PES 2018 PC Discussion Thread

35 or 36 stadiums, noice.

Some new generic ones, this one looks promising :D

09E072FEE128EF885BA3559C0EB69372304964F6

EDIT:

4987E6CAD4680341AEF599F9812B8124221B476B

Really liking this one :D And graphics look considerably better too.

Screenshot made by Steam?

If someone is facing fps drops at cutscenes and replays, just turn off the Motion Blur. I have just 2gb (graphic card) and it solved every issues.

Hope it helps!

LOD fixer needed asap. Is there any other way to change antialiasing settings? It looks very poor with two available in-game options :/

By the way, the game is really awesome. FINALLY! Konami, finally. After the long battle, after couple of years not releasing a decent product for PC, it finally arrives. You deserved my money this year KONAMI.

Can't wait to get all the mods installed. I can imagine already how beautiful this game will be with all the graphic patches,fixers, and the other mods added into the game.

Need to check it at 4K asap. But as I've noticed above, 1920 x 1080 with all MAX-out settings look very nice, however I can find an antialiasing issue or LOD issue which I want to be fixed, definitely.

Played a 3 games lost all 3 1-0, its not bad, runs at 144fps during gameplay, drops to around 120 in replays on my PC, not that it makes a difference on a freesync monitor.....

First impressions its PES, shooting seems good, keepers seem iffy, controls feel tight, gameplay speed feels about the same as -1 on pes2017 on default this year.

Graphically the game is nice on max settings, from default camera its not a lot better than pes2017, on replays its another story, it really does look nice....

Ill play more when i can drag myself of assetto corsa, and they a few mod patches to solve the fakeness.

Game has graphics equal of PS4. Excellent. In game the frame rate is stable at 60fps.
In cutscenes and replay fps drops to about 20 fps, because of the motion blur. I believe this is fixed with a patch.

steam://install/592590

PC Demo is there, just copy paste that into your browser. Make sure Steam is open.
I installed full game and then I tried to download demo with your method
but steam told me that I had full game already so I could't download the demo
Did I do something wrong or I must download demo first before installing full game?
I want to get the myclub reward....

Please, share your Brightness+Contrast Settings ingame and provide at least one screenshot. I'm curious.
Lots of different nice results can be achieved just by playing with that!

I enabled DSR (Dynamic Super Resolution) from Nvidia's Control Panel, but I can't get the game to 4K resolution.
The maximum resolution it allows me, is my monitor's native resolution: 2560x1440.

Does anyone know how to enable 4K Resolution through Nvidia's DSR?

I enabled DSR (Dynamic Super Resolution) from Nvidia's Control Panel, but I can't get the game to 4K resolution.
The maximum resolution it allows me, is my monitor's native resolution: 2560x1440.

ansel is not yet available on my geforce , and geforce experience overlays is flickering, so probably we need to wait nvidia update (PES 2018 is not yet available over it)

i just try enable the DSR on nvidia and still not appear on pes 2018 setting
but with my 4k tv the 4K resolution is there

0c9b016a29.png

Oh man I love nvidia Ansel, you can make screenshots with it when going into replay mode. just press F2 & ALT and it will give you an overlay. Then you can freely move around, change the fov and you have different capture types. You can go to places you normally wouldnt be able to go. You can also snap a super resolution. You can go up to a screenshot of 30,000 pixels by something like that! THAT IS INSANE! you can also do 360 snapshots and stereostropic 3d. for the VR lobbies! Amazing stuff this is! This is basically a giant photomode

0c9b016a29.png

Oh man I love nvidia Ansel, you can make screenshots with it when going into replay mode. just press F2 & ALT and it will give you an overlay. Then you can freely move around, change the fov and you have different capture types. You can go to places you normally wouldnt be able to go. You can also snap a super resolution. You can go up to a screenshot of 30,000 pixels by something like that! THAT IS INSANE! you can also do 360 snapshots and stereostropic 3d. for the VR lobbies! Amazing stuff this is! This is basically a giant photomode
why i'm not able to use ansel? ... pes 2018 is not yet in my supported game from nvidia experience (a lot of trouble about this service in the last month)

Back
Top Bottom