PES 2017 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

Gamescom would make no sense if the demo would be released prior to that.

Gamescom should be for news and official licenses. As I said it should at least be out the first day of Gamescom. If we go by last year's date, the demo might come out by the end of next month. Either ways I will be in vacation, I was hoping I could play it before that.

If that's the case the demo should be in mid August. The demo being close to the release date makes no sense to me. Maybe the first day of Gamescom then.

If thats the case, so there's no point waiting for offscreen gameplay videos at Gamescom... lol

My bet is they will release it right after Gamescom.

What it doesnt make sense to me is releasing the demo before or during Gamescom.

This is totally unacceptable we have t seen anything yet and we already saw how fifa 17 is , at least show it in a game show show somwthing to see how the game is...wtf is wrong with them???

for last two years there was long time between demo and full game ...
so people found more flaws in demo before buying the game :D
and they lost some of their sales ...
maybe they want limited time between demo and full game to prevent people from finding more flaws :D

This is totally unacceptable we have t seen anything yet and we already saw how fifa 17 is , at least show it in a game show show somwthing to see how the game is...wtf is wrong with them???

Why is it totally unacceptable? Sounds a bit extreme don't you think? Game releases in September and demo a month before is good enough. They don't owe people anything to have to show something before that. When the time is right, they will. Just chill.

It will be nice if the edit mode is inside the demo, although it never happened before...

Lol.

what are you talking about, that will never happen.

just a suggestion :P

I remembered Dynasty Warriors released something like Edit Mode on PlayStation Store before, which is free of charge

If Konami really wants to make use of Edit Mode to overcome the license problem, adding Edit Mode to the demo would be good for editors to prepare the player face, stats, etc.

Last edited:
If Konami really wants to make use of Edit Mode to overcome the license problem, adding Edit Mode to the demo would be good for editors to prepare the player face, stats, etc.

I don't think that would make much sense, Konami would only include licensed teams in the demo, so there wouldn't be too much to edit in the first place. On the other hand, they wouldn't include unlicensed teams in the demo, that would not be sending a good message to the casual player...

What is wrong with some folk??

No gameplay vids, blah, blah, blaaaaaah............I remember when all we had was skimpy info from PlayStation magazine, desperately waiting for the edition that had a centre spread preview.

I probably prefer it that way TBH, the forensic analytical behaviours on forums etc, can just be too much to even consider getting excited about the new game.

What is wrong with some folk??

No gameplay vids, blah, blah, blaaaaaah............I remember when all we had was skimpy info from PlayStation magazine, desperately waiting for the edition that had a centre spread preview.

I probably prefer it that way TBH, the forensic analytical behaviours on forums etc, can just be too much to even consider getting excited about the new game.

I agree, sometimes ignorance is bliss. i actually also enjoyed the days where games and movie releases were spoiler free unless you really went out of your way to find out. Nowadays it almost impossible not to stumble across spoilers/advance information.

Its so much better when you know very little and the game/movie lands! :-)

Different eras.

The advent of social media established a closer relationship between companies and consumers, and the competitiveness of this market demands for a more active marketing strategy than Konami are doing with PES 2017.

I perfectly understand Konami's plan to only show the game in motion when it gets all the engine improvements and visual refinements they want to make. But that total absence of anything that can really promote the game and make people get hyped is harmful.

I mean there's nothing stopping them from releasing some pics showing new stuff like the new goalposts for example. I remember last year they dropped a bad quality image showing the new rain effect. Things like this make people keep their interest on your product.

Konami dont showing their game, looks like they are not very confident on their product. I know that we are very harsh on their videos but it doesnt justify.It seems that theres nothing new to show.

Anyway, I still asking myself why Konomi changed the animations from PES 2014. Man, it was authentic!

Konami dont showing their game, looks like they are not very confident on their product. I know that we are very harsh on their videos but it doesnt justify.It seems that theres nothing new to show.

Anyway, I still asking myself why Konomi changed the animations from PES 2014. Man, it was authentic!

On the other hand, EA are uploading a video once a week showing gameplay improvements. Thats how you keep your game in evidence to the gaming community.

If I remember right, thats what Konami did in a recent past, they had a serie of videos showing new gameplay features with PES 2013. No wonder PES 2013 sold well.

When they showed it too early (in 2014 I think?) we said they were too confident and look at what happened then.

Just be patient guys. Time will pass, August will be here before you know it, and the moaning will commence to eternity.

When they showed it too early (in 2014 I think?) we said they were too confident and look at what happened then.

Just be patient guys. Time will pass, August will be here before you know it, and the moaning will commence to eternity.

Also in 2014 Adam wasn't in control of direction of game, this year we will see if Adam presence in the team has made a difference, this is the year.

Konami announced they will have a mew closed event for playtest.

Some peopl from PES community are getting invitations.

Sady that means we will only read more and more impressions, as if it was not enough.

At least we shall know if the game got faster compared to the last build. Lets hope not:

Edit: the event will be on August 02 btw!

Last edited:
I think if they put out early demos of the game and update it every time there is a new one, will help gain a lot fans back because there will be no reason for any football fan not to try it out since FIFA demo only comes later in the year. I don't know just a thought.

Cn0a-LZXgAAhiGU.jpg

Adam Bhatti ‏@Adam_Bhatti 1 minHace 1 minuto Ver traducción
As many have seen, we are holding community & press events around the world over the next few weeks!They can record gameplay also �� #PES2017

Last edited:
If gameplay can be recorded thats got to be a huge plus for the community in gaining good insight pre release.

Far better than all the "its a fake" type Youtube posts we frequently get.

Cn0a-LZXgAAhiGU.jpg

Adam Bhatti ‏@Adam_Bhatti 1 minHace 1 minuto Ver traducción
As many have seen, we are holding community & press events around the world over the next few weeks!They can record gameplay also �� #PES2017

"Community can record"

Finally I can say:

LETS ALL GET INTO HYPE TRAIN!!!!

images

Back
Top Bottom