PES 2018 PC Discussion Thread

I don't know, but having the 'boxed' option makes people who love to have their covers showcased on a shelf/library (I'm one of those people, for example) happy.

I mean, I often happily pay the extra 2/3€ to buy my games boxed, even when I know they would activate just fine on Steam/Origin (often I just downloaded them from there without even touching the enclosed DVD) because, you know, seeing all of them lined up on the shelf makes me happy.
Of course if it costs 50€ in the store and 20€ on Steam I go for the digital copy, but when the difference in price is, say, below 5€... For me it's still boxed.

In this case (as the download is pretty large) I was really hoping to have install media in the box (because yes, I already pre-ordered the 'boxed' version of PES 2018).
I like physical media sitting on my shelf too. But it is useless to me if theres no game inside the disk.

I backup my digital games in blank DVDs and download a coverart, print t and keep it on my shelf.

If I just want a empty box, I can just download and peint the cover art. But yeah, if theres no high res legit cover available on internet, then its a problem.

You are getting the whole thing about the digital and physical copy too serious , I understand if you do not have a stable connection to DownLoad those 30 GB , but if you do I think u are getting too serious , way too serious .

So I've never played Pes on PC due to obvious reasons but now they've brought it up to console version I've already pre-ordered it for PC and can't wait.

My question, what's the realm of possibilities in terms of modding the game?... But what about gameplay? Is it possible for mods to be able to improve stuff like how AI teams play, player positioning etc?

nexts threads explain you what is possible do with pes2017 on pc:

https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/e...ce-and-nesas-sider-3-4-0-and-gp-module.77470/

https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/the-gameplay-editing-thread-dt18-exe.76738/

https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/t...iors-how-to-change-in-hex-on-your-edit.77530/

21231607_1732976453675394_3694217834997383306_n.jpg

21272146_1732976463675393_8096067592641753153_n.jpg

The CL stadium

It looks great on the bottom levels, but the roof/sky is just so weird, i'd prefer if we could have real sky there or some less flashy roof. :D

Btw, staff waving CL banner at the middle of the pitch have no shadows...lazy Konami is lazy.

edit: It appears edit mode remains unchanged too...At least we have the same one like PS4 and can import kits etc directly from PC...

The CL stadium

It looks great on the bottom levels, but the roof/sky is just so weird, i'd prefer if we could have real sky there or some less flashy roof. :D

Btw, staff waving CL banner at the middle of the pitch have no shadows...lazy Konami is lazy.

edit: It appears edit mode remains unchanged too...At least we have the same one like PS4 and can import kits etc directly from PC...

I've waiting for this stadium for years, finally Konami made it and... congrats, they did something difficult, they converted the giant Ultimate Stage into a boring and ugly stadium with a blue generic sky.
At least the intro will be there?

giphy.gif

There is no chance in hell for a PC player to play the PC version early , right ? I mean even if the store give him the copy he cannot download it on steam , before 14/12 .

There is no chance in hell for a PC player to play the PC version early , right ? I mean even if the store give him the copy he cannot download it on steam , before 14/12 .

I don't know... I think some countries get it on September 12? I could be wrong though.
But all in all... yeah, the only way is through Steam of course.

Only one more week and one more day to go. Just 8 Days.

How much of a difference can it make to get it earlier? We've waited so long, why not wait 8 more days?.

I think there must be a preload on steam for those who pre-ordered the game but I don't know when. I only hope it's before the 12th of September so that we could play it earlier with VPN.

do you know if this means that we can actually download and play the game on September 13th, or just that we can pre-download it?

Download and play I guess. Depending on where you are though maybe?.
In Argentina we get it on September 12. So if CD-KEYS sends out the code the next day, once I redeem it on Steam I guess I'll be able to download and play because of my IP (Argentina). Right?.

It's all kind of confusing when you do not buy it from the official source (Steam).
Don't know which commentary I'll be getting either.

After reading the comments about the Online Part of PES 17 on steam , I hope this year it will be improved aswell .

I stopped to hope on a good online experience wiith pes for pc since the 2012 version... (after six years of the same bad experience on pc)

don't waiting anything better this year...

Download and play I guess. Depending on where you are though maybe?.
In Argentina we get it on September 12. So if CD-KEYS sends out the code the next day, once I redeem it on Steam I guess I'll be able to download and play because of my IP (Argentina). Right?.

It's all kind of confusing when you do not buy it from the official source (Steam).
Don't know which commentary I'll be getting either.

oh well, only a few days left now! :BOP:

I stopped to hope on a good online experience wiith pes for pc since the 2012 version... (after six years of the same bad experience on pc)

don't waiting anything better this year...

Oh well , gonna give it a try , if the online is that bad , gonna spend another 60 euro for better online experience .

Back
Top Bottom