PES 2017 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

And the minute they don't do any faces, but have a very good gameplay, 10.000 people are moaning about the faces.

PES has come to a point were there will always be very negative reactions. One could argue that this is Konami's own doing, but it doesn't help the franchise the least...

The moaners are slowly killing PES.

Complaining about shorts is (with all due respect) very stupid...

O Gerd FFS cut that crap that moaners are killing PES. People who are killing PES are guys like you that only see the positives, and are defensive if anyone criticize the game, and i´m meaning fair critics like keepers and AI, shooting, game modes, and huge flaws that are gamebreakers, things that get removed with no reason, not these shorts or nets moaning, despite that being valid, once we are in 2016 and a game that costs 60€ should have all that without request, but that are minor things.

Just now people are opening their eyes and NOT entering on hype train, with everything that comes out of PES team.

It´s our fault that Konami messed up since 2008, in things like keepers, individuality, refs, set pieces. Its moaners fault?

No, it´s the fault of people who still buy the game no matter what, people that keep saying that gameplay it´s what matters even if that gameplay it´s been garbage since 2008, and let alone other aspects like modes, stadiums, and many features that have been reaped since then.

And then it´s Konami fault for not having a direction of their own, for not knowing what they want to do with the game. When you try to please all you please no one.

O Gerd FFS cut that crap that moaners are killing PES. People who are killing PES are guys like you that only see the positives, and are defensive if anyone criticize the game, and i´m meaning fair critics like keepers and AI, shooting, game modes, and huge flaws that are gamebreakers, things that get removed with no reason, not these shorts or nets moaning, despite that being valid, once we are in 2016 and a game that costs 60€ should have all that without request, but that are minor things.

Just now people are opening their eyes and NOT entering on hype train, with everything that comes out of PES team.

It´s our fault that Konami messed up since 2008, in things like keepers, individuality, refs, set pieces. Its moaners fault?

No, it´s the fault of people who still buy the game no matter what, people that keep saying that gameplay it´s what matters even if that gameplay it´s been garbage since 2008, and let alone other aspects like modes, stadiums, and many features that have been reaped since then.

And then it´s Konami fault for not having a direction of their own, for not knowing what they want to do with the game. When you try to please all you please no one.

Just blame KONAMI, no need to insult each other.

Yes it's a news, we stay on the subject for once

But Dortmund appart, like we care about one team licence who was here last year...
It shouldn't be mentionned by Konami, like it's a prowess

Seriously i prefers they announce there will be 10 unlicensed teams (real names of course) added for Europa/Champion's league than one with full licence. Or a new stadium

I really hope we will have something next weak other than words and things we already expect, like "Pes 2017 will be playable at Gamescom".

If Konami were smart, they would already release some pics showing new stuff like the new goalposts, new rain efffect or whatever is visually improved.

I did like PES2011 and PES 2013, but other than that, I wholeheartedly agree with you.

I did like PES2011 and PES 2013, but other than that, I wholeheartedly agree with you.

I did like PES 2011 to and played for many months, it was balanced ( sometimes not in a good way (rubberbanding)), but then Konami Fu"#$ all once again with 2012. 2013 was good but it had flaws that broke the game for me , and online was a mess.

But for offline you could have a good experience, if you can ignore some of the flaws.

One thing that i have A hard time figuring out.
Why can't I/we use the South American stadiums in our European ML?
Guess it's the same thing for the SA ML?

have you all played or seen Pro Baseball Spirits 2015?
it's a completely finished product from Konami and it brings in half the money PES does.
it's bullshit they can't give us a complete PES with great presentation and commentary like FIFA.
makes you wonder if Konami's planning on just milking this title as long as they can.

If You all want to discuss PES 2011,12,13,14,15,16 find or create a thread instead of derailing this one.

PES 2017 discussion only here.

CnelNy1WcAAclUG.jpg

After 65 pages of near not much at all for 2017 its better to let it rattle on in off chance of real news!

BTW Thanks Polter2k_2k8

:))

[Exclusive] We tested the PES 2017: With a strong base, can only come great things

A demo with the game worked 70% left with a sweet taste in our mouths. Archers are strong, beautiful actions become PS2 and football feels freer than ever. Go check the review!
More awake than ever. We had the opportunity to try the Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 and here we will tell all our feelings. Return those endless hours of entertainment, those unique moments of football and a thousand emotions.

We accessed the E3 demo, which is working at 70%, and has 4 teams. Germany, France, Atletico Madrid and Arsenal. The official ball of the new edition, Continua and a fictional stadium, which is beautiful.

But let gameplay. Control and reality is the new motto of this PES 2017 and from the beginning it shows. The speed of the game has been reduced, there is time to think and put a pefect play. Whistle and are the first passes, it feels totally different.

Receives Chilean Alexis Sanchez and takes advantage by their ability. He controlled the ball perfectly and with two touches gives up the first rival. Only with their mobility, stubborn as himself and with equal animation to real player.

Begin one-touch passes and everything goes well, but it was cut by a misplaced player. It is very important the positioning of the players, the fantastic passes are over. While these two qualities emphasize because PES 2017 will mark the first thing is to have to adapt.

And there is also the defensive phase changes. balls disputes in which two players came together like magnets are over, now there is a strong battle with swipes to win the position. They are no longer random.

"Now we can trust all the porters and not just in Neuer"

One of the most criticized in PES 2016 are archers, but the 2017 version will feature the best of the series in the current generation of consoles. Lloris, Neuer, Oblak and were tested Cech and go responding.

More assertive, more cats and more reasoning, so now think as gatekeepers in real life. I will tell the save of applause. Götze overflowed from the right side and left a perfect cross in the penalty area for Muller who scored an impossible to remove header, but Hugo Lloris got a single slap in unmatched on the line to unleash the thrill of the few who were playing and watching duel.

Another great moment of the goalkeepers came thanks to Cech. The Czech went in search of the long ball and the rain falling on the field, the ball slowed and veered arriving at the feet of striker immediately topped the arc. There, the goalkeeper corrected his career and put a blessed hand to clear the danger.

Another luxury are the animations. By conceding a goal on the hour, archers fall and kick back on the floor, or have new movientos when bailing or pounce on the ball. Needless to say that mistakes were also viewed, but much diminished from previous versions. Now we can trust all the goalkeepers and not just in Neuer.

"They return in glory and majesty dodges"

If you like filigrees, you say you'll enjoy. the time of the movements delays finally over and the stick movements respond immediately with dodges.

Bicycles, whips, footprints, croquette and everything you can imagine are in PES 2017. But still there is something wrong, because the double R3 is with all players, even the trunks can get you with a play that only they can perform prodigies.

In addition, these turns you gray hairs thou shalt bring forth green defenders, because the referees were adjusted and leave no longer pass happy.

"Graphic Details"

The equipaciones move, the sleeves are short and life. In reruns and while playing you can see. There is an improvement in the picture, but it shows very little, as we explained in the final version will be noticed in a brutal manner.

In free throws, the foam appears to mark the ball and the wall. In duels with rain, the players get dirty skin, elbows and knees are stained with mud fell to the floor, same with the costumes and shoes.

Finally, the facial recreation of the players is simply amazing. Hairstyles, beards, wrinkles, all produced to perfection.

"Winks to the former PES and strategic moves"

Personally what most excited me is something that should never disappear. PS2 squeezed out the juice positioning equipment. L2 + R1 or R2 is the combination to send the team with all the attack or to shelter behind.

You do not need to pause to move to our defense better passing game in search of the arc or rival. If you need to score a goal until the goalkeeper goes in search of the miracle. The same in the other phase, gets to the front to get balls on the line.

Corner kicks in you can choose to travel can make the players to get open. Prepare the detainee ball is paramount. Obviously you can do in defense and have the option of marking man to man, in the area or in a mixed manner.

"Conclusion"

Based on Fox Engine is built what is a football game that will surprise many. PES 2017 is an absolute improvement compared to the last version, with aggregates and clamored for the return of several actions that should never cease to exist.

The version with 70% left with a sweet taste in the mouth. Archers are becoming stronger and leave less doubt. I assure you that the gameplay does not disappoint, one can only see the other important condiment that are licensed. At least, the four teams that appear in the demo are perfectly.

We read soon in August, an important fans of Pro Evolution Soccer, where everyone can draw their conclusions and where we can enjoy ahead of PES 2017 before its official release month. Surprise.

http://redgol.cl/2016/7/exclusivo-probamos-el-pes-2017-con-una-bas/

PD: the original is spanish, translate with google traductor, sorry

What an utterly ignorant post.
First of all there hasn't been hype around PES for years.
If there is hype, it's negative (and it's fair to say that this is with reason).
Take this thread, more than half of the reactions are negative based on a trailer of a few seconds.

Why am i saying your post is utterly ignorant?
Because i am one of the only people who actually openly criticized Konami by means of an open post to Adam Bhatti. It was very soft criticism, but that is called being diplomatic. Judged by the reactions on my post, i did something very positive and good.

You are one of the people who wants everybody to vote with their feet. I don't agree with that. In the long term this wille mean the end of PES. Do you want that?

What we need is positive feedback.

If there is hype, it's negative (and it's fair to say that this is with reason).
Take this thread, more than half of the reactions are negative based on a trailer of a few seconds.

Because i am one of the only people who actually openly criticized Konami by means of an open post to Adam Bhatti. It was very soft criticism, but that is called being diplomatic. Judged by the reactions on my post, i did something very positive and good.

You are one of the people who wants everybody to vote with their feet. I don't agree with that. In the long term this wille mean the end of PES. Do you want that?

Winning these dubious best sports game awards pre release then flooding twitter with it in my book classes as Hype. Bhati does nothing but hype the game up year on year. I have no problem with that per say, the problem is that the real genuine negative feedback that is given he denies is an issue..this is one of the main issues since 2014

Yep 100% agree. A mature and balanced approach to feedback and discussion is the only way to progress anything.

I'm all for criticism but we should all try and make it constructive!

Yep 100% agree. A mature and balanced approach to feedback and discussion is the only way to progress anything.

I'm all for criticism but we should all try and make it constructive!
Did you and Gerd really read my post? I said that constructive criticism should be given.

And once again @gerd it's your post that is delusional. There hasn't been hype on pes for years? Don't make us laugh. Since batthi managed wenb the only thing he has done was hype the game, blocking everyone who had fair criticism at the game. Some of them where we'll banned because they were disrespectful but the majority was just pointing the huge flaws of the game.

The hype just got worse when e got a job at Konami.

But I'm curious @gerd, what's your definition of hype? For how many years does people get told the king is back?

And the forums at the moment are mostly negative and with reason, because people are tired of being served sh&t like it's the best thing in the world of sports game. And that's why I said people this year have opened their eyes and are not entering the wreck hype train.

And it seems that you only read the part of my post that interest you, I will refer it again. I said that constructive criticism like shooting keepers AI etc etc were all relevant. And how is the letter you wrote changed anything? It didn't. And has you many have given constructive criticism that was shut down because it didn't matter to them. They only want to brag about prizes they won in events and listen to people saying the game is great, that's the positive feedback they want not the real constructive feedback., otherwise online, and keeper's would have been fixed a looooooong time ago.

Did you and Gerd really read my post? I said that constructive criticism should be given.

And once again @gerd it's your post that is delusional. There hasn't been hype on pes for years? Don't make us laugh. Since batthi managed wenb the only thing he has done was hype the game, blocking everyone who had fair criticism at the game. Some of them where we'll banned because they were disrespectful but the majority was just pointing the huge flaws of the game.

The hype just got worse when e got a job at Konami.

But I'm curious @gerd, what's your definition of hype? For how many years does people get told the king is back?

And the forums at the moment are mostly negative and with reason, because people are tired of being served sh&t like it's the best thing in the world of sports game. And that's why I said people this year have opened their eyes and are not entering the wreck hype train.

