PES 2018 PC Discussion Thread

@Chuny : At this moment for PES 2018, or he is talking about the PES 2017 aswell ?

Remember the talks on your thread about buying a new monitor, that PES is locked at certain FPS.

I think he is talking about PES 2018 not being capped. But they might have to if they find issues with certain system specs?.

Like usually adam lie about talking faces at E3...in fact he didn't talk anything about it...
So dissapointed

any news about fouls, is that issue fixed, so we can have normal ammount of fouls per game?

also does CPU make penalty fouls finally?

Yesterday I had CPU making me a penalty, to my Mbappé. I don't know how you don't get fouled in this game.

Yesterday I had CPU making me a penalty, to my Mbappé. I don't know how you don't get fouled in this game.
Neither do I or the vast majority of people who play PES 2017 (and I'm a big fan, see all my videos in the Master League thread). I've had one penalty in 100s and 100s of games. You're very lucky...

Neither do I or the vast majority of people who play PES 2017 (and I'm a big fan, see all my videos in the Master League thread). I've had one penalty in 100s and 100s of games. You're very lucky...

It's rare to get a penalty, I know. But there are penalties. And I have scored more goals from freekick on 17 than on 15+16 together.

I have scored more goals from freekick on 17 than on 15+16 together.
Please teach me how!

Free kicks in PES 2017 drive me crazy (and I'm not blaming the game because I'm sure it's me) - if I don't lift the arc, it hits the wall, but if I lift the arc, it's a floaty shot that the keeper can easily catch!

Please teach me how!

Free kicks in PES 2017 drive me crazy (and I'm not blaming the game because I'm sure it's me) - if I don't lift the arc, it hits the wall, but if I lift the arc, it's a floaty shot that the keeper can easily catch!

Yeah I know, I hate it so much... FIFA freekicks are beautiful (only thing I like from 17 I think, I follow a FIFA youtuber and freekicks are also almost non-existent). PES 18 seems to get freekicks overhauled finally; someone would say "FIFAish", I think is just more realistic.

Use the curved freekick. I'll try to explain myself: if you are on the left side, use a left-footed player and get the ball to go to the right, aiming at the second player of the wall starting from the left side. I have scored beauties with this (and I think it's almost the only way). This and the knuckle-ball effect.

Yeah I know, I hate it so much... FIFA freekicks are beautiful (only thing I like from 17 I think, I follow a FIFA youtuber and freekicks are also almost non-existent). PES 18 seems to get freekicks overhauled finally; someone would say "FIFAish", I think is just more realistic.

Use the curved freekick. I'll try to explain myself: if you are on the left side, use a left-footed player and get the ball to go to the right, aiming at the second player of the wall starting from the left side. I have scored beauties with this (and I think it's almost the only way). This and the knuckle-ball effect.

Or aim around the wall with a large curve from the thumbstick towards the goal. . .if it's 21m or less aim over the wall with the minimum of pressure on the pad. .rarely fails for me.

If you tell anything to Adam or Asim about Fouls, the first thing they're going to tell you is that Asim scored a great Free-Kick with Dortmund. So obviously fouls are in there...

Please teach me how!

Hey man. So in the pes 2017 iteration and before, the more you keep the ball in opposition half, by passing, dribbling, etc, the more the IA gets aggressive, and they will start to tackle more, even slide tackling.

The closer to their goal the bigger the effect.
Its a little thing i like about the game, they tried to make players be "annoyed" when appropriate. Short story : take your time to build up, and try to provoke fouls by dribbling in penalty box. Helps to play 15 or 20mn games. Better results with good stats in dribbling, explosive power, body control and short height too if you're picky. So Messi basically :BLEH:

Also i wouldnt normally suggest malicia card because it makes the game completely unrealistic, but if your only goal is to get penalties you should try!

This is what I'm talking about. That is our Konami.
You will know on E3 - meh
You will know on IGN - meh
You will know on Gamescom- hmm..
You will know after game release - well..
You will see in PES2043 !!!

In my country there is popular saying that they are selling us a fog!
I'm actually amazed we've seen a bit of gameplay during E3, they've done 3 livestreams in 3 consecutive days with the exact same presentation, with a different language each day. Beyond embarrassing :DOH:

Can anyone explain to me why, in 2018, PES players still move on 8 directional rails? Same as International Superstar Soccer from 1995.

Back
Top Bottom