PES 2018 PC Discussion Thread

In regard to my post above, I found these on my travels, I have ZERO clue who made them and they are originally for PES2017 PS4, but I'm guessing they will work no problem in PC PES2018. This is the original google drive link I found with no scummy adfly crap. All Premier League 2017/2018 Kits in 2048x2048 minus Liverpool as they are licensed anyway. If you know who made these kits then please post their name so we can give them the proper credit they deserve :

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0By4gYanCiLNockRHSm1jVGxqTG8
They won't work. Player models are changed, shirts are longer and shorts are way tighter, not ugly and baggy like before.

They won't work. Player models are changed, shirts are longer and shorts are way tighter, not ugly and baggy like before.
OK mate, thanks for the info that's a shame. Are there any new PES2018 kit templates available anywhere that you know off at all? Cheers!

LOL :D Setting in the game
uvlAsF8.png

But again, this is beta for testing. Maybe full version will be diffirent.

Great news.
Looks like there's more settings below, see if anyone can find an image of all the render settings?

Great news.
Looks like there's more settings below, see if anyone can find an image of all the render settings?
No, the slider on the right is actually the bigger white part.
So there's one more setting above those. It's called image quality (low/med/high/custom), basically presets. :)

OK, I poured myself a glass of whiskey, installed the game and started streaming.
First, i do not play PES 2017 so much, PES 2016 too. I do not like this games.
PES 2018 is something new for me, so do not be too critical. I do not have much experience in streaming, so I apologize in advance if there are quality issues.

Last edited:
OK after 2 hours of playing I can say that.. the game feels WAY WAY slower and heavier compare with PS3 demo .. the graphic is great. the dynamic of the game feels a bit boring vs A.I
The response time is higher compare with that in PES 2017 but in general, the game is way slower . The players are not that fast moving. Again I miss the PES 2017 fake shot, there were so many movements and animation, in PES 2018 is too basic. A.I defense well, even on Profesional there are not so many free spaces.

OK after 2 hours of playing I can say that.. the game feels WAY WAY slower and heavier compare with PS3 demo .. the graphic is great. the dynamic of the game feels a bit boring vs A.I
The response time is higher compare with that in PES 2017 but in general, the game is way slower . The players are not that fast moving. Again I miss the PES 2017 fake shot, there were so many movements and animation, in PES 2018 is too basic. A.I defense well, even on Profesional there are not so many free spaces.
Isn't there a way to make the game faster?

I do not go back as gpu mah !! but there is one but ..
I have resident evil 7 and dyingh light that go very far 18 like gpu..but we play in a laptop and play fine.. so I would say before you say that you can not play

Back
Top Bottom