PES 2018 PC Discussion Thread

it's cool we get Inter as partner, but it means 1 extra new club/stadium is ruled out now. So 2 more hopes left for something new.

Guys pre- ordered Pes2018 PC yesterday from flipkart India (rs. 1,999 ) will get it within 16 sept, Guys it will take more than 6 days to download 30gb,is there any other way to bypass this download, like in origin i download from torrent and paste in origin games and then leave origin to do the rest.Please give provide some help

it's cool we get Inter as partner, but it means 1 extra new club/stadium is ruled out now. So 2 more hopes left for something new.

I don't think it will be a new club.
I'm guessing that the other 2 partner clubs are already licensed ones.

I'm not the most PC savvy but my current desktop should be more than quality enough to run the new PES game. Only downside is that I'm working down in Brighton a ton for the next 3 or 4 months so I'll want it to work on my laptop as well.

My laptop runs FIFA 17 & PES 2017 with no issues at all (and Overwatch too!) - should mean it's fine to run the new PES game pretty well too?

Dell XPS 15 9560
i7 - 7700HQ
GTX 1050 w/ 4GB RAM
16GB RAM
512 SSD

I'm not the most PC savvy but my current desktop should be more than quality enough to run the new PES game. Only downside is that I'm working down in Brighton a ton for the next 3 or 4 months so I'll want it to work on my laptop as well.

My laptop runs FIFA 17 & PES 2017 with no issues at all (and Overwatch too!) - should mean it's fine to run the new PES game pretty well too?

Dell XPS 15 9560
i7 - 7700HQ
GTX 1050 w/ 4GB RAM
16GB RAM
512 SSD
Should be playable at 720p high.

They could also bring back the Turf texture from PES 10. That will work well with these modern graphics.

And ofcourse atleast the primary weathers and match times:

-Snow
-Sunset [I love sunset]

-3D grass during free kicks and penalties.

That will be cool.

Morning-Afternoon-Evening-Night conditions are a must for a 2017 game.
As well as fine, cloudy, rainy, windy, snowy. I mean... it's unbelievable they haven't work on this since PES 2013.
I would hold my breath about this for PES 2019. I'm sure they will start paying attention to these kind of stuff.

Starting a match with the dying light of the sun and ending it in a lighting-flooded night scenario would be awesome.

Last edited:
Hello guys,
I went to CDKeys.com and placed an order for PES2018 PC Premium Edition, was like 34$
But when the order was completed, it says "This is a pre-order, your key will be delivered on, or before the release date of 14th of September."

1. Did anyone actually receive a CD key from these "3rd party" websites and put that key in Steam to see in game library?
2. I thought game will be released on the 12th of September not 14th in USA?

Thanks

1. Did anyone actually receive a CD key from these "3rd party" websites and put that key in Steam to see in game library?

Thanks

1. Yes, you will receive it. I always buy games on this kind of sites and they are not problematic, at least for me.
2. Yes, but this websites release the key when "global" launch, so someone from Europe don't get it before the launch date, I think.

Hello guys,
I went to CDKeys.com and placed an order for PES2018 PC Premium Edition, was like 34$
But when the order was completed, it says "This is a pre-order, your key will be delivered on, or before the release date of 14th of September."

Thanks

Yeah I've used CD Keys alot and it's always been perfect for me, even pre-orders. Never had a single issue with them

Hello guys,

Thanks

I've already told you on the previous page that CD-KEYS will give out the keys on September 13th because they are following the European release date (which is on the 14th). So don't panic. You just have to wait one more day after it's released in USA and AMERICAs. Not a big deal.

I've already told you on the previous page that CD-KEYS will give out the keys on September 13th because they are following the European release date (which is on the 14th). So don't panic. You just have to wait one more day after it's released in USA and AMERICAs. Not a big deal.
Panic? told me? already?
This is my first post in this thread. Don't panic lol

I find that CD Keys are the very best when it comes to these things.

Ive already been refunded my PES 2018 order twice so that I could reorder at a cheaper price.

As a business they are very well run and have nothing to worry about.

Back
Top Bottom