PES 2018 PC Discussion Thread

Hello people . After 6 years without playing PES , I pre ordered PES 2018 . Wanted to ask you something . So I must have a steam acount in order to launch the game or I can launch it without steam ?

Hello people . After 6 years without playing PES , I pre ordered PES 2018 . Wanted to ask you something . So I must have a steam acount in order to launch the game or I can launch it without steam ?

You need a Steam account and the app in PC for activate the game with the code.

So they sell is in codes only ? I pre ordered my copy from a shop , any chance of grtting the game on DVD ?
Nope...the dvd version just comes with the steam install .exe...so you then have to install steam...download the game and use the activation code that came with the dvd to activate.

_20170824_140327-jpg.1108

We must thanks this people with our lives... because they did his job, a pay job...
Thanks god they are in Japan, if not right now I go to kiss their foots

I guess I cannot refund the game on steam , since I got it from a shop , right ? No matter that it comes with a Steam Key .

I guess I cannot refund the game on steam , since I got it from a shop , right ? No matter that it comes with a Steam Key .

if you buy the dvd version, You can ask refund by the Shop that sell you it...

Not all people want to buy an empty dvd that force you to download 30Gb of a game through a digital shop that force you to have always an online connection when you want to play also an offline match or ML... and not all people have the connection that permit a comfortable download of it

Last edited:
To those who are complaining about the delay of demo, its not Konami's fault. Its ours.
Sorry but no, it's theirs. Juce is right on this.
It's them who released the full team/player database in th demo, because basically they were too lazy to strip the unused teams/players from it. It's from PES 2008 (or even before) that the demo gets modded so they should've known better.

Then, they decided to stop releasing PC demos in advance in order to stop demo modding from happening, and it's something that they have the right to do. Demos aren't owed to the potential players, after all.
I don't share that point of view, but we're powerless in this thing.

if you buy the dvd version, You can ask refund by the Shop that sell you it...

Not all people want to buy an empty dvd that force you to download 30Gb of a game through a digital shop that force you to have always an online connection when you want to play also an offline match or ML... and not all people have the connection that permit a comfortable download of it

Well written, 30 gb to download in India!! I also buy fifa and what i do is i download the fifa files from somewhere else and copy paste it in origin and let origin do the rest and it saves time and i am also comfortable with this process also.
Now my question is there a process to bypass this download thing through steam like origin helps me to do. If there is any please guide me through the process elaborately.
Another issue is how to give preorder in India none of the sites like amazon or gameshop are showing Pes2018 pc price or option to preorder. What the hell Konami what's going on.

Sorry but no, it's theirs. Juce is right on this.
It's them who released the full team/player database in th demo, because basically they were too lazy to strip the unused teams/players from it. It's from PES 2008 (or even before) that the demo gets modded so they should've known better.

Then, they decided to stop releasing PC demos in advance in order to stop demo modding from happening, and it's something that they have the right to do. Demos aren't owed to the potential players, after all.
I don't share that point of view, but we're powerless in this thing.

Since there's refund system, demos became almost useless too. I said almost.

Let's face it, we only want a demo because we want to play the new game. Not because we want to try it before we buy it. If that was REALLY the case, then what's the harm in playing a Demo in 16 days? Or in a month? Or whenever they decide to release a Demo?. We are too used to getting the Demo days and even weeks BEFORE the full game. But is that a law? Is that mandatory? Is that their obligation to fulfill? NO!. First of all, they aren't even obliged to put out a demo at all. Second of all: Want to try before you buy? Buy it and if you don't like it ask for a Refund. Simple as that.

Full game comes out on September 12th. What if the Demo came out on September 13th?. Wouldn't that still give you the chance to try before buying it?. Or is it only OK for you if PC get the demo on the same day as consoles so we don't feel less than 'them'?. Is it just a matter of who's got the upper hand on the other?. Or is it just that we got too used to have it one way and we think it's our right to demand such things?.

Be honest for a second: We just want the demo, because we want to play the game as soon as possible. That's it.

Demo isn't an obligation, on any platform. Not before release. Not even after release. So be grateful we even get a demo at all, whenever that might be. The rest are just bullshit excuses.

Last edited:
Let's face it, we only want a demo because we want to play the new game. Not because we want to try it before we buy it. If that was REALLY the case, then what's the harm in playing a Demo in 16 days? Or in a month? Or whenever they decide to release a Demo?. We are too used to getting the Demo days and even weeks BEFORE the full game. But is that a law? Is that mandatory? Is that their obligation to fulfill? NO!. First of all, they aren't even obliged to put out a demo at all. Second of all (want to try before you buy? Buy it and if you don't like it ask for a Refund. Simple as that).

