PES 2017 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

God it rubs me up the wrong way reading Asim's tweets to Dudu. Arsey, needless little comments like 'not sad at all', or 'you should do your research', amongst the other stuff. Pointless and waspish to someone who was being so polite. I've seen people say far more innocuous things to them and get completely shut down for being 'rude'.

Lol

You noted that fake account was mine.

Yeah, I also had that feeling that Asim was a bit too short and (sometimes) rude in some of his answers. He could answer something on those lines "We would love to welcome anyone but unfortunetly we cant so we must be selective":

But he answered something like "its our private party, we dont invite strangers" (in other words, only the known elite group).

Last edited:
PES 2017 is looking really impressive. Its like a PES 5 revamp. This game will be heavily based around buildup.

Its look and feel is like last year but slowed right down and the defence is more powerful than offence.

I was impressed with what i saw. Good videos to come after the embargo.

I trust you a lot, but seriously, are trolling us ? Lol

Dont make me so hyped, I cant! I want to believe it, but I cant! Im tired of being disappointed.

Come on Klash, you were really invited and kept that hidden from us all ?

Omg! Tell me you are trolling... looool

Only a selective amount of people were in, so I don't know if that poster is trolling us or is telling the truth.

Only a selective amount of people were in, so I don't know if that poster is trolling us or is telling the truth.

Klash is not only an old evo-web member, he has been doing many contributions for all hardcore pes fans sharing tatics setups of many teams and it seem he's also working on making new kits.

^
Oh ok. My bad. Good to hear. Waiting for videos makes me anxious, I just want to see it for myself to believe.

PES 2017 is looking really impressive. Its like a PES 5 revamp. This game will be heavily based around buildup.

Its look and feel is like last year but slowed right down and the defence is more powerful than offence.

Good, we'll see if the cpu player can aim and shoot other than bottom corners :P

:WORSHIP:

Good, we'll see if the cpu player can aim and shoot other than bottom corners :P

There will be vs COM matchs uploaded on thursday, so we shall know that.

Thursday will be a big day, I expect more than 50 visitors and easily more 4 pages of discussion

You're a part of the pesuniverse group am I right? Many of those guys were invited. As one of very few people here who actually enjoyed pes 2016, this is all I can wish for at the moment. PES 5 revamp means awesome referees, pass and shot errors based on body positioning, and good defending and goalkeeping. What more can you ask for? If they get this right this year, all we need is better animations for the future.

You're a part of the PES Universe group am I right? Many of those guys were invited. As one of very few people here who actually enjoyed pes 2016, this is all I can wish for at the moment. PES 5 revamp means awesome referees, pass and shot errors based on body positioning, and good defending and goalkeeping. What more can you ask for? If they get this right this year, all we need is better animations for the future.

Yes, im part of PES universe, so i spend less time here chatting as we are working on many exciting projects, i still come here a lot but more to check up on the editing community.

Basically we cannot release anything (embargo) yet but many of us not including me because i live in Canada :) (no i haven't played it yet) where invited to windsor for PES day 2 so i have seen a bit of footage of the game from them and from what i saw it looks like a combination of PES 5 and PES 2015.

Its like PES 2015 in terms of pace, it's back to the passing mechanics of that game and it's a proper game of football, my PES 5 comparision is the new tactics which have come in and the added layers of depth in terms of animations in which were missing from PES 2015

The feedback from FIFA youtubers over the last 2 years has held the game back and Konami have really brought a game for us this year thanks to Asim, Adam and the guys who have started PES Universe. Its not better than sex, its not my perfect football game, it's not Brazil 1970 but its just lookes really like a game which embraces what PES is about. Just going out and playing football!

I feel relaxed and quite pleased whats coming this year.

I trust you a lot, but seriously, are trolling us ? Lol

Dont make me so hyped, I cant! I want to believe it, but I cant! Im tired of being disappointed.

Come on Klash, you were really invited and kept that hidden from us all ?

Omg! Tell me you are trolling... looool

:LOL: im not trolling, but dont think its some perfect game, it won't be but i was surprised and very impressed with the little i saw.

Last edited:

Fingers crossed final release is similar, cos I'm tired of hearing E3, gamescom version was awesome. Cos it sounds like this year is finally the game we all wanted.

Last edited:

.. the "defence is more powerful than offence" comment is what just got me excited. Its seriously what made pes5 and 6 great games compared to the newer gen stuff... response of players were better without the ball, ie. defending, and it was only the "very few" like the messi's that could really cause the defence (controlled players) problems. That's what was missing in pes2014.. defending was hard!!! mainly due to lack of response, but also due to silly AI movements which caused you to be a few steps behind.

Speaking of pes15, played some last night, and I was really impressed by the pace..the player physics also..eg. size of shorts hahahh so much better than 16. Id definitely be happy if the game is somewhere between pes 5 and 15... that and all the other new stuff mentioned is getting me quite excited. Not sure about you guys, but im really stoked about the "vibration" features..
If you guys have played a game like "Jikkyou Major Pro 2008 or 2009" on ps2, the batting, pitching and fielding all have vibration input depending on the situation.. and it really adds some to the game. Although Jikkyou Major Pro 2016 which came out this year is an awesome game of baseball, it lacks the vibrations... works for pitching, but not for the batting...
Just hoping pes17 has a fair bit of vibration input in terms of how heavy it is.. not just light enough to feel...but enough to cause a real tremble if you get smashed in a tackle or hit a tremendous well struck volley!!!!

from what i saw it looks like a combination of PES 5 and PES 2015.

Its like PES 2015 in terms of pace, it's back to the passing mechanics of that game and it's a proper game of football, my PES 5 comparision is the new tactics which have come in and the added layers of depth in terms of animations in which were missing from PES 2015

Good lord that sounds marvelous.

The feedback from FIFA youtubers over the last 2 years has held the game back

I'm glad they realized their mistake.

Good lord that sounds marvelous.

.. just simply pinging the ball around at the back, in pes 2015, was really enjoyable. Actually felt really good.. the ball felt heavier and I think even the side-foot low passing animations looked better. Didn't quite get that feeling with pes 16...

Last edited by a moderator:
Quick question
Will it be option file or same as Last year importing kit one at a time? I'm. Going to invest in a ps4 of its the former and sell the xb1

Very promising news this about PES 5.

I'm curious to see ball physics and the AI (defensive, offensive) and how players move on the pitch.

Morover i need to see the compactness, especially in the middle of the pitch. I think PES 2014 in this area is better than PES 2015-16 and hope PES 2017 follow more the 2014 than the other two.

.. just simply pinging the ball around at the back, in pes 2015, was really enjoyable. Actually felt really good.. the ball felt heavier and I think even the side-foot low passing animations looked better. Didn't quite get that feeling with pes 16...

Videos can't come soon enough to dampen our hopes :P

guys gameplay vids released at 12 am gmt?
They should be around tomorrow or maybe friday i think. Sometime later this week.

PES Universe will deliver a whole load of them. Along with other different PES fan Groups. I love these guys, real PES people and all nice relatable people, no screaming kids in sight. Everyone has a unique personallity.

Keep an eye on PES Universe's option file and other PES related content come launch.

Speaking of pes15, played some last night, and I was really impressed by the pace..the player physics also..eg.

Agreed. Even though I had a lot of issues with PES 2015, the pace of the game is probably the best I've seen in a football game in a long time, if not ever.

Yes, im part of PES universe, so i spend less time here chatting as we are working on many exciting projects, i still come here a lot but more to check up on the editing community.

Basically we cannot release anything (embargo) yet but many of us not including me because i live in Canada :) (no i haven't played it yet) where invited to windsor for PES day 2 so i have seen a bit of footage of the game from them and from what i saw it looks like a combination of PES 5 and PES 2015.

The feedback from FIFA youtubers over the last 2 years has held the game back and Konami have really brought a game for us this year thanks to Asim, Adam and the guys who have started PES Universe. Its not better than sex, its not my perfect football game, it's not Brazil 1970 but its just lookes really like a game which embraces what PES is about. Just going out and playing football!

I feel relaxed and quite pleased whats coming this year.

:LOL: im not trolling, but dont think its some perfect game, it won't be but i was surprised and very impressed with the little i saw.

A mix of PES 2015/PES5 sounds awesome.

Also, I hope this year we have a new track as good as this

https://youtu.be/M8XmoroZ3zo

wauw this year is no joke. no leaked videos so far?
was hoping to see some today.
they could atleast give us another trailer

Very promising news this about PES 5.

I'm curious to see ball physics and the AI (defensive, offensive) and how players move on the pitch.

Morover i need to see the compactness, especially in the middle of the pitch. I think PES 2014 in this area is better than PES 2015-16 and hope PES 2017 follow more the 2014 than the other two.

I also played PES 2015 the other day...

Really good pace and its refresh the feeling you have when you control the players. Player movement is more natural with more sense of weight/inertia, animations as a whole were more realistic, not quite at PES 2014 level but very decent for me, it just lacked more variety in some more specific contexts.

Control responsiveness was fine in PES 2015, I dont know why they needed go "improve" it so much to a point that made animations visually ugly and player movement unrealistic. It kinda hurts my eyes seeing players start sprinting without the ball in PES 2016, they literally fly on the pitch, almost non existent footplanting.

The biggest problem for me in PES 2015 in my recent experience is the bad team AI. The way the Team play collectively is really bad, theres a total desconectin between midfield players with the defence line and attacking players. You dont see attacking players dropping a bit to give you options, theres a total lack of compactness, no comunication.

I would be really happpy with PES 2015 pace and player movement physics with new and more varied set of animation and PES 5 AI and challenging level of breaking the defence. PES 5 refs would be heaven!

:THINK::THINK::THINK::THINK:

Co8gEWXVUAAoBsf.jpg

Co8lixdWgAA_SPD.jpg

Co8jJG2WcAEk47J.jpg

Back
Top Bottom