PES 2018 PC Discussion Thread

I've heard people having problems with them but I bought like 15 games from there and everything works great so far. Did you personally have any problems with them?

They're not legit. No publisher gives them keys. People use G2A to sell the keys they have. The problem is you have 0 idea where this key came from. If it turns out the key was stolen ( bought with a stolen card ) you, who bought the key, will lose your game.

They're not legit. No publisher gives them keys. People use G2A to sell the keys they have. The problem is you have 0 idea where this key came from. If it turns out the key was stolen ( bought with a stolen card ) you, who bought the key, will lose your game.
I read that before but what are the chances you lose the game? Just look for a trusted seller, people who have sold thousands of keys and have a high ratings are probably legit. I've never had a problem with people who have good ratings.

I read that before but what are the chances you lose the game? Just look for a trusted seller, people who have sold thousands of keys and have a high ratings are probably legit. I've never had a problem with people who have good ratings.

Yeah but I like to support the developers which is why I avoid G2A. The way people obtain keys in G2A is with giveaway botting, fake credit cards and then later sell it to G2A for cheap. If someone paid full price to obtain the key, they wouldn't just give it away to G2A. I don't want to be with that dodgy company.

Yeah but I like to support the developers which is why I avoid G2A. The way people obtain keys in G2A is with giveaway botting, fake credit cards and then later sell it to G2A for cheap. If someone paid full price to obtain the key, they wouldn't just give it away to G2A. I don't want to be with that dodgy company.

I have never encountered any issue with G2A.
Like I said before I bought PES 2017 and FIFA 17 from that site and I can still play those games everyday.
Plus, the price was the same as in CD-KEYS. They have a Refund policy and all. I don't really understand what the problem is, but hey... to each his own.

In case some of you are interested.
This is what G2A Customer Service told me regarding PES 2018 keys give-away dates:

upload_2017-9-12_0-56-0.png

I have never encountered any issue with G2A.
Like I said before I bought PES 2017 and FIFA 17 from that site and I can still play those games everyday.
Plus, the price was the same as in CD-KEYS. They have a Refund policy and all. I don't really understand what the problem is, but hey... to each his own.

It's not that bad for consumers as it is bad for the developers. I purchased keys from G2A when I don't really support the company behind the game. However it's not really a problem for consumers. If you have an option to buy it from steam or retail and want to support the developers/company, then always do that before going for the 3rd party key retailer.

I see your point but lets say someone bought a key with a stolen card, the company would have already got their fair share because it was bought for full price. Of course I don't like people who buy keys with stolen cards that's why I try to buy from dudes who sold thousands of keys, if someone wanted to scam I don't think it would be that easy to buy thousands of keys with stolen cards.
All I'm saying is, I think it's people who get their card info stolen are the ones who are affected, not the devs. I may be wrong but I think that's how it works?

EDIT: Scamming people or the devs are both horrible ways to make money, but we can't assume that all of the people selling on G2A are scammers.

Last edited:
Do we know what time the PES demo drops? Today isn't it on PC?
They said mid-September so I am guessing some time between today and the 15th-16th. They didn't announce an exact day as far as I know. It sucks how we don't get to play the demo before the game actually gets released. This is why I hate the likes of Konami and 2K, they just don't give a sh*t about PC gamers.

Allright I pre-ordered the game via Steam and now I tried to download and play the game with VPN but it doesn't work. Is it because it's not released yet or is the problem on my side?

If you have a physical copy, DVD drive, etc. ... you need to download again from Steam ?! In the disk has nothing just steam launcher or what? I don't buy the game since PES 2015, that why asking. If that is true... is stupid and hilarious at the same time. Is it that means .. if you do not have the internet, you can't start and play the game, even for offline modes?

Steam is the worst thing what is happened to PC version of PES. I see nothing positive, only negative.

If you have a physical copy, DVD drive, etc. ... you need to download again from Steam ?! In the disk has nothing just steam launcher or what? I don't buy the game since PES 2015, that why asking. If that is true... is stupid and hilarious at the same time. Is it that means .. if you do not have the internet, you can't start and play the game, even for offline modes?

Steam is the worst thing what is happened to PC version of PES. I see nothing positive, only negative.
I think most games are like that nowadays due to the big file sizes.

I read some discussions on steam and it appears that the release of the game will be tomorrow but KONAMI still say it's today. A real mess at the moment.

They've pulled this crap before when it comes to the NA PC release (where it doesn't unlock until a day after the console release date). Fairly certain it happened last year because I remember buying the PS4 version so I didn't have to wait an extra da-

:)

They've pulled this crap before when it comes to the NA PC release (where it doesn't unlock until a day after the console release date). Fairly certain it happened last year because I remember buying the PS4 version so I didn't have to wait an extra da-

:)
That's really dumb, can't they get sued for that lol?

bjqvtobh2clz.png

from Steam page

Well , that is up to steam , I guess they only do global releases and by regions .

Edit : Well I am from EU and I do not see a release date when I open the game's page on steam .

Back
Top Bottom