PES 2017 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

Man it doesn't have to be too realistic if it makes the game boring. That Pes 14 response time made the game unplayable. It is realistic but its a game aswell. It ruins the enjoyment.

To be a PS4 it's a no.
It's a xbox360 port we need to wait when Microsoft stop provide xbox360 Copies and consoles.
Or maybe sony or konami force the ps3 port to xbox360 to pc... that can be so much laughable for my stomach.
Just sayin'...

They will stop making Pc version when Ps3 dies. Or they still might make it with the same old ps3 graphics.

To be a PS4 it's a no.
It's a xbox360 port we need to wait when Microsoft stop provide xbox360 Copies and consoles.
Or maybe sony or konami force the ps3 port to xbox360 to pc... that can be so much laughable for my stomach.
Just sayin'...

It is called false impression of monopoly
Poor KONAMI thinks it has a monopoly on PC
sadly for them people simply buy fifa

Have u tried Online Divisions on manual passing? Just set the filter to "similar settings" and people u play will have manual passing as well, it can sometimes take a couple of minutes to find someone but it is totally worth it. :)

Never tried that.

Im sure it's more enjoyable, but if theres delay (lag) and your opponent abuse pressure, it will still be a bad experience.

Last edited:
2015 is better then 4 and 2011? :SHOCK:

Pes 2011 passing was a bit on rails to me, too mucn straight to players feet, and the flow of the game was bad, shooting was quite floaty. A minor pressure from behind and the ball was floaty:

Pes 4 was a disappoinment after the amazing PES 3. Pes 4 was too easy to abuse pace with some players with rocket shoots.

Yeah, Pes 14 gameplay sucked. You know why? Cause the response time of players werea nightmare.

No, that's not the main reason, player individuality and stats differences ranged from subtle to very subtle, that's the main reason. :P

And that's the thing that guys like:

It's so interesting how everyone views this game differently. Although a lot hated it, I still think Pes2014, despite the response time, is the closest to sim that Konami has ever got. When I say "despite the response time", I actually think this adds to the simulation factor.

seem to forgot in their "sim" praises for this game, too.
You can't have a strong sim w/o strong player individuality, no way around it, but in general I like this going back to old titles and the talk related to it, keeps the community alive.

They will stop making Pc version when Ps3 dies. Or they still might make it with the same old ps3 graphics.

If they do that the fans twist the ear for konami. :))

Pes 2011 passing was a bit on rails to me, too mucn straight to players feet, and the flow of the game was bad, shooting was quite floaty. A minor pressure from behind and the ball was floaty:
Pes 4 was a disappoinment after the amazing PES 3. Pes 4 was too easy to abuse pace with some players with rocket shoots.

In my opinion the worst Hara-Kiri was PES 2014.
Since in that age konami just force the cpu on easy in a few matches for you to lose it.
I can fell that on 2014,15 and 16 more on easy then medium level.

Last edited:
Never tried that.

Im sure it's more enjoyable, but if theres delay (lag) and your opponent abuse pressure, it will still be a bad experience.

You play PES 2016 in PC? Ps3?

in PS4 I have no lag or any delay

Obviously if you do not touch an opponent connected via Wifi

makes business sense to spend a lot of money to get a license and then still let someone else get it too? Of course if you pay for something like that you want it for you and no-one else. I still maintain EA isn't all that bothered about PES in its strategy as a brand. It doesn't need to be.

Cheers for the bold again it really clears stuff up.

what you say can be true about licences, not exclusive licence.
that someone who may get it too, should spend same money too!
it's not related to EA, unless they care about that someone !
which make them to pay extra money (over than price for normal licence) to exclusives ...
you said this yourself: still let someone else get it too?
that show they care about that "someone else"
maybe a few, maybe a lot (whatever) but they obviously care.
(sorry for bolding my font in last posts, just wanted to show my purpose better, not bother anyone)

They don't care, man. Japanese devs tend to hate Pc. I mean they even hate xbox.

In my opinion people should protest to not buy ps4 version game without treating the xbox and pc fans in the right place.
Must be a way to stop fanboylism and play together.
The way of Microsoft is in the right place.
This is not get and sence or any point to release something is exclusive and others are treating like a peace of garbage with shit.
Something must be done.
People doesn´t do anything to stop this bullshit of exclusives.
No one is united, they just shut up and buy the game and move on.
Sony days of exclusives will be over soon or later after or before konami release AAA Games.

Last edited:
In my opinion people should protest to not buy ps4 version game without treating the xbox and pc fans in the right place.
Must be a way to stop fanboylism and play together.
The way of Microsoft is in the right place.
This is not get and sence or any point to release something is exclusive and others are treating like a peace of garbage with shit.
Something must be done.
People doesn´t do anything to stop this bullshit of exclusives.
No one is united, they just shut up and buy the game and move on.
Sony days of exclusives will be over soon or later after or before konami release AAA Games.

What's wrong with the Xbox version? It's not PES/Konami fault that Xbox has system limitations. As for the PC version, I think people know why, it's because a lot of people pirate the game. Maybe that's why.

What's wrong with the Xbox version? It's not PES/Konami fault that Xbox has system limitations. As for the PC version, I think people know why, it's because a lot of people pirate the game. Maybe that's why.

Denuvo.

Fifa 16 still got no crack. Thieves found a half assed way to play it but it has got bugs badly.

In xbox you can´t import full kits template the same like ps4. Xbox it's the same issue like pc. And it's not about piracy, if konami release the ps4 port i was already order the game before the release. Pirate is just a excusse to play a demo game before buy. You can´t play online correctly.

Last edited:
In xbox you can´t import full kits template the same like ps4. Xbox it's the same issue like pc. And it's not about piracy, if konami release the ps4 port i was already order the game before the release. Pirate is just a excusse to play a demo game before buy. You can´t play online correctly.

Yes they don't have that because Xbox system doesn't support that. So it can't be done. As for PC then why will they have it on a PS3 port if there isn't a big problem in terms of piracy? It doesn't make sense to me.

Man it doesn't have to be too realistic if it makes the game boring. That Pes 14 response time made the game unplayable. It is realistic but its a game aswell. It ruins the enjoyment.

Agreed, that something too realistic can make the game boring, but again, depends on the player and what they want out of the game.

Btw, I understand the lack of responsiveness of pes14, but patch updates improved this a lot. Certainly wasn't unplayable. When things are too responsive, you get either movements that are unrealistically quick, as in the fifa games, or missing animations like pes2016, which makes the game look unnatural. Im really hoping pes17 has the best of both worlds.. not overly responsive where we are missing transitions of animations. More animations, and the smoothness from one movement to the next, is what im after. ..often in pes16 I see a turn that misses a few animations as well as foot planting errors, all in an effort to improve response.

Seems like they r reading evo-web :D

Adam Bhatti ‏@Adam_Bhatti 13s13 seconds ago
Adam Bhatti Retweeted Adam Bhatti
Sorry everyone, looks like we'll miss today I'll let you know as soon as we're ready.

giphy-8.gif

I don't understand why Bhatti and Konami never learn from their mistakes. Anyone how many times they have postponed information and trailers by now?

Don't promise things you can't keep, god damnit.

Pro Evolution Soccer ‏@officialpes 21m21 minutes ago
Great news! We've added free controller movement for competitions, meaning your friends can control the CPU and play against you! #PES2017

There u go :) best addition so far this year next to data sharing :D

Anyone else thinks that the grass texture during gameplay camera was far better in Pes 10? Imo Pes 10 ha d the best grass texture. Pes 13 was good too. But look at Fifa 16 and Pes 16, they look too flat and water colourish.

Back
Top Bottom