PES 2017 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

what you say can be true about licences, not exclusive licence.
that someone who may get it too, should spend same money too!
it's not related to EA, unless they care about that someone !
which make them to pay extra money (over than price for normal licence) to exclusives ...
you said this yourself: still let someone else get it too?
that show they care about that "someone else"
maybe a few, maybe a lot (whatever) but they obviously care.
(sorry for bolding my font in last posts, just wanted to show my purpose better, not bother anyone)

its clear we totally disagree on this.

no worries

fdg.jpg

https://twitter.com/Adam_Bhatti/status/750249932184031232

giphy.gif

Believe it or not, I was already anticpating this.

I knew it would happen. lol

What a mess of a company...

YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! My God! FINALLY! It's back!! I can finally do my crazy-long league games and play all 10 games every week in the league again! :APPLAUD:

Can you guys explain to me how that works ?

How controllig cpu actually works ? Your friends just set up tatics ? I dont understand...:SHOCK:

Great news! We've added free controller movement for competitions, meaning your friends can control the CPU and play against you! #PES2017

https://twitter.com/officialpes/status/750267577448955904
Thank god. Although it's the usual farce of announcing something that was in the previous two generations of games as a new feature.

At least I don't have to play the PC version ever again to Sim Tournaments!

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

Can you guys explain to me how that works ?

How controllig cpu actually works ? Your friends just set up tatics ? I dont understand...:SHOCK:

It basically means we can switch sides to control CPU during a game again and if your mates are over they can take charge of the CPU to play against you :)

This feature was sadly removed long ago for strange reasons.

It basically means we can switch sides to control CPU during a game again and if your mates are over they can take charge of the CPU to play against you :)

See, I'm torn about this one.

This is a feature that my friends and I have wanted since the time that they took it out - we're talking about something like a 10 year period, aren't we? So, I'm really glad it's back...

...except that it's been gone so long, and gaming has moved on so much, that we don't meet at someone's house to play any longer. We play all our games online, and you can't use this set-up online, so, it's too late for us, and a shocking indictment of how long it takes Konami to L-I-S-T-E-N.

But then, I don't want to decry it, because it's a step forward...

Even though it's not something I'll ever use...

And something that shouldn't take 10 years to implement - well, in reality, they're not "implementing" anything, they're just deleting the controller-lock they implemented for no reason... It's less of a "feature" and more of a "fix"...

So... Hooray and boo at the same time?!

See, I'm torn about this one.

This is a feature that my friends and I have wanted since the time that they took it out - we're talking about something like a 10 year period, aren't we? So, I'm really glad it's back...

...except that it's been gone so long, and gaming has moved on so much, that we don't meet at someone's house to play any longer. We play all our games online, and you can't use this set-up online, so, it's too late for us, and a shocking indictment of how long it takes Konami to L-I-S-T-E-N.

But then, I don't want to decry it, because it's a step forward...

Even though it's not something I'll ever use...

And something that shouldn't take 10 years to implement - well, in reality, they're not "implementing" anything, they're just deleting the controller-lock they implemented for no reason... It's less of a "feature" and more of a "fix"...

So... Hooray and boo at the same time?!

Yes. They shouldn't have taken it out in the first place since it did no harm leaving it in.

To me it's still useful because I do these leagues where I play every league game every week. So that's all 380 games per week I play :D (I simply toss a coin and the outcome decides the team I play). It takes so long to finish but I always love seeing how the table looks like at the end of the season.

Thanks!

Its nothing really special, but when it comes to Konami every "feature"we had in the past they bring back must be celebrated.

The feature that I want so bad to have it back is the one that you can combine kits, like putting away short with home jersey, away socks with hime jersey.

Seriously, after this (once again out of million times) disappoinment of annoucing something that ends up being nothing, why cant they mask this fail by releasing new pics, or even pics that show something that is new to us, like new goalposts, new rain effect etc ? That wouldnt take much time, would it ? Jesus... lol.

They are not very smart. You dont need to be an Einstein to at least try to get away from these embarassing situations. Konami is just dumb, lets be honest.

Last edited:
Anyone else thinks that the grass texture during gameplay camera was far better in Pes 10? Imo Pes 10 ha d the best grass texture. Pes 13 was good too. But look at Fifa 16 and Pes 16, they look too flat and water colourish.

Yeah but if you look at the new pictures or video, the grass in PES 2017 looks a lot more realistic than before.

The feature that I want so bad to have it back is the one that you can combine kits, like putting away short with home jersey, away socks with hime jersey.
Even if they only allowed us to do that with the edit teams, that'd be great. I know it could be down to licensing issues for the licensed teams, but if it happens in real life (and it does), why would they disallow it in a game?

Saying that, it's the same in FIFA too (otherwise known as Football License Collection 2016/17), so maybe it is a licensing thing. Which is ridiculous, if so, and even if it is, let us do it for the edit kits (which make up the majority of them)...

Yes. They shouldn't have taken it out in the first place since it did no harm leaving it in.

To me it's still useful because I do these leagues where I play every league game every week. So that's all 380 games per week I play :D (I simply toss a coin and the outcome decides the team I play). It takes so long to finish but I always love seeing how the table looks like at the end of the season.

LOL I used to do this when I was a kid, but never really finished a season.. I still do this for tournament modes like euros or wc, but never for a league

Even if they only allowed us to do that with the edit teams, that'd be great. I know it could be down to licensing issues for the licensed teams, but if it happens in real life (and it does), why would they disallow it in a game?

Saying that, it's the same in FIFA too (otherwise known as Football License Collection 2016/17), so maybe it is a licensing thing. Which is ridiculous, if so, and even if it is, let us do it for the edit kits (which make up the majority of them)...

Yeah
Like you said, its ridiculous. Even if its a license issue, it still doesnt make sense to me. Companies love to put an obstacle on everything, putting restriction of use just to suck more money.

That was such a nice feature in pes5/6. You could play with the exact combination of kits teams use in real life. It was beautiful.

As you said, Fifa not having this says it all. It can only be a restriction (license issue) coming from adidas/nike/pulma etc and both company are not willing to pay for this, it must be a good extra cash.

I'd rather have the release date in octobre and having a thoroughly tested game.
Not so if this is good news.

This to addto the doom and gloom...

The people who are moaning about the postponement of the site as if it's the apocalypse... i don't understand that...

IMO there needs to be a lot of work done on the atmosphere. Both games are poor at this imo.

Crowd noise, etc. Needs to get you feeling like its an organic experience.

Its good that AI in both games are dumb. There's a reason not to improve AI.

What if AI becomes self aware and terminates all humans?

Back
Top Bottom