PES 2018 PC Discussion Thread

new pes18 faces files structure :

GZjWrQa.jpg

(old pes17,16.. faces not compatible)

I like the post, not actual information, however I think that solution will be found shortly. There is nothing worse for game modding than the well-know for FIFA fans Frosbite.

after a lot of trouble with some stadium about face mesh (S. Paolo Napoli) i wanna use only faces made for 2018, converting things from old version not always is a good choice

STejbrr.png

This got me terrified for a bit, but game works fine! Replays are a bit laggy though, but 1920x1080 gameplay is brilliant 60fps.

Now there's only frame rate limiter for In-Game and Replays, 30 and 60 fps. Even when I have In-Game set to 30, gameplay feels pretty much 60fps so I don't see the point.

It works! Woohoo!

First thing, colors seem to be much brighter, at least for me. That's nice.

Gameplay honestly it'll be fine, just give me my damn Master League and my Challenge Mode already!

Off to buy the goddamn key and maybe play it tonight?

Yeah, definitely change the render settings, I've maxed everything out :D

btw, for those who play South American leagues, they've added Argentinos Juniors & Guillermo Brown to the "Other Latin American Teams" I think its just temporary until the first data pack is out.

[QUOTE = "Anjin Miura, post: 3232358, membro: 273643"]
STejbrr.png

Questo mi ha terrorizzato per un po ', ma il gioco funziona bene! Le riproduzioni sono un po 'laggine, ma il gameplay 1920x1080 è 60fps brillante.

Ora c'è solo limite di frame rate per In-Game e Replays, 30 e 60 fps. Anche quando ho In-Game impostato a 30, il gameplay si sente praticamente 60fps in modo da non vedere il punto.

Funziona! Woohoo!

Prima cosa, i colori sembrano essere molto più luminosi, almeno per me. Bello.

Giocando in modo onesto sarà bene, basta dare la mia dannata Master League e la mia modalità di sfida già!

Off per comprare la chiave dannata e forse giocare stanotte? [/ QUOTE]

il tuo commento è fiducioso, le mie esigenze sono leggermente meglio del tuo. forse puoi giocare, forse posso

Yeah, definitely change the render settings, I've maxed everything out :D

btw, for those who play South American leagues, they've added Argentinos Juniors & Guillermo Brown to the "Other Latin American Teams" I think its just temporary until the first data pack is out.
yes but they should put online also the update, WTF. live update on release means live update on release

If anyone has the game already, could you guys check out Fulham for me? Wanna start ML with them since they're licensed and whatnot, but how do they look like in-game? Kits, stadium maybe, something, anything?

Game will download in 15 minutes but dayum I wanna know now!

If anyone has the game already, could you guys check out Fulham for me? Wanna start ML with them since they're licensed and whatnot, but how do they look like in-game? Kits, stadium maybe, something, anything?

Game will download in 15 minutes but dayum I wanna know now!

Stadium isnt in, but they dont have the correct kits (at the moment, maybe in DP?), player transfers arent fully updated yet (same with all teams tho, Neymar at Barca)

dunno when the data pack will update, during the day perhaps?

Last edited:
just tried it for bit.

graphics update WOAH --------- about time.

looks glorious

models are fantastic
cut scenes and replay look amazing

only strange thing it feels really sharp, like I mean sharpness is cranked up too high.

as for gameplay.

doesn't feel that different
some of the animations feel like carry over

I noticed AI feels smarter/better especially on counters on superstar/top player

sliding tackles feels bit more difficult

AI goalies are bit hard to score on.

Seems like the Servers are on or something but the whole account linkin through steam verification is broken at the moment. But I must say, Knowing konami, I expected the fullgame to not come out exactly 0:00 at midnight, I expected the game to be different then the console version. But im really suprised. So I give them some slack for not nailing the online immediately on pc

Back
Top Bottom