PES 2017 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

well, that's just your opinion.

in MY(!!) opinion pes2016 full manual is by far the best footy game ever.

the game on full manual is cool ...
but what about super easy dribbling that you can dribble wherever you want 70% of times ?
we even don't need to pass often :BORED: (at least against CPU)
it's really easy to exploit

Yup real problem this year is the AI just not pressing your players and often backing away, but testers say they sorted it out in PES 2017

Need to see it to believe it. Too many testers said a lot of positive things about PES 16 as well as the konami crew, not buying into the hype till release. Reason im not hyped is cause if konami tweak to please majority, it's usually the casuals, which is why the game is always different from the demos, and causals will always outnumber the people that want to play a proper football game.

Need to see it to believe it. Too many testers said a lot of positive things about PES 16 as well as the konami crew, not buying into the hype till release. Reason im not hyped is cause if konami tweak to please majority, it's usually the casuals, which is why the game is always different from the demos, and causals will always outnumber the people that want to play a proper football game.

I agree. It's just that there many positive initial reviews even from people who dislikes pes 2016. Not being too hyped but just being positive.

Cover

CoRDTgnUAAQ_rFR.jpg

Trailer PES 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6B6r91GAfR0

Trailer doesn't look that bad. I hope dribbling is much more responsive and passing accuracy stat actually makes any difference. If not, then most likely won't get it.

.. definite upgrade from previous arsenal v athletico trailer, however the player mechanics/running physics as well as the footplanting still needs work. A lot to take in, masterleague, player attributes etc...

New stadiums:

Millenium Stadium (venue of the CL final)
Friends Arena (Sweden, venue of the Euro League final)
Emirates Stadium
Allianz Parque (Palmeiras)
National Arena Philip II (in Macedonia)

Don't know if this is legit.
Found it on a You Tube clip with Brazilian commentary.

A litle bit underwhelming, hope there are plenty of generic stadiums.

I wonder if that was real. I just searched for PES 2017 trailer on YouTube and filtered by today's date. Passing (ball physics) looked strange still. The way the ball moves across the ground. Keepers looked alright. Nets looked rigid and some shooting animations look a bit off. But it's only X percent completed...

I hope it's not exclusive license and Barca & Camp Nou will be in FIFA 17. They've got La Liga exclusive license for Christ's sake.

the game on full manual is cool ...
but what about super easy dribbling that you can dribble wherever you want 70% of times ?
we even don't need to pass often :BORED: (at least against CPU)
it's really easy to exploit

sry, i meant human vs human.

i never play vs cpu because it's nearly impossible to create a satisfying AI. (i'm a software developer myself and i know how hard it is)

New stadiums:

Millenium Stadium (venue of the CL final)
Friends Arena (Sweden, venue of the Euro League final)
Emirates Stadium
Allianz Parque (Palmeiras)
National Arena Philip II (in Macedonia)

Don't know if this is legit.
Found it on a You Tube clip with Brazilian commentary.

A litle bit underwhelming, hope there are plenty of generic stadiums.

Gerd where did you get this info? I am from Macedonia and super cup final in 2017 will be played at Arena Philip II and I am not surprised by that becouse Konami got the license but this will be first stadium from Macedonia ever to appear in any game :)

Gerd where did you get this info? I am from Macedonia and super cup final in 2017 will be played at Arena Philip II and I am not surprised by that becouse Konami got the license but this will be first stadium from Macedonia ever to appear in any game :)

While i was searching for the PES2017 trailer, i stumbled on this, apparently it's from a Brazilian website. Like i already said: not sure that it is true...

By the way, i haven't found the trailer...went to the PES2017 site and there was no trailer.

Found something other: on the site there is a part about the game modes. There is no mention about the South-American cups...hope this is not definitive...

Konami is loosing the license battle...

PS: can somebody post a link to the trailer?

Looks really good. I wonder if whoever's in charge of the Arsenal license is happy that the only reason they appear in this trailer is to be absolutely destroyed... :D

I hope we get more trailers - I'd like to see them show different team styles so I can stop worrying that every team will do a bit of tiki-taka...

While i was searching for the PES2017 trailer, i stumbled on this, apparently it's from a Brazilian website. Like i already said: not sure that it is true...

By the way, i haven't found the trailer...went to the PES2017 site and there was no trailer.

Found something other: on the site there is a part about the game modes. There is no mention about the South-American cups...hope this is not definitive...

Konami is loosing the license battle...

PS: can somebody post a link to the trailer?

Link from polter2k's post worked for me.

Back
Top Bottom