PES 2017 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

I really don't mind it. They get the best teams in Europe like last year that qualified to the UEFA leagues, the only noticeable big team that was missing is Borussia Dortmund.

Great stuff right? Good for konami it just release one licenced team and the rest is fake. That's make sense to you?

Great stuff right? Good for konami it just release one licenced team and the rest is fake. That's make sense to you?

Give me an example of fakes? Last year I only had a problem on not having Borussia Dortmund because it's a team I'm a fan of. But I understand why they can't be in the game. At least now I can use edit sharing.

Will there be a way of editing data via a PC tool? I'd want to make unique edit data for my own use. It'd be lovely to be able to speed through it at the PC desk and then forcefully pump my data into the PS4 with a few :x:s

Too soon to know, perhaps.

Give me an example of fakes? Last year I only had a problem on not having Borussia Dortmund because it's a team I'm a fan of. But I understand why they can't be in the game. At least now I can use edit sharing.

Well i don´t need to tell you, if you check the game you know already. We don´t have a EDIT mode to create all teams and that is a great insult to the consumer. I don´t like the people up there telling only the gameplay is important. Konami should able this year to concentrate on the gameplay and the edit mode, those are the one's very important do to. Konami promisse a unlock teams from Liga Europa and Champions League. Let's see if is the true or we need to use again Dino Editor.

Will there be a way of editing data via a PC tool? I'd want to make unique edit data for my own use. It'd be lovely to be able to speed through it at the PC desk and then forcefully pump my data into the PS4 with a few :x:s

Too soon to know, perhaps.

Adam said he will soon launch it will work sharing on ps4. I believe that you will edit in their own game

I don't understand what's the point of having a shitty league like Hong Kong in the game? They have AFC champions league for any Asian top club, that's more than enough. It's a waste of money to sign some irrelavant leagues. I would like to see maybe the Belgium league or the Turkish league.
I don't understand what's the point of having a shitty league like Belgium in the game? They have UEFA champions league for any European top club, that's more than enough. It's a waste of money to sign some irrelavant leagues. I would like to see maybe the Wales league or the Iceland league.

Hong Kong league is shit tbh, but it's always great to see konami getting different licenses to make the game more realistic right?

The way the Chinese league has been going recently with pillaging stars from around Europe and Top players selling out to go there and play i'd be surprised if Konami didn't pursue the license for their league.

As far as i can remember, Chinese super league isn't in FIFA right?

Hong Kong league is shit tbh, but it's always great to see konami getting different licenses to make the game more realistic right?

Yes...

I think the license fee of Hong Kong Premier League will be very very low compared to other licenses, or even that Konami will receive money from Hong Kong FA for make the league into PES.

Hong Kong FA is currently paying money to TV networks to broadcast the matches, instead of selling broadcast rights to third parties.

The way the Chinese league has been going recently with pillaging stars from around Europe and Top players selling out to go there and play i'd be surprised if Konami didn't pursue the license for their league.

As far as i can remember, Chinese super league isn't in FIFA right?

Before FIFA 17, Chinese Super League is not in FIFA.

There are some rumors in Chinese forum saying that FIFA accquired the license of Chinese Super League (CSL).

In fact, China PR national team has been appeared in the FIFA with real kits since FIFA 16. Looks like EA Sports has a higher chance of getting CSL.

Well according to Adam Bhatti they have reworked on physicality and stamina. What do you guys think?

Omg I don't believe what I am reading....Adam is has put up a poll about PES stamina and what people want.

You would not believe the result.

https://twitter.com/Adam_Bhatti/status/752111456049631232

you better come take a look at this cliché?

hows the poll standing? i dont want to vote since havent played the game that much

btw why all this matter? since i clearly remember a tired player isnt slower than one with full stamina

Last edited:
Sorry having issues uploading images atm

The tweet is a poll with the following question

The team have been working on stamina, results so far promising. Based on PES 2016, how did you find stamina?

results so far..

Went down too quick 50%
Was just right 26%
Should go down more 24%

1500odd votes

can ypu post a picture ?i'm blocked on his twitter for some reason

sCaOPOY.png

Dear god. Tells me that people who don't understand what Stamina and fatigue means or how it should really affect players clearly have never gotten from off their couch played 90 minutes of competitive football in real life.

Don't understand why they can't have different stamina levels on each difficulty, and have superstar set as a full sim hardcore mode, didn't realise it was that hard to implement, and for online have an option if you want stamina implemented or not when you play against players, similar to pass assistance.

Don't understand why they can't have different stamina levels on each difficulty, and have superstar set as a full sim hardcore mode, didn't realise it was that hard to implement, and for online have an option if you want stamina implemented or not when you play against players, similar to pass assistance.

Don't understand why they can't have a stamina slider. Same with ref strictness

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The online kids want to be able to run for the whole match with Ronaldo and Messi. . ..it was obvious what the result of that poll would be . .they probably think stamina means how quick they can run over 100m lol.

I hope konami aren't panicking after the Fifa vids and pandering to the arcade type users.

Sometimes stamina does affect players in pes 2106 most times it doesn't . . . but I've often had a star player running on empty and had to substitute him late in the game.

Says it all really noobs and casuals are gonna destroy this game.

I've always said that Konami listen too much to the fans.
Take as an example this thread.

What would you conclude from this thread?

Only one thing: avoid fan feedback.

95% of the posts in this thread are unreasonably (including mine).

Take out the 5% reasonable and you find people who say the GK are dreadfull, others will say that they are good (only an example).

The only valid conclusion is that there aren't enough fouls, but Adam and his colleagues already knew this....

Once again: i admire Bhatti more and more...

Oh and another (silly) thing: online is the death of PES (and most gaming).
There should be a fully customizable PEs offline and and online game that isn't (i wonder how NBA2K does that).

I've always said that Konami listen too much to the fans.
Take as an example this thread.

What would you conclude from this thread?

Only one thing: avoid fan feedback.

95% of the posts in this thread are unreasonably (including mine).

Take out the 5% reasonable and you find people who say the GK are dreadfull, others will say that they are good (only an example).

The only valid conclusion is that there aren't enough fouls, but Adam and his colleagues already knew this....

Once again: i admire Bhatti more and more...
Totally agree. All this "listen to the fans" bullshit only shows the complete lack of direction and self confidence from the series. Also the majority of people have no idea of what they really want, just take Brexil as example... :P

Back
Top Bottom