because they support it

I know nobody will probably read this, but I feel like writing a little (while I rest my fingers from the controller's shape a little bit).

I am fucking in love with PES 2018.
I love pretty much everything about it.

A little intro:
I never watched a single video after the first official trailer. I kept my word. So everything was brand new in my eyes. Nothing from E3, nothing from Gamescom, nothing at all. I wasn't familiarized with anything. Just information I read in this forums and on Twitter. I'm more than happy with the decision I made 3 months ago of not watching absolutely anything after that first teaser. Next year I might even implement not even reading EVO-WEB or Twitter for opinions or information to take this even further, like when I was a kid and there was no Internet, so when you got the game, you knew nothing about new features, gameplay changes, etc. Everything was NEW. Like it's supposed to be.

Now... I can't believe all those people in the Playstation and XBOX thread complaining about so many thing all the time.
Stop getting intoxicated with that Thread was the second best decision I made regarding PES 2018 (the first one is the one I talked about in the first paragraph). There are some people desperate to post. Specially if they have something negative to say. And they are desperate for attention. Took me long enough, but after I said I wouldn't post there again I also lost interest in reading that post, so I only started caring about posts from people I respect, like Gerd, Chris Davies, Matt, Kilay. The rest... I'd just skipped right through.

The important part, the game:
This is the closest thing I've ever played to a true football simulator. Of course there could be more fouls. There should be. Of course it would be nice to have more types of shots triggered by different combination of buttons and it would be nice if body position mattered a little bit more when shooting. But the rest, to me, is awesome.

Graphics. Well... don't get me started on graphics. They are absolutely insane. I have everything set to the highest level possible within the in-game settings and also from Nvidia Control Panel. I have Brightness set to 15 and Contrast to 65 ingame I LOVE this little brought-back feature that was removed after PES 2013. Being able to change Brightness and Contrast from the game itself is very good and it does change A LOT about how you perceive the game. I really helps the immersion once you get the settings spot on, to your personal preference. Credits to Tokyo for the huge work on graphics.

Gameplay. FINALLY... finally we have more animations that you can keep track on. I can't remember when was the last PES that after 10 games I was still discovering new animations. I've said this time and time again for the past 4 years: Animations are almost everything. Animations, animations, animations.
The pace (I play -1 speed and no passing-assistance) is great! You can dictate the tempo with the right players.

I don't know what else to say. Really. I'm having a blast. I'm very happy with PES 2018.
Can't really wait to have a good option file, with all the correct names, squads, tactics, kits and logos.

I'm in love with PES 2018.

I just noticed while playing a match that there was no rumble when shooting with my Xbox Elite controller like there was in the PS4 demo even though the setting was switched on in the options.

I fixed it after reading the below thread and installing the driver which redirects the vibration calls over from D-input to X-input, shooting and heavy passes feel much better now as the vibration creates a nice illusion of added weight to the ball.

http://steamcommunity.com/discussions/forum/1/541907867790900215/?ctp=10

https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=!AFA-6FlVglum-JI&id=4E84FBD1E7FE851!18634&cid=04E84FBD1E7FE851

@Chuny i'm agree with you, of course i need to test that bymyself but the improvement is really huge.
I've only played a couple of hours ago, before i've just seen videos and streaming but i never touched it with my hands, and fortunately a lot of users that have tried the game have bringed me to a different prospective .. try the game don't watch the videos , that should be a must :)
Graphics is stunning, today on the late (atm are 5,30 AM) i wanna start to tweak a little the tactics and try to explore ML (skipping almost all the season)
Thnks Konami you're on the right rail :SAL:

Unfortunately I'm not an Iceman. I woke up at 4am and was so excited that I stand up and started the download. Then I went to bed again but no chance to sleep. So now I'm sitting in front of my computer and can't wait to start the game.
:WASTED:

Hello there, 1st post and I need your help...

I completed the downloading and the installation but whenever I try to start the game I get a white screen and the game crashes.

My pc specs are more than enough for this game (i5-6500, gtx1060 6gb, 16 gb ram)
Has anyone else experienced this?

Played a 3 games lost all 3 1-0, its not bad, runs at 144fps during gameplay, drops to around 120 in replays on my PC, not that it makes a difference on a freesync monitor.....

First impressions its PES, shooting seems good, keepers seem iffy, controls feel tight, gameplay speed feels about the same as -1 on pes2017 on default this year.

Graphically the game is nice on max settings, from default camera its not a lot better than pes2017, on replays its another story, it really does look nice....

Ill play more when i can drag myself of assetto corsa, and they a few mod patches to solve the fakeness.

First PES game to run past 60fps normally!
And my 1080 is at 80% usage at times(165fps!)!

Aaaaaaaaah. I just got to work (10AM in Islamabad) with my download at 90%, looking forward to playing in the evening, and now you tell me it runs at more than 60FPS and supports FreeSync!

This is going to be a tough day :D

Maybe try a lower DSR resolution just to see if any of them work? I tried 1440p and 4k res and they both worked fine.

Gonna try tomorrow. Now i need to sleep, its 02:37 am here hahahaha (this game f* me).

----------------------------------------------------------

Anyone tried an option file? A read that the PS4 OF are compatible.

Back
Top Bottom