And it seems that you only read the part of my post that interest you, I will refer it again. I said that constructive criticism like shooting keepers AI etc etc were all relevant. And how is the letter you wrote changed anything? It didn't. And has you many have given constructive criticism that was shut down because it didn't matter to them. They only want to brag about prizes they won in events and listen to people saying the game is great, that's the positive feedback they want not the real constructive feedback., otherwise online, and keeper's would have been fixed a looooooong time ago.

Don't buy it mate,Problem solved!

Other than that, nobody outside a few have even seen the game lol, but the crappy trailer is somehow the benchmark for the game.

The forum is full of speculation, hyped by negativity which I believe Gerd is getting at. Let's be negative with constructive feedback once it has been played and understood.

So far we have some stills and a trailer, so easy to assume but impossible to define because it's still not open to the gamers.

It's Bhatti's profession to create hype.
But to me that isn't hype.
If you look at it like that, then every commercial product is hyped. If everything is hyped, then nothing is because they all neutralise each other.

I'm as sceptic about people that say that the king is back than about the people who are too negative.

You refuse to discuss seriously, it doesn't matter (in this discussion) that my open letter had no result (and by the way, i'm not sure about that). I only metioned this because you implied that i never criticized Konami. And by the way, you are not ignorant, you are not interstellaire in a fair discussion. You just twist and turn my words.

To me this non discussion ends here, this has no use. Let's just agree to disagree. A game isn't worth this kind of animosity. There are better causes to serve with vehemence like this.

Someone just said it best. Just don't buy the game if it upsets you that much

Sent from my HUAWEI MT7-L09 using Tapatalk

Adam is just doing his jo b, the same you'd be doing if you were paid by KONAMI. If you can't get that you are living in another world or just fooling yourself.
Still the game with all its flaws is getting playtime daily at my house.
This is the way i judge games. Not by the reviews and awards cause then FIFA would be the champ.
If this is not the case at your house I suggest just not buying the game.

Sent from my HUAWEI MT7-L09 using Tapatalk

Problem is people won't be happy with boycotting PES they want to feel vindicated by convincing others not to buy the game and back them up. It's insanity and pretty much what's wrong with the world.

Adam, Asim, Konami are tying to sell their product. How exactly would people want them to do this? Must they play down their own product?

Konami have on more than one occasion said they don't want to show the version they have at their disposal now. I can hardly blame them with the reception they get whenever they release one.

Problem is people won't be happy with boycotting PES they want to feel vindicated by convincing others not to buy the game and back them up. It's insanity and pretty much what's wrong with the world.

Adam, Asim, Konami are tying to sell their product. How exactly would people want them to do this? Must they play down their own product?

Konami have on more than one occasion said they don't want to show the version they have at their disposal now. I can hardly blame them with the reception they get whenever they release one.

Bang on Zee, all the haters now moaning that we have little info or videos.........................I wonder why!!:THINK::THINK::THINK:

I think they should just improve shooting and goalkeepers.

GKs are too dumb. And players either shoot the ball in the sky or just kick slowly and right into Gks hand. Maybe thats wht Gks are dumb in order to make a balance. Its not good.

The game would be enjoyable if they fix this. Basic controls are more important than AI imo. They need to fix it badly. Its been improved than Pes 10. But not enough.

i haven't lost faith in Konami,still believe they have the skills to produce a great game.
Don't really understand all the whining,yes it could be better,wish that Konami has what NHL has,Tuner sets.
Let's say goalies are bad,or refs not calling freekicks,release an update with those things in mind.
Sorted.

And been here since 06, the games "people" hails now,we're not hailed on release,same whining then...
Hope for a great PES17

i haven't lost faith in Konami,still believe they have the skills to produce a great game.
Don't really understand all the whining,yes it could be better,wish that Konami has what NHL has,Tuner sets.
Let's say goalies are bad,or refs not calling freekicks,release an update with those things in mind.
Sorted.

And been here since 06, the games "people" hails now,we're not hailed on release,same whining then...
Hope for a great PES17

Amen:))

That is a good idea to simply download a patch to try and cater for feedback as the game progresses, however it's not a good business model from a retained profit point of view.

Good idea though.

Back
Top Bottom