PES 2017 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

If they have Cantonese maybe they'll get the Chinese Super League. Would love to sell of my players to them for big bucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

but the shorts looks plastic pipe yet, they don't even look textile :BORED::(

I can tolerate lack of cloths movement, but if they're fit size at least !
not like shorts very very big and wide ...
when it's very big, so lack of movement will be more obvious.

Agreed 100%.

Kits dont look like tissue.

Cloths physics were one of the highlights in tech demonstrations of the Fox Engine.

I'd say its embarassing for PES team not having proper good cloth physcis, and its even more embarassing that they had it on a game that was only released on platforms that are a decade old.

Things like these are what make me fear about Konami not keeping involved on this market.

Cm2DoiwXgAAIF0O.jpg

Thank you!

These are the best and most important licenses they have.

If Konami cant keep league and clubs licenses, they have to do all they can to keep these two international leagues exclusivity.

Sorry I was a bit confused earlier I thought this was already August :FAIL:

Well it could be longer if they don't get the animations the way they want to show it off yet.

Well, one things is sure: the longer it takes for them to show it, the more demanding peoples judgemente will be.

They have to show something special that truly raises people's hype and makes many people consider buying instead of Fifa.

I have high hopes that they will deliver it. They have improved alot making good videos. Yeah, the teaser trailer sucked, but you can clearly see it was totally rushed.

By the talk of Adam during pre-e3 and you could see that Konami was not planing to show anything but some screenshot and infos about gameplay features. They only released that video to not give the impression that PES 2017 wasnt even there at e3. They had to show the game in motion.

Believe me, the official trailer will be good. There will always be a vocal minority that will criticize it, but I think it will please the vast majority.

They must be adding all the little graphic details they can in order to give a very good impression of the official video:

In other words: lets all get into the HYPE TRAIN!!!

Last edited:
Thank you!

That pic was taken during E3 2016 or so, they could have lost Copa Libertadores/South American licenses to FIFA in the meantime. (Or just lost in general, magically) And who knows what else lol.

From the past experiences with Konami/Bhatti and co in the last 3-4 years, and how we always get whats written on the site initially, i'm gonna go with "They lost it" until proven otherwise.

Last edited:
That pic was taken during E3 2016 or so, they could have lost Copa Libertadores/South American licenses to FIFA in the meantime. (Or just lost in general, magically) And who knows what else lol.

From the past experiences with Konami/Bhatti and co in the last 3-4 years, and how we always get whats written on the site initially, i'm gonna go with "They lost it" until proven otherwise.

If they loose these two licenses, we can say they are done. :SHOCK:

This is the most important feature from site for me:

"Edit Data Sharing Available for PS4Share your create teams and players with other only through easy transfer via USB*
Data sharing is multiregional, allowing European users to share with fans from US or Asia"

Finally an unified of version!

For me they are not important at all.

me too.
but it will kill stadiums. EA made Man Utd and Juventus exclusive, so pes has to delete Old Traford and Juventus Arena (which they spend some of their time considering their small dev team)
don't know why they don't add many fake stadiums ... which EA can't force them to delete it for next year !!
real stadium in pes ==> EA will make stadium owner exclusive! ==> pes has to delete it for next year!
fake stadium in pes ==> they can have more and more each year! (at least it will add variety to the game)
what is the point of real stadium when you have to delete it next year?!!

I know people prefer real stadiums
but they can make (turf, lighting, nets, distance between turf and crowd) almost look like real one (which is shown in gameplay camera) ... and make audience platform different from real one (which isn't shown in gameplay cam)
how much time people spend to see audience platform? maybe 1%
how much time people spend on gameplay camera? 99% !

so who can indictment them for turf and lighting likeness to Old Traford(for ex)?! while the upper parts of stadium has different shape ...

