PES 2018 PC Discussion Thread

Reading your review, nice one. One thing i wonder about the foul issue.. is it less foul call compared to 2017 ?
Hi Mate

Yeah the foul count is non existent tbh no point bullshitting . The only fouls I got was when I changed direction and the animation detection knocked my player over . Never from a slide tackle. How this is justifiable or realistic god only knows

Last edited:
too easy too easy... gameplay require a massive change, Legendary diff seems more easy then S.S. in 2017
Watched right now a match (Ajax Inter) exhibition at Legendary diff and AI is unconsistent, i'm not optimistic about that.

Well, I've pre-purchased the Steam version in anticipation for the 12th. If I can't connect online (I almost never can despite my best efforts) or I'm not feeling the game, I'll just get a refund. I wish I could pre-load the game.

EDIT: Man, how times have changed. North America used to get PES/WE in the God damn spring time! Spring time! The season would be near its competition by the time the game hit American shelves.

I know CDkeys said they will send the codes on wednesday, but do you think we have a chance they will send them tomorrow because of the US-release? I mean, they are worldwide keys for Steam?!

I know CDkeys said they will send the codes on wednesday, but do you think we have a chance they will send them tomorrow because of the US-release? I mean, they are worldwide keys for Steam?!

No. I talked to one of the CD-KEYS guys again today and they told me they will send the keys out on Wednesday and I told me some times will give it out tomorrow and they told me I could get a refund from them if I was unhappy. So I did. I will purchase it again from one of the sites that give the keys on the 12th.

Why the PES 2018 thread are locked ??

Some new legends in commentary
https://twitter.com/leothug20

- Gerrard
- Van Der Sar
- Eto'o
- Bebeto
- Hierro
- Del Piero
- Djorkaeff
- Guardiola
- Dugarry
- Bastituta
- Overmars
- Redondo
- Van Basten
- Van Nistelrooy
- Eusebio
- Ronaldo
- Ronaldinho
- Romario
- Roberto Baggio
- Laudrup
- Bergkamp
- Stankovic
- Shevchenko
- Zidane
- Taffarel
- Seedorf
- Saviola
- Djalminha
- Ademir da Guia
- Henry
- De La Pena
- Owen
- Reiziger
- Van Bommel
- Berger
- Bergomi
- Shearer
- Savicevic
- Scholes
- Schuster
- Deco
- Adriano
- Zambrotta
- Zamorano
- Zola
- Zorc
- Zubizarreta
Just updated, look like dream list

Well, the WENB review speaks to the single most important aspect to me: lack of team variety.

As a boring single-player fan, that's just so crazy to me. The fun of the game should be sizing up different opponents, changing strategies and fearing their threats. To basically have em all play the same...I just don't see how we're still doing that in 2018. Sigh.

Well, the WENB review speaks to the single most important aspect to me: lack of team variety.

As a boring single-player fan, that's just so crazy to me. The fun of the game should be sizing up different opponents, changing strategies and fearing their threats. To basically have em all play the same...I just don't see how we're still doing that in 2018. Sigh.

probably can be fixed using the in game tactics, but that takes weeks to do every team

No. I talked to one of the CD-KEYS guys again today and they told me they will send the keys out on Wednesday and I told me some times will give it out tomorrow and they told me I could get a refund from them if I was unhappy. So I did. I will purchase it again from one of the sites that give the keys on the 12th.
May I ask where you ended up buying it from and for how much? I wanted to buy from CD-Keys but I want the game at the 12th.

This doesn't make a difference. Even if you got the game right this second, you won't be able to play it before the 14th.

Yes, I am in the U.S. that's why I am looking for a website that sends the codes tomorrow so i can play it at the 12th and not have to wait the extra 2 days. Anyway, it will be fine, I rather wait and buy it for $30 than pay $60.

Back
Top Bottom