Full game comes out on September 12th. What if the Demo came out on September 13th?. Wouldn't that still give you the chance to try before buying it?. Or does it only for OK for you if PC get the demo on the same day as consoles so we don't feel less than 'them'?. Is it just a matter of who's got the upper hand on the other?. Or is it just that we got too used to have it one way and we think it's our right to demand such things?.

Be honest for a second: We just want the demo, because we want to play the game as soon as possible. That's it.

Demo isn't an obligation, on any platform. Not before release. Not even after release. So be greteful we get a demo afterall. The rest are just bullshit excuses.
Exactly.

Let's face it, we only want a demo because we want to play the new game. Not because we want to try it before we buy it. If that was REALLY the case, then what's the harm in playing a Demo in 16 days? Or in a month? Or whenever they decide to release a Demo?. We are too used to getting the Demo days and even weeks BEFORE the full game. But is that a law? Is that mandatory? Is that their obligation to fulfill? NO!. First of all, they aren't even obliged to put out a demo at all. Second of all (want to try before you buy? Buy it and if you don't like it ask for a Refund. Simple as that).

Full game comes out on September 12th. What if the Demo came out on September 13th?. Wouldn't that still give you the chance to try before buying it?. Or does it only for OK for you if PC get the demo on the same day as consoles so we don't feel less than 'them'?. Is it just a matter of who's got the upper hand on the other?. Or is it just that we got too used to have it one way and we think it's our right to demand such things?.

Demo isn't an obligation, on any platform. Not before release. Not even after release. So be greteful we get a demo afterall. The rest are just bullshit excuses.

Thank you.

Year after year the same talk.

There are games out there that never even had a demo...

Guys what did i tell u before, they didn t fix the referee still, same problem present since pes 2015, barged into a player inside the box is not a penalty still, just watch the vid barca vs athletico madrid at 9:10, griezman dribbles away from pique and pique barges him and no penalty, feck this i knew it they didn t fix the referee,that adam bahti is just a marketing guy he just tells u we have new faces a bit better animations but the problems present in the game are still there becsuse they can t fix it, its an engine problem for sure

Need to test the game up this Wednesday on PS4. Unfortunately we won't get demo on PC, so we shouldn't look at graphical aspects of the game, but at least we are able to check how gameplay looks like this year, and that's why I'll try it on PS4 before getting a PC version :)

PES 2017 on PS4 runs on 24 FPS, so I can imagine Pro 18 running at 18FPS, maximum.

Need to test the game up this Wednesday on PS4. Unfortunately we won't get demo on PC, so we shouldn't look at graphical aspects of the game, but at least we are able to check how gameplay looks like this year, and that's why I'll try it on PS4 before getting a PC version :)

PES 2017 on PS4 runs on 24 FPS, so I can imagine Pro 18 running at 18FPS, maximum.
what 24 fps??? its at 60 man what are u talking abt

30 FPS only during closeups.

And thats not 24 FPS. 24 FPS would look stuttery at 60Hz unless your TV was outputting 48Hz In which case 60 FPS gameplay isnt possible either.

So its 30 and 60 fps.

Sorry but that is pretty ... bullshEt !
I have AMD FX-8320 8 CORE 4.0 GHZ | 2X4G DDR3 1600G ADATA XPG CL9 | PALIT GeForce GTX 970 JetStream 4GB DDR5 256 BIT and this site says :
" MEDIUM SETTINGS FOR YOU !!! "
wait.. wut ?

It says medium because of "RAM Bottleneck". I got medium too, but...

fPzT3ks.png

This is proof that I can run this game at Maximul Level without having to be worried. So, you shouldn't have any problems, too :)

OK OK: D I was looking for other similar sites because it became interesting and I went deep into the dumb junk.
Just watch, this is one of the largest and most popular sites:

2017_08_29.jpg

BUM OMG.WTF :D
Do I cover only the minimum requirements? But not recommended: But why? How ... and here if you look a little closer you can see how they lie and push us to buy shirts that you do not need it.

2017_08_29_1.jpg

Really ? Do I need to BUY windows 10 now? :D Since when !?

Last edited:
OK OK: D I was looking for other similar sites because it became interesting and I went deep into the dumb junk.
Just watch, this is one of the largest and most popular sites:

2017_08_29.jpg

BUM OMG.WTF :D
Do I cover only the minimum requirements? But not recommended: But why? How ... and here if you look a little closer you can see how they lie and push us to buy shirts that you do not need it.

2017_08_29_1.jpg

Really ? Do I need to BUY windows 10 now? :D Since when !?
what is this site?
link please.
thanks

Back
Top Bottom