PES 2017 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

Co8xljlUkAAcjFN.jpg

Co8xnOoUsAI2nQI.jpg

Co8xpAyUAAAYW1L.jpg

Yes, im part of PES universe, so i spend less time here chatting as we are working on many exciting projects, i still come here a lot but more to check up on the editing community.

Basically we cannot release anything (embargo) yet but many of us not including me because i live in Canada :) (no i haven't played it yet) where invited to windsor for PES day 2 so i have seen a bit of footage of the game from them and from what i saw it looks like a combination of PES 5 and PES 2015.

Its like PES 2015 in terms of pace, it's back to the passing mechanics of that game and it's a proper game of football, my PES 5 comparision is the new tactics which have come in and the added layers of depth in terms of animations in which were missing from PES 2015

The feedback from FIFA youtubers over the last 2 years has held the game back and Konami have really brought a game for us this year thanks to Asim, Adam and the guys who have started PES Universe. Its not better than sex, its not my perfect football game, it's not Brazil 1970 but its just lookes really like a game which embraces what PES is about. Just going out and playing football!

I feel relaxed and quite pleased whats coming this year.

:LOL: im not trolling, but dont think its some perfect game, it won't be but i was surprised and very impressed with the little i saw.

what is that?

btw embargo ends tonight or can i sleep? (0:00 am ? )

Adam Bhatti ~
Lots and lots of gameplay videos coming tomorrow. So excited, soon you'll be able to see the greatest football game we've ever made #PES2017

That's a bold statement

Adam Bhatti ~
Lots and lots of gameplay videos coming tomorrow. So excited, soon you'll be able to see the greatest football game we've ever made #PES2017

That's a bold statement
Would you prefer him to say "an okay game" or "meeh its playable" "pretty much like FIFA 12"
Of course he's gonna say that.
Wouldn't you?

Shiny new 55" OLED being delivered on Saturday, followed by Sky Q the next week for 4K footy and then this in September!! Exciting times

Nice pics!

Tomorrow is going to be epic.

Its so good to know that we'll already have gameplay videos once I wake up tomorrow!!:WORSHIP:

Long time, no post. At what point of pre-release is the forum currently at? Have you guys already gone through talking about PES 5/6? Net talk? Or my personal favorite; throwing out arbitrary numbers pulled from thin air while discussing the current build in an attempt to damn, or excuse the game.

Anyways, glad to see the enthusiasm for the series still going strong. Unfortunately I'll be skipping the game this year as the file sharing news doesn't apply to the Xbox One, but I look forward to seeing your guy's impressions of where the series is headed.

Last edited:
Really looking forward to tomorrow! Can't wait to see how the game plays, also I really hope there will be a stadium creator this year, I miss it lol

Will these previews have vs AI matches?

Im desperate to know if the low shot issue is at least tweaked a bit. That just sucked out the realism for me, knowing that the AI is going low to the corners every attack... didnt sit well.

I used to celebrate AI crackers as much as my own in the older versions. Nothing like watching a great goal at either end.

Will these previews have vs AI matches?

Im desperate to know if the low shot issue is at least tweaked a bit. That just sucked out the realism for me, knowing that the AI is going low to the corners every attack... didnt sit well.

I used to celebrate AI crackers as much as my own in the older versions. Nothing like watching a great goal at either end.

yes!:SAL:

Bhattis statement to say this is the greatest footy game ever made, Im expecting to see a lot of variety in all areas from individuality, passes, crossing, shooting and I'm expecting this from the AI when playing against. As well as fouls, goalkeepers and wide variety of attacking patterns. Will see very soon.

To be fair, Adam's statement is 'The greatest football game we've ever made', not 'The greatest football game ever made'. Big difference with the 'we' there

If the fouls are corrected,and a tougher defensive CPU,plus more variety in attack,then I'm good.
Some tweaks have already been made in DLC's for 16, don't think there's a whole lot of people seeing that since most stopped playing late last year.
But hoping for " the best they've ever made" goes a long way

If the fouls are corrected,and a tougher defensive CPU,plus more variety in attack,then I'm good.
Some tweaks have already been made in DLC's for 16, don't think there's a whole lot of people seeing that since most stopped playing late last year.
But hoping for " the best they've ever made" goes a long way

So you don't care about not even being able to dribble and control player acceleration properly?

Back
Top Bottom