I know licencing limit them ... but they can be creative at least ! like what I said

Last edited:
me too.
but it will kill stadiums. EA made Man Utd and Juventus exclusive, so pes has to delete Old Traford and Juventus Arena (which they spend some of their time considering their small dev team)
don't know why they don't add many fake stadiums ... which EA can't force them to delete it for next year !!
real stadium in pes ==> EA will make stadium owner exclusive! ==> pes has to delete it for next year!
fake stadium in pes ==> they can have more and more each year! (at least it will add variety to the game)

but they can make (turf, lighting, nets, distance between turf and crowd) almost look like real one (which is shown in gameplay camera) ... and make audience platform different from real one (which isn't shown in gameplay cam)

so who can indictment them for turf and lighting likeness to Old Traford(for ex)?! while the upper parts of stadium has different shape ...
I know licencing limit them ... but they can be creative at least ! like what I said

i agree, everything PES makes EA buys them out.
so what licensed stadiums in 2017 EA will buy out in 2018.

Last edited:
Awesome!

So this year they lost:

La Liga license
Copa Libertadores
Recopa
Japanese League

and got no new licenses

Is it just me, or anyone else thinks they are investing less and less money in Pes development?

Wrong

THIS YEAR only lost LA LIGA LICENSE

Japanese League are lost in 2014, two years ago

Copa Libertadores and Recopa They are negotiating for them yet

"The reason is many deals are still being negotiated. As a company, Konami always announce final licenses at Gamescom. Stay tuned for news"

This year, they will add a lot of fake stadiums.

Konami better make sure there are enough edit slots for logos or stadia if they are losing so many licenses. Dont want to end up with a scenario of 125 unlicensed teamsand only 50 edit slots.

why has pes never used national team's emblems for licensed teams as fifa hass done over the years? spices up the presentation and provide a real authentic look to the game
rf5cS7c.jpg

Is there a source for this? If true, it would be awesome.. And I hope not PS4 exclusive.

Stadiums

Additional stadiums added, from new licenses to original designs. Brand new pitch turf designs give variety, as well as new options on goal net types in edit mode, which adds a unique look to every stadium you play in.

source: https://www.konami.com/wepes/2017/eu/en/

I hope so, too.

Konami better make sure there are enough edit slots for logos or stadia if they are losing so many licenses. Dont want to end up with a scenario of 125 unlicensed teamsand only 50 edit slots.

This....

Last year they gave us like 10x more manager slots than team logos. No idea wtf that was about

If they have Cantonese maybe they'll get the Chinese Super League. Would love to sell of my players to them for big bucks

If they release Hong Kong, China and North Korea Leagues i will be happy, because i have 0 tastes of Libertadores and that Boring Copa América. I hate opera. Or CAF CL, CONCACAF CL, AFC CUP or OFC CL. And yeah i sad North Korea, if konami want something cheap.

i agree, everything PES makes EA buys them out.
so what licensed stadiums in 2017 EA will buy out in 2018.

FIFA is more jelouse to buy licences as i can see.

Last edited:
If they release Hong Kong, China and North Korea Leagues i will be happy, because i have 0 tastes of Libertadores and that Boring Copa América. I hate opera. Or CAF CL, CONCACAF CL, AFC CUP or OFC CL. And yeah i sad North Korea, if konami want something cheap.

FIFA is more jelouse to buy licences as i can see.

I don't understand what's the point of having a shitty league like Hong Kong in the game? They have AFC champions league for any Asian top club, that's more than enough. It's a waste of money to sign some irrelavant leagues. I would like to see maybe the Belgium league or the Turkish league.

Last edited:
I don't understand what's the point of having a shitty league like Hong Kong in the game? They have AFC champions league for any Asian top club, that's more than enough. It's a waste of money to sign some irrelavant leagues. I would like to see maybe the Belgium league or the Turkish league.

Yeah and EA stole again those leagues. Happy?

Yeah and EA stole again those leagues. Happy?

I really don't mind it. They get the best teams in Europe like last year that qualified to the UEFA leagues, the only noticeable big team that was missing is Borussia Dortmund.

Back
Top Bottom