PES 2018 PC Discussion Thread

After playing the PS4 promo code for 1 week and a half I must say im flabbergasted.
Plays EXACTLY the same as on PS4. look exactly the same (Even sharper on PC) And the cutscenes can run 60fps buttery smooth instead of 30fps. This is a mighty fine PC port on first sight!
We can try some co-op latter today mate :D I'm still a noob on PES 2014-18 games but. I will try my best.

Ha ha. Only 200meg here, people have 400+ megs around the world.

I was having 1 GB for one year, Fiber.
5782203767.png

That is my best score. I downgrade because of ... .i can't use the full power of this speed :D I don't have SSD and basically, my download speed is the writing speed of Hard Drive, now I'm on 380 Megs.

Ahh seeing all these ultra wide videos and how good it looks on the PC is making me so tempted to just buy it on PC now rather than wait for a month or so, game looks incredible on PC!

STejbrr.png

This got me terrified for a bit, but game works fine! Replays are a bit laggy though, but 1920x1080 gameplay is brilliant 60fps.

Now there's only frame rate limiter for In-Game and Replays, 30 and 60 fps. Even when I have In-Game set to 30, gameplay feels pretty much 60fps so I don't see the point.

It works! Woohoo!

First thing, colors seem to be much brighter, at least for me. That's nice.

Gameplay honestly it'll be fine, just give me my damn Master League and my Challenge Mode already!

Off to buy the goddamn key and maybe play it tonight?

This post really made me relaxed thanks bro, i have exact same configuration like you but mine is intel i3 3220 (3rd gen ) so hope i can play this marvelous game.

Yesterday, I only had one game, but wow, impresive smooth, very good quality. No much test ai but, for the begining this is something really special.

game runs super smooth and looks quite nice but compared to PS4 Demo the game is much faster on my PC.

maybe a gfx setting or something ?

Nvidia Geforce 980ti

No pls! Compare with the PS3 demo, PC version is like NEO in Matrix bullet time. It's too slow and navy for me. If it's even going slower as you want... I think I will die from boring and sleeping. The real football is not that slow. Its more dynamic and fast moving compared with PES 2018.

Not? I installed an Optionsfile and it works perfectly. Until the first patch will arrive this is not bad.
sorry mate, don't misunderstand me, was just to say that i love modding by myself and if i can i would start from the scratch to avoid issues that i can't know .
Thnks anyway i give it a try

I hope Dx11 doesn't lack anything. Cause we all know how Nvidia cards go kaput with Dx12, especially 9xx and older cards.

No pls! Compare with the PS3 demo, PC version is like NEO in Matrix bullet time. It's too slow and navy for me. If it's even going slower as you want... I think I will die from boring and sleeping. The real football is not that slow. Its more dynamic and fast moving compared with PES 2018.

what ? are you serious ? ive not played the PS3 demo just the PS4 demo and now on PC
it feels a lot faster... now i play -1 and it feels "right" for me.

but if iam the only one who thinks that the game is too fast on default maybe setting problems ?

I have been crazy enough to buy this on PC AND on PS4.

Guess I´ll play myclub and online matches on PS4 and ML with all the good patches I get on PC.
Just started to download before I went to bed and checked in the morning...it was done installing.

Gonna try tonight.

Nice reading your impressions...finally a good PC port again.

I have played 3 CL matches on from the full game on PS4 (found a store that sold it one day earlier) and really love the gameplay. It feels better than the demo.

I know nobody will probably read this, but I feel like writing a little (while I rest my fingers from the controller's shape a little bit).

I am fucking in love with PES 2018.
I love pretty much everything about it.

A little intro:
I never watched a single video after the first official trailer. I kept my word. So everything was brand new in my eyes. Nothing from E3, nothing from Gamescom, nothing at all. I wasn't familiarized with anything. Just information I read in this forums and on Twitter. I'm more than happy with the decision I made 3 months ago of not watching absolutely anything after that first teaser. Next year I might even implement not even reading EVO-WEB or Twitter for opinions or information to take this even further, like when I was a kid and there was no Internet, so when you got the game, you knew nothing about new features, gameplay changes, etc. Everything was NEW. Like it's supposed to be.

