PES 2017 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

Bhattis statement to say this is the greatest footy game ever made, Im expecting to see a lot of variety in all areas from individuality, passes, crossing, shooting and I'm expecting this from the AI when playing against. As well as fouls, goalkeepers and wide variety of attacking patterns. Will see very soon.
Agree with absolutely everything. If they can solve those issues I will be a very happy and unhealthy man.

If the fouls are corrected,and a tougher defensive CPU,plus more variety in attack,then I'm good.
Some tweaks have already been made in DLC's for 16, don't think there's a whole lot of people seeing that since most stopped playing late last year.
But hoping for " the best they've ever made" goes a long way

Yeah mate, exciting season coming our way :D

Thanks for sharing this.. Can't wait for more videos, especially those against the CPU. really curious with how they reworked the AI

4CoFym.jpg

:CONFUSE:

Watching the video and it's only one so I'm not going to judge it as I'm not sure if it's single player or not but ..
The ball doesn't look free enough for me when dribbling and typical low shot bottom corner goals

Wow thats impossible, everyone who play PES 2017 say it's slower then 2016 and more like simulation. This is arcade shit, almost faster like PES 2016 .
WTF now Konami lying together with players from community? WTF Konami find a new way of marketing?

Oh god are we back to judging games from videos?

come now the fifa ones look just as shite like that. It Must be 1080p at 60fps else you seeing compressed files. We been through this many a times now.

That was definitely PES 2017. Looked real fricking fast too.. Guess the only explanation i can conjure is that yes, it's 2 human players playing bad frantic online style football, and maybe even manually increased the game speed +2. Hopefully..

Otherwise, models and graphics look great despite poor video quality, to much abusive gameplay to fairly judge the animations and the nets are improved but REJOICE - A PENALTY!!

calm down guys. Weedens will relase today a gameplay compilation and we see how this look real.

In Weedens videos, the game always looks good . Even PES 2016 look like good game in his videos, but in reality is pure cr*p .

Back
Top Bottom