PES 2018 PC Discussion Thread

Yeah, I can see you didn't get it ;- )

Don't take "24FPS" too serious. It wasn't literal. I just highlighted how shi*ty PES 2017 looks and runs on PS4. it's gonna be similiar in case of Pro 18 where the graphic has been improved ;) Let's say 30FPS. Better?

Yeah, I can see you didn't get it ;- )

Don't take "24FPS" too serious. It wasn't literal. I just highlighted how shi*ty PES 2017 looks and runs on PS4. it's gonna be similiar in case of Pro 18 where the graphic has been improved ;) Let's say 30FPS. Better?
It has already been established that FPS won't be locked on PC
wan is the pc demo tomorrow?
On release date

Don't trust in any website, all are a lie. The official requirements in PC almost ALWAYS are more, or less, than the real in game (depending optimization of course). The only way to know if a game runs on your PC is testing personally or watching tests of other people with a similar PC, nothing else

Now that the Console demo has been released, I really hope that they announce an official PC demo date and it's released a few days prior to the full game.

Probably the very same day as full game release, I suppose.

Adam did state that a PC demo would come "close to release" it would be logical to assume that means before the full game? Maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part.
Now that I think about it, he could easily have meant after the release.

So what about those 3 extra license partners? I guess we're getting them during the year instead, one per month until December(makes sense)

I'm having a great time with La Liga Patch by Stanek completly a new game even gameplaywise really recomend, so responsive each team has their own stadium i will miss it at the begining in PES 18. Bought PES 2018 on cdkeys - waiting. )

I'm having a great time with La Liga Patch by Stanek completly a new game even gameplaywise really recomend, so responsive each team has their own stadium i will miss it at the begining in PES 18. Bought PES 2018 on cdkeys - waiting. )

Hoping stadiums are not too far removed in file structure to use in PES2018, got to preserve that Elland Road by vangheljs amongst others!

So much negativity from the demo that I am starting to getting worried .

If the gameplay will not satisfy you, you could yet continue to use pes2017 (with a good patch for 2018 season) with the Gameplay .lua Module changing the features of gameplay as you want... I think that sider by juce and the .lua modules have revitalized pes2017 as a new complete game

Last edited:
So what about those 3 extra license partners? I guess we're getting them during the year instead, one per month until December(makes sense)

Mobile version of PES (https://www.konami.com/wepes/mobile/en/) lists Dortmund, Palmeiras, Corinthians, Flamengo and Inter Milan as a partner clubs (for some sort of current in-game event, 1st Partner Clubs Tour ... this one being the 1st, there may be more in the future, with other teams too). Interestingly, both Palmeiras and Inter are not currently listed as PES 2018 partners.

I know these are two different games and even two different platforms and that different licensing schemes may be involved, but as far as I could see the mobile game of PES 2017 and pc/console PES 2017 have had identical club and league licenses. Barcelona, Atletico, Dortmund, Liverpool, Arsenal in, Real Madrid, Juve, Bayern, etc. not in.

I've just received notification from Halifax Italy (who distribute the game) on Facebook and they have confirmed that the PC physical version will contain only Steam setup. So we have to download the whole game (30+ GB)... :RANT:

Sons of a... :CENSOR:
I mean, it's not that strange after all that they require us to download it (as giving it "physical" would mean slapping 3 or 4 DVD-DL discs in the box, or a BD-DL which hardly anyone has on the PC), but it's annoying.

What's the point of releasing a DVD version if it doesn't even have the game in it. It's like a middle finger to those who buy it. Either release the game in 5, 6 DVDs or a Flash Drive or a BluRay disk, or don't release it in physical media at all.

What's the point of releasing a DVD version if it doesn't even have the game in it.
I don't know, but having the 'boxed' option makes people who love to have their covers showcased on a shelf/library (I'm one of those people, for example) happy.

I mean, I often happily pay the extra 2/3€ to buy my games boxed, even when I know they would activate just fine on Steam/Origin (often I just downloaded them from there without even touching the enclosed DVD) because, you know, seeing all of them lined up on the shelf makes me happy.
Of course if it costs 50€ in the store and 20€ on Steam I go for the digital copy, but when the difference in price is, say, below 5€... For me it's still boxed.

In this case (as the download is pretty large) I was really hoping to have install media in the box (because yes, I already pre-ordered the 'boxed' version of PES 2018).

So I've never played Pes on PC due to obvious reasons but now they've brought it up to console version I've already pre-ordered it for PC and can't wait.

My question, what's the realm of possibilities in terms of modding the game? I know of course there's visual stuff like kits, faces etc. But what about gameplay? Is it possible for mods to be able to improve stuff like how AI teams play, player positioning etc?

Back
Top Bottom