Now... I can't believe all those people in the Playstation and XBOX thread complaining about so many thing all the time.
Stop getting intoxicated with that Thread was the second best decision I made regarding PES 2018 (the first one is the one I talked about in the first paragraph). There are some people desperate to post. Specially if they have something negative to say. And they are desperate for attention. Took me long enough, but after I said I wouldn't post there again I also lost interest in reading that post, so I only started caring about posts from people I respect, like Gerd, Chris Davies, Matt, Kilay. The rest... I'd just skipped right through.

The important part, the game:
This is the closest thing I've ever played to a true football simulator. Of course there could be more fouls. There should be. Of course it would be nice to have more types of shots triggered by different combination of buttons and it would be nice if body position mattered a little bit more when shooting. But the rest, to me, is awesome.

Graphics. Well... don't get me started on graphics. They are absolutely insane. I have everything set to the highest level possible within the in-game settings and also from Nvidia Control Panel. I have Brightness set to 15 and Contrast to 65 ingame I LOVE this little brought-back feature that was removed after PES 2013. Being able to change Brightness and Contrast from the game itself is very good and it does change A LOT about how you perceive the game. I really helps the immersion once you get the settings spot on, to your personal preference. Credits to Tokyo for the huge work on graphics.

Gameplay. FINALLY... finally we have more animations that you can keep track on. I can't remember when was the last PES that after 10 games I was still discovering new animations. I've said this time and time again for the past 4 years: Animations are almost everything. Animations, animations, animations.
The pace (I play -1 speed and no passing-assistance) is great! You can dictate the tempo with the right players.

I don't know what else to say. Really. I'm having a blast. I'm very happy with PES 2018.
Can't really wait to have a good option file, with all the correct names, squads, tactics, kits and logos.

I'm in love with PES 2018.

Hats off to you, man!
Can´t believe how you made it, not watching a single video but that was probably the best decision ever.

After playing that game for myself, all those videos mean nothing....totally nothing!
You can´t judge the game by videos....you just can´t! You can see a few things maybe but you fucking have to try it yourself!

Your discipline mixed with your impressions is so much fun to read...I´m happy for you, that you like the game!

Can´t wait to check the PC version tonight!

Btw,
since I haven´t used steam for years, how do you add Users to the friends list? By that steam ID code?
Just asking, in case someone is up for a few full manual games ;)

So has anyone managed to log in online? Would like to see some myClub in fact, but I keep getting that silly error :(

EDIT: Also this caught my eye, especially that I can't log in. News are fine and have a look at this:

2311B23EA9E80BD293118494F09B69A47ABAF601

So DP1 soon, or maybe even already out? :D

what ? are you serious ? ive not played the PS3 demo just the PS4 demo and now on PC

but if iam the only one who thinks that the game is too fast on default maybe setting problems ?
not the only one, i also prefer -1

Hey guys! first of all the new game is GREAT! Graphics are superb!.
I have 2 questions i am still looking for answers for :(.

1. How easy is it to mod this game compared to FIFA? (i came from the MX Galaxy Team)
and 2. Is it somehow possible to Add new leagues without having to replace one?
I really want to get some mods up for everyone as soon as possible!

Thanks guys!

but if I am the only one who thinks that the game is too fast on default maybe setting problems?

I was playing PES 2018 for 3 hours none stop. I felt very tired, overwhelmed by the slow reactions and animations of the players. I had pain in my fingers by pushing the buttons because of the slow movements and animations, as my mind somehow thinks that if I push harder, the player will respond in a timely and fast manner. This is the same when the batteries on the TV remote are weak and you press the buttons harder as you hope to work. Immediately afterward, I began to watch the Champions League and in a second I felt the ease with which players move and react to the pitch, the dynamics and speed of the match has nothing to do with PES 2018.

Maybe I need more time to adjust my sense of dynamics and time to that of PES 2018, but please... we don't need slower game .. that's more than enough

Back
Top Bottom