PES 2018 PC Discussion Thread

Already pre-ordered from G2A waiting for the release any idea when it will release? official site showing 12th sep. Still waiting for my key its processing on G2A

I just got 2 steam keys from my partners pulsar.bg. I will try it later today to see can I download something from steam

Me too, now at work. At lunch time I will try. Bit nerveous here ;) Cross my fingers

Is the dvd just a launcher for Steam that you guys know? I wanted to buy it, but if I have to download it all anyway I'll just purchase it online..

You can download it?
Yes! I give the keys to my teammate from PESBUL .He download it now
fVfSCLW.png

Compressed I guess. Installed should be 30 maybe?
I'm not sure. maybe 20 gb max .

Compressed I guess. Installed should be 30 maybe?
VPN or in which country do you live?
No VPN, He is in Germani now. The other key is downloading in Bulgaria without a problem too.
I think this that they are Review codes, that why we can download it ... maybe .

P.S. Now one of the mates say when he activates the keys its says " pes 2018 for beta testing " :D So... that explains everything.

Last edited:
No VPN, He is in Germani now. The other key is downloading in Bulgaria without a problem too.
I think this that they are Review codes, that why we can download it ... maybe .

P.S. Now one of the mates say when he activates the keys its says " pes 2018 for beta testing " :D So... that explains everything.

Hmm beta testing 2 days before release.. what do they test.. download performance ? lol.. just kiddin

Hmm beta testing 2 days before release.. what do they test.. download performance ? lol.. just kiddin
pulsar.bg are ower partners. They send pre or review codes yesterday to test the PC version. I'm at work now so I giving the codes to my colleagues from PES-BULGARIA. They are currently downloading and will stream.

ok i activated the key on steam but there is no option to download the game its showing game purchased today btw i am from India. Any help?

Back
Top Bottom