PES 2017 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

That vid has been in the twitter conversation about the stamina poll.

At times I suspected a few stats having no effect at all and just being a number standing there.
But that vid...wow.

I mean this is one of the most important stat factor and if this isn´t working, well sry...

I really do hope they take care of it in PES 2017.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=804tVgupVMY

Too much conversation on videos. Gameplay? Don´t see it. Enough is enough konami.

Agreed. EA is doing great, showing videos that highlights some of the gameplay changes. Thats how you get people excited over your game and confident that you are really working on whats matter.

Adam: "the goalkeepers animmate beautifully"

Thats not what some playtesters are saying, unless they implemented new GKs animations in the lastest build, wich I doubt (the early build 60% code talk doesnt fool me anymore).

Thats a funny situation...

KONAMI/PESTeam are the ones who say things like "talk is cheap", "the pitch is ours", "gameplay is what matter to us (a bullshit talk as a response to loosing licenses), and at the end of the dat, its EA the one who are actually SHOWING to fans REAL GAMEPLAY CHANGES, whil Knami just show words and words, thinking that they can fool js again. I thought talks was cheap ?

This company is hilariois at times. They are so "cara de pau" (have no idea how to translate that to english but my brazilian brother will get it).

How they still have the audacity to say to the press and to the fans that what matters for them is gameplay,wich is a clear attemtp to troll EA (suggestimg that they dont care about it as konamk do, wich is a blatant lie) is something that amazes so much that I start laughing here for nothing and people at work think Im crazy.

EA released a beutif video about setpices few days ago and just released a video highlighting more varied finishings, while Konami just keep saying vague words on Adam's twitter account. You gotta laugh about that. Its obvious that this company can not keep on this market for much longer.

Agreed. EA is doing great, showing videos that highlights some of the gameplay changes. Thats how you get people excited over your game and confident that you are really working on whats matter.

EA never have problems with the fans, they post the videos to show the entire world and made others more relaxed. Compared to some others...
Konami release the game with no clues.
Release bad updates and live one's.
Always in the end of the franchise konami say sorry for everyone.
They made to provoke the fans.
Since 2014 they tell the same thing...
It's like Sporting CP promisse every year... We are going to be champions.
Since 1998 Sporting doesn´t win the league.

Last edited:
Adam: "... hopefully before gamescom or by gamescom we'll be able to see the game in it's full force"

Maybe they will show something (in motion) before 17 august. I hope so.

EA never have problems with the fans, they post the videos to show the entire world and made others more relaxed. Compared to some others...
Konami release the game with no clues.
Release bad updates and live one's.
Always in the end of the franchise konami say sorry for all they made to provoke the fans.
Since 2014 they tell the same thing...
It's like Sporting CP promisse every year... We are going to be champions.
Since 1998.
The last one Sporting Win.

Huge difference.

But its konami the ones who say "talk is cheap".
They showed almost nothing but words/talk.

Thats funny asf to me.

Huge difference.

But its konami the ones who say "talk is cheap".
They showed almost nothing but words/talk.

Thats funny asf to me.

Talk is cheap.
EA Excell at marketing.(talk, promote, market)
EA suck at gameplay (what it is in the end)
KONAMI suck at marketing
KONAMI EXCELL at gameplay.

Talk is all the marketing,all the videos and all the promises for a better gameplay. EA sucker me in every year in believing the hype and buying the game. To be disappointed in the end.
KONAMI don't promise as much. They are making an effort because even they see that the Marketing is needed to hype up the game, to increase the sales.
But it's just not them.
Still, when I buy Pes I am reasonably satisfied with what I've paid for.

Last edited:
Guys what do you think of being able to control the GK in free kicks? I like the idea a lot, saw a tweet sent to Adam Bhatti.

It's been mentioned before that they're waiting for the finished code to show gameplay. So August should be a good time for that and a demo.

Listening to the lads in the video. . . the refs seem to be sorted .. but keeper animations are crap although they do the job properly. .. there should be more variation in shooting even though nobody is elaborating on the A.i shooting. Bryan's concerns about whether the A.i is aware that it's behind or ahead is interesting. . . have to wait and see.

with regards to the stamina issue, while the speed isn't addressed as shown in the video, but the touch and accuracy is greatly affected by stamina. A player with no stamina will more easily get pushed away from the ball, miss pass a ball or lose the ball under pressure compared to themselves with full stamina.

That was a good review. Even Bryan was good, he's learning (lame joke, couldn't resist).
Of course they will never be able to fullfill their ambition being a bridge between 'the' fans and Konami, but it is nice that they try...one never knows and wasn't the Suffguy a friend of Adam Bhatti?

Initiatives like this are very good.

What worries me is that like all other podcasters or reviewers, it seems that these guys play with the big teams (i'm not talking about PES17). You only ever hear them talk about teams like Barcelona, Juventus, Man Utd.

I would love to hear a review form somebody who played with Palermo, Lille, West Ham or Athletic de Bilbao, even after the game is out...

I'm not expecting huge improvements in Pes 2o17 but if the faults from last year are fixed I'd be quite happy.

That was a good review. Even Bryan was good, he's learning (lame joke, couldn't resist).
Of course they will never be able to fullfill their ambition being a bridge between 'the' fans and Konami, but it is nice that they try...one never knows and wasn't the Suffguy a friend of Adam Bhatti?

Initiatives like this are very good.

What worries me is that like all other podcasters or reviewers, it seems that these guys play with the big teams (i'm not talking about PES17). You only ever hear them talk about teams like Barcelona, Juventus, Man Utd.

I would love to hear a review form somebody who played with Palermo, Lille, West Ham or Athletic de Bilbao, even after the game is out...

Im just waiting for someone to get in Gamescom and sub the 2nd/3rd keeper in (the weakest in the demo would be the best) for example to see how the keepers really are.

Here is the "2nd part" of that podcast btw without Suff. http://www.footy-united.com/podcasts (ep8)

I might start an off topic here but after these i tried 2014 leaked demo again, and yes, not counting the keepers (missing some animations) and not counting the other missing animations (some rigid movements here and there) on the pitch 2014 leaked demo is really balanced and challenging and the cpu varies its attacks and tactics

Thanks for that chief I have tweeted him that vid and asked how it doesn't have an effect.

Great. I hope they´ll notice.

Tbh, when I was playing PES the last years, I just had a look at the stamina bar and substituded players with a low level.

But I can´t say for sure whether I felt them moving too slow or something.

But if the stamina bar just goes down and having no other effect but placebo for the user...this shouldn´t be in a game of 2016.

I´m not sure but I think this is better solved in FIFA...would have to check for sure though.

PES94 said:
Guys what do you think of being able to control the GK in free kicks? I like the idea a lot, saw a tweet sent to Adam Bhatti.

Can´t you do that aleady since PES 2014 by holding down triangle and moving the left stick?
Don´t tell me they took that out in PES 2016.
With that feature I saved myself many free kick goals by the opponent.

Gábor Szkokán ‏@szkoki 5m5 minutes ago Budapest, Hungary
@officialpes Yes exactly. Can we expect gameplay changes based on feedback in august or u guys have a clear vision and u stick to it?
0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet
Like View Tweet activity
More
User Actions
Following

Pro Evolution SoccerVerified account
‏@officialpes
@szkoki We have our vision, but will still listen to feedback as best as possible within the time we have before release.

take what u want from this. i fear the German youtubers and FIFA veterans will play a lot PES at gamescom and might make them screw up the game ...and there will be the demo and who knows what kind of feedback in the asian region is given to Konami Japan

take what u want from this. i fear the German youtubers and FIFA veterans will play a lot PES at gamescom and might make them screw up the game ...and there will be the demo and who knows what kind of feedback in the asian region is given to Konami Japan

Thats one hell of a conspiracy theory!

Back
Top Bottom