PES 2018 PC Discussion Thread

Yep, I think for European countries it will be 00:00. :)

I'm not that hyped about this because for 2016 and 2017 download wasn't on 00:00, maybe because we change our time zone from time to time? And I shall wait until 01:00... This is madness.

LOL :D Setting in the game
uvlAsF8.png

But again, this is beta for testing. Maybe full version will be diffirent.

ok i activated the key on steam but there is no option to download the game its showing game purchased today btw i am from India. Any help?

Good to know the key worked in India.

But the biggest question is, will it be downloadable when the game is globally released? Or there will be some region lock shit that won't allow downloading it?

Ordered and got my key immediately from Instantgaming. I'm in the US, and like others, unable to download.

I know it's a day, and it sounds almost entitled, but why does Konami say one release date and then does another? It's amateurish. They should at least release the demo.

Anyways. Good screencap with the pc settings there. Gives me hope things will be better.

Are the camera settings more customizable in the full game?
Dynamic Wide was slightly better in the demo but styill not able to zoom out more. Fan View too far away.

Ordered and got my key immediately from Instantgaming. I'm in the US, and like others, unable to download.

I know it's a day, and it sounds almost entitled, but why does Konami say one release date and then does another? It's amateurish. They should at least release the demo.

Anyways. Good screencap with the pc settings there. Gives me hope things will be better.

Please do let us know when you've been able to successfully started downloading it.

Since the release date is the 14th of September, the game will be available for download through Steam at 00:01 AM on that day.
The advertised release date was September 12th in the US. Now it says the 13th on Steam.

Again, don't want to sound bratty complaining about a day, but it's just classic Konami saying one thing and doing another.

The advertised release date was September 12th in the US. Now it says the 13th on Steam.

Again, don't want to sound bratty complaining about a day, but it's just classic Konami saying one thing and doing another.

I know what you mean.
I'm pissed off as well. Very. However, when I try to distance myself from the situation, I'm like "it's just one more day. 2 at most. You can't be getting angry about that!, you're 30 years old for God's sake, you're not child anymore". And I cool off.

Then I go back to being an angry 30 year old child again.

Well, Steam release is always global. There is no US or EU release date separation. I agree, that it isn't really clear when exactly the game releases on Steam. The actual Steam product date placement is somewhere between 13-14 of September and If we consider how the game was released last year, my bet is midnight on the 14th(00:00).

So, what's the betting that I install PC PES 2018 on a 4TB drive, then as I import kits on day one waiting for the option file masters to weave their magic, PES is going to tell me I only have space to Import 90 more graphic files, lol. Nothing would surprise me as far as Konami is concerned!

Yeah, it might take up to two, three weeks till we gonna get a full Bundesliga with all kits imported and the other crucial stuff to make this league playable. I hope after two, three days we can get a solid OF with all real teams and players imported into the game.

In regard to my post above, I found these on my travels, I have ZERO clue who made them and they are originally for PES2017 PS4, but I'm guessing they will work no problem in PC PES2018. This is the original google drive link I found with no scummy adfly crap. All Premier League 2017/2018 Kits in 2048x2048 minus Liverpool as they are licensed anyway. If you know who made these kits then please post their name so we can give them the proper credit they deserve :

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0By4gYanCiLNockRHSm1jVGxqTG8

EDIT : Apparently they won't work in PES2018. I have just superimposed one of the above kits over PES2018 kit template and shorts seem perfect, armband perfect, shirt sleeves slightly too long etc. Oh, and the Kitmaker is called Angletotero.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom