PES 2017 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

oh boy. Blurry Iphone videos incoming

I think they will be able to record from a PS4 system.

Its an event for the press as well, so expect the likes of IGN and PlayStation access to upload a video on youtube like they did last year.

sure, if someone is actually dedicated to shooting the video, and doesn't just put a phone somewhere behind the players.

No.1 pet hate from gameplay videos is that people always skip the replays! Now they supposedly have improved the replays, I bet people will still skip them lol. Just let the footage run!

It will be as per last year where they had a similar event. The people attending were able to record as much gameplay as they wanted but could not release the footage until the embrago date which if I remember correctly was start of Gamescom week.

Wauw, maybe off topic but i finally got to play Winning Eleven 7 international ps2.
What a great game that was and still is.
I played pro evolution soccer 3 which on paper is the equivalent of WE7I but the difference is night and day.
when it really comes to sim play for Football games i personally think WE7I tops it and WE9(PES5) is second.
I really hope we get something like that in PES2017 this year.

Old games are fast as f**k. I also played PES4 last week. U cant say it was a simulator but a very diversive arcade game with great player ID and great cpu.

Cn0a-LZXgAAhiGU.jpg

Adam Bhatti ‏@Adam_Bhatti 1 minHace 1 minuto Ver traducción
As many have seen, we are holding community & press events around the world over the next few weeks!They can record gameplay also �� #PES2017

All of you, câmera time to that game or note on a paper what teams and Leagues are licenced and the others are fake.

^ They will probably only have that demo with 4 teams from the previews to play with, so only thing we will see is some gameplay and maybe other few small bits.

So 5 hours ago Adam just confirmed that embargo will be lifted in the same week of the next playtest event on 02 August, so we are 2 weeks aways from finally watching some gameplay footage. I'm fine with that!

But I'm now too used to misinformation by Adam and co, I wouldnt doubt that embargo will end up lasting longer than what Adam is implying...

The comunication between Konami Japan and the Europe team wich Adam is part of is a joke, we all should know that by now.

http://www.godisageek.com/2016/07/pes-2017-could-be-the-greatest-football-game-ever/

Title: PES 2017 could be greatest football game ever

How on earth you can get such conclusion after just 1 hour playing it ?

See, thats the reason why the press is possibly the most responsible for the current stage of PES.

They make absurdly positive claims after a relative short experience with the game, wich gives Konami the illusion that the game doesn have much to improve gameplay wise.

They made similar claims about PES 2016, a game that not only was ridiculously arcade easy to exploit, but also a game that could not even get football rules right with the almost absent refs.

They made similar claims about PES 2016, a game that not only was ridiculously arcade easy to exploit, but also a game that could not even get football rules right with the almost absent refs.

well, that's just your opinion.

in MY(!!) opinion pes2016 full manual is by far the best footy game ever.

well, that's just your opinion.

in MY(!!) opinion pes2016 full manual is by far the best footy game ever.
+1
Started my second ML career Bout two weeks age,played last year,changed console with a pre installed FIFA, but bought PES 16 for xb1 a while ago
Have to say PES 16 has flaws,but since the last DLC/DLC's I agree.
Great game
Enjoying it

http://www.godisageek.com/2016/07/pes-2017-could-be-the-greatest-football-game-ever/

Title: PES 2017 could be greatest football game ever

How on earth you can get such conclusion after just 1 hour playing it ?

See, thats the reason why the press is possibly the most responsible for the current stage of PES.

They make absurdly positive claims after a relative short experience with the game, wich gives Konami the illusion that the game doesn have much to improve gameplay wise.

You are right, of course.
But this seems to be an age where conclusions are made very fast.
Most people in this thread conclude a lot from a trailer of a couple of seconds...

Back
Top